Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

1943 Chapter: The Will of God Works On Us In A Thousand Different Ways

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

1943 Chapter: The Will of God Works On Us In A Thousand Different Ways Empty 1943 Chapter: The Will of God Works On Us In A Thousand Different Ways

Post by Poem Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:46 pm

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: The Will of God Works On Us In A Thousand Different Ways
    Page: 255

August 21

Jesus speaks:

"Have you ever seen what is done by those who want to sleep on soft wool? They call the mattress maker, who beats the wool again and again, until it is all foamy. The more energetically the wool is beaten, the lighter and cleaner it becomes because the dust and rubbish fall to the ground and the wool becomes clean and frothy. There is worse to come if the wool is to be used spinning and weaving. In that case, the iron comb is used, which roughly disentangles the wool and stretches it out like well combed hair."

"This is how those who spin linen and hemp work; even a silk cocoon has to suffer the boiling water, the coarse brush and the machine that wrings it out."

"My soul, if all this is necessary to make dresses and bed clothes from natural fibers, how should not the same be done with your soul, to prepare it for Eternal life? You are a much more precious fiber than linen, hemp or wool. From you, must come the material for Eternal life."

"But your souls - not from any failing on God's part, because He creates perfect things, but because of your imperfections - are savage, ruffled, full of harshness, of rubbish and dust, and are not ready to be used for the Divine City where everything is perfect."

"So the Foresight, the Providence and the Fatherly Goodness of your God, works on you. With what? With His Will. The Will of God is the instrument that makes you, wild fibers, into precious materials and precious wool. He works on you in a thousand ways: offering you crosses, showing you the beauty of a mortification, and attracting you with His Invitation to complete it, guiding you with His Inspirations, mortifying you with a Fatherly punishment, twisting you with the guide of Ten Commandments."

"These things, with their necessity which, despite the passing centuries, do not change form or vigor, are exactly those which make out of you a resistant and stable spinning-material, capable of producing the material of Eternal life, and the more docile you are to God's Will, the more precious a material you become."

"This blessed Will always works for your good. When you follow It not only with obedience, but ask God with all your strength to let you know It perfectly, so as to carry It out perfectly, cost what it may, even if it were very contrary to your human nature; when you work in this way, your material becomes decorated with embroidery like brocade."

"If to all this, you add the perfection of asking for yourself a Destiny of suffering, to be similar to Mine in the work of Redemption, then you insert into the brocade jewels of incalculable value, and from your very imperfect original fiber is produced a masterpiece of the Eternal life."

"But, Maria, how few are the souls who know how to let God work on them!"

"God always treats you with the Hand of a Father, with the most perfect Love, and He works with Divine Intelligence. Therefore He knows to what degree His Hand may exert pressure and what dose of force to infuse into you, to enable you to bear Divine operations."

"But when man refuses his good Father in Heaven, when he rebels against His Will, when he with his sins squashes the gifts of strength the Father gives him, how can the Heavenly Father work then on that soul? It remains savage and becomes more and more burdened with confusion and impurity. And I cry upon it, seeing that nothing, not even My Blood which I shed for everyone, can bring it back to goodness."

"When a soul, then, not only refuses God's work on it, but even nurses in itself resentment against the Father and against his brothers, then Our Work disappears completely, and Satan, the Master of sin, installs himself in that tangle of disordered passions."

"It is then that the patient and generous work of victim-souls must come into effect for themselves and for others. By a miracle of Grace, they achieve that God comes back to work on that soul, after He has put Satan to flight, through the brilliance of His Appearance."

"How many souls are saved by My victim-souls! You are the supernatural reapers who are harvesting the crop for Eternal life, wearing yourselves out in an ungrateful task, full of thorns. But remember: we must sacrifice ourselves, in the first place, for our blood-relations."

"I did not destroy family ties. I sanctified them. I said to love parents with a supernatural love. And what greater love can there be, than to be charitable to the sick souls of our blood-relations? Would it seem normal to you if someone were to pay attention to everyone else's interest, and not to those of his own family? No, you would say he is stupid. In the same way, it is away from justice if someone provides for the spiritual needs of his distant neighbor and does not place his closet blood relations in the first line of action."

D you know how to behave? Do not worry if you experience ingratitude. What she(1) would not give you, I will give you. Intensify your sacrifice on her behalf."

Footnote:
    (1) -Jesus was referring to Maria's own mother.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 am