Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

More Wisdom, Instructions

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

More Wisdom, Instructions Empty More Wisdom, Instructions

Post by Poem

August 23,

Jesus says:

"I shall repeat for you and Father words which I spoke twenty century's ago and which are always new and now particularly suited for your case: 'If you observe my commandments, you will persevere in my love... I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, but friends, for I have brought you to know what I have heard from my Father. It is not you that have chosen Me, but it is I that have chosen you, and I have destined you to go and bear enduring fruit. Love one another, and love Me more and more. The world hates you because I have chosen you. The world loves only itself and its works and hates what is in my Name. And yet I have done and do in the world works which no other has done. Those who hate Me thus have no excuse. But this must happen, for it is said,"You hated Me without cause." They have no excuse in persisting in evil either, for if I had not come as the Master, they would be excused, but I have come and come, and they do not want to listen to Me. They thus have no extenuating circumstances.'

"I command you with a command of love, for you are my friends, not to let these words be scattered (worthless; dust; of no use). Use them for yourselves and for many other souls. They are not spoken for no reason. I have spoken them to you for your joy, O my friends, with whom it is sweet to utter the most secret thoughts and ask for help so as to be loved by those no longer able to love and perishing without even knowing that they are perishing.

"I want you to be in joy. But supernatural joy, since on account of my love you will be hated by the world, for which I am hateful. Afflictions and sorrow are given by the world to whoever loves Me. But it does not matter. I tell you: persevere in my love. I will be your reward.

"Go and spread the Word. Go with discernment and care. Do not apply it all in the same way. May the Spirit of Light, who was spoken of yesterday at Mass, help you to choose the passages to be made known and to be kept unknown for the time being."

Notebook 1945-50

Page 505

Jesus says:

"Since, in reality, Darkness cannot teach about the Light, and the devil would not be such if he instructed souls in Goodness."

"Only God predicts the truth; Satan, always deceit. He deceives to cause ruin. God does not deceive, but instructs his beloved so that they will be prepared to withstand the bitterness of disappointment and be able to orient themselves.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am