Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Words of Wisdom

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Words of Wisdom Empty Words of Wisdom

Post by Poem

Jesus speaking to us in many words comments, says,

"You, a finite, imperfect being, no longer exist with your human limitations and imperfections, because you are absorbed, and by yourself have brought yourself to be absorbed by Me.  You see Me in everything--pleasant, unpleasant, joyful, sad--which happens to you.  You act while looking at my Face.  You are fascinated by my Face.  I could guide you with my gaze. With even less: the beating of my Heart of my Love guides you.  You live by my love. You live in my love. You live for my love."  

further down:

"When a soul comes to be mine to such a degree, love takes the place of the Law and Commandments.  The former and the latter are divine, but they still make their presence felt.  They are the harnesses placed upon your animality so it will not rear up and come to ruin."

further down:

"That is why the souls able to live in spirituality and love must touch the summits of the spirit, of charity and sacrifice--for sacrifice is never lacking in this trinity of things necessary to be my true disciples--and make reparation for the others who have rendered spirit and love barren in their hearts."

"To make reparation, console, suffer. It will be the victims that save the world."

Ntebook 1943 page 77 to 78.  read the rest in that chapter.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:52 pm by Poem

"To know the mystery of God's nature is not granted to your very limited intellectual capacities, to your embryonic spirituality. But the mystery becomes more knowable for the spiritual, amidst the mass of so-called spiritual. The mystery is revealed with greater clarity to the lovers of the Son, to those who are truly marked by my Blood,

---because my Blood is knowledge, and my Predilection is a School"

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:58 pm by Poem

Lucifer-Satan poisoned man's blood. The very first ones Adam and Eve. All flesh come from these two.
    This is passed down through seed of man and woman lies dormant in many and not so dormant in many.

The heart of Adam was bitten by the Serpent wounding Adam's heart and poisoning his blood. Then in Adam lies the poison which was given to the Eve who then had a child. The flesh was poisoned and the soul was stained starting with them Both.

The Christ and Mary are the only Two New Adam and Eve with no poison. The Infusion of the God-Man's Flesh and Blood is necessary to overcome the poison of the Serpent. Mary the Queen of Heaven donating Her Immaculate Womb and Body, and Blood, to conceive the Christ. To have an Unstained Uncorrupted Flesh to donate by Infusion through the eat and drink of My Flesh and My Blood. Simple.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am