Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

All Things

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

All Things Empty All Things

Post by Poem

Book of Romans 8th Chapter verses

1 There is now therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh.  2 For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death.

5 For they that are according to the flesh, mind the things that are of the flesh; but they that are according to the spirit, mind the things that are of the spirit.

6 For the wisdom of the flesh is death; but the wisdom of the spirit is life and peace.  7 Because the wisdom of the flesh is an enemy to God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither can it be.  8 And they who are in the flesh, cannot please God.  9 But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.  10 And if Christ be in you, the body indeed is dead, because of sin; but the spirit liveth, because of justification.

11  And if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead, dwell in you; he that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, shall quicken also your mortal bodies, because of his Spirit that dwelleth in you.  12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.  13 For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die: but if by the Spirit you mortify the deeds of the flesh, you shall live.

16 For the Spirit himself giveth testimony to our spirit, that we are the sons of God.

17 And if sons, heirs also; heirs indeed of God, and joint heirs with Christ: yet so, if we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified with him.  18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this time are not worthy to be compared with the glory to come, that shall be revealed in us.  19 For the expectation of the creature waiteth for the revelation of the sons of God.  20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him that made it subject, in hope:

21 Because the creature also itself shall be delivered from the servitude of corruption, into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

28 And we know that to them that love God, all things work together unto good, to such as, according to his purpose, are called to be saints.

Let's review these very adult spirit words from the Spirit of God.  This was obvious inspired by the Eternal God.  The man St.Paul had to 'mature' to be able to 'understand' and write as he was 'inspired.'

What does the Eucharist do when taken with the instructions of Christ?  Makes saints. What is Paul?  A Saint.

The Lord God created man to evolve into saints, 'seraphic saints.'
    What is Christ?  The Head of Saints. The King of Saints.

Eat and Drink. Live and Let Him, God raise you up on the last day.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to Holy Spirit.  Peace and Joy Anon

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 pm by Poem

Romans 8:28

28 And we know that to them that love God, all things work together unto good, to such as, according to his purpose, are called to be saints.

But to love God one has to be 'recreated', baptized, receive the Sacraments, 'do' as Christ has said.

All of the instructions of Christ are to be heeded without exceptions. Without self ideas, without other thoughts that deviates, or even thinks to make it better.  His teachings brings true life out of death.  Not having God-Grace is 'death.'  The Second death is this. No God for you and all souls.  A choice was made at Eden by the Parents of Mankind that affects each and every soul that God generates. But Grace was there leading them and making sure to keep them from becoming demons themselves. It is complex yet was done less God destroyed the entire creation, recanting He even made 'man' as was done during Noah's time. Noah was a humble man. God chooses only humble souls. Not proud and a reprobate. Whatever the world of movie land and tv land reveals is a world in pride and arrogance, ignorant of this.
    God chooses the humble and contrite those who believe in God. Example: if you murdered someone when you were young and impulsive, and later repent do penance, amend, and God calls you to lead a whole nation, well time to think on things. God and the world are not the same. The world is fallen and lives in sin. This is where we all come from, the fallen and sinner state. God remains above and sinless. Why do you think God sent Jesus to redeem sinners and to recreate those whom hear God and follow? Because God is not a Sinner. In order to obtain Heaven where the Pure and Sinless are, one has to be cleansed and recreated into A Sinless Being which is done by the Miracle given to Man. Everything that comes from God for man to become a saint, is a miracle. Because man sinned and gave up Grace upon himself and in himself. Having not only himself but his surroundings fused with God, by having His Presence envelope everything. Example a Giant Superbeing decides to sit on the Earth that is to Him as a chair. What happens? Covers and fills that chair. God is Grace, Life, Goodness < these are mere words but what God is, is above and beyond human ideas.

But Grace remained with him. Just not in him and upon him as covering and being absorbed, joined, fused as at the time of his creation until he sinned.

The Life which Jesus speaks about is not about life in having money, grains, house. toilet, grocery store, markets, bed, roof, whatever else that is entirely material, but it is about one's soul/spirit being filled to no end with God. The Supernatural the real life that is Wisdom, clairvoyance, sight, joy, peace, love over flowing.

God is the Father. He says, be fruitful and multiply and this will of God's has not ceased.  
    God supplies souls that is life.  We each individually are then responsible for this soul.  How to maintain it and grow it and make it fruitful.  Fruit comes from a tree or a plant the yields such.   God said be fruitful and multiply.  The children of God who love God hear this. The reprobates do not. They listen to 'death' and choose 'death.'

Verse 28 applies to those who as Paul was a saint providing the Eucharist to those who were 'recreated' baptized, partook of the Sacraments which Paul being made an Apostle of Christ along with the 12 Apostles.  They each one ended up martyred in the flesh -- for their love for God and each soul they encountered to help and aid to 'recreate.'

Verse 28 applies to Roman Catholic Christians who are or either came from atheism, some other religion, or of the Hebrew religion, the old rite because there were no Catholics prior to. To recreated man for Heaven's dwelling with God eternally.  For the Church to be created there needs a foundation, a head, and participants.  

In simple terms here.

When man takes what God created and turns into an abortion of all kinds is when the Devil has corrupted.

Returning to the vomit.

All things work for those that love God and are called according to His Purpose.  What is God's purpose?

Get lost in the eddy of contemplation with the Lord.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun May 05, 2024 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sun May 05, 2024 2:24 pm by Poem

• To Love Means

To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place.

Notebook 1943 page 249 Victors Over the Beast
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Love Overcomes Everything

It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak, then, in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He, whom no force binds, is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills, sing hosannas to the Lord and love.

Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.

Notebook 1943 Page 593 To Choose Between A Blessing and A Curse
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notebook: 1943
    Chp: To Choose Between A Blessing and A Curse
    Page: 593

December 22

Reference to Deuteronomy Chapters 9-11

Jesus says:

"It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak then in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He whom no force binds is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills; sing hosannas to the Lord and love. Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

"Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.

"It is not burdensome to follow God. He asks you for nothing but love and obedience and respect for His Majesty, superior to all earthly authorities. In a spiritual circumcision, amputate from your hearts that which is a ring of sin impeding them from beating in the honest rhythm of Good and growing in holy Charity.

"It is first necessary for you that worship the Beast not to be a people, but for those who remember God to be a people. Evil will then be offset by God and neutralized by it; And not only this, but the good you do will attract Heavenly Good in an ever-increasing measure, for God asks for nothing except to pour Himself out upon you in love, and you would experience the Era of Peace promised to good men at My Birth."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• From two different chapters portions taken as inspired to combine them:

Notebook 1943  
    Page 601
    Holy Spirit Speaks

The Eternal Spirit says:

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood, I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal.

"Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven remains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portions Combined Once

"I am Love. Give Me your love. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood I circulate.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Then Combined Again

Holy Spirit and Jesus speaking,

"I am Love. Give Me your love. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood I circulate. "Love will bend God, Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight, Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, "May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame.  "I am Love."

Notebook 1943
    Page 249
    Victors Over the Beast

Jesus is speaking,

“To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place.”

Peace be with you always says the 'Love'
    Love

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:55 am