Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What is the True Role of the Clergy?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What is the True Role of the Clergy? Empty What is the True Role of the Clergy?

Post by Poem

To make more priests for starters.  This one is tough to swallow.

How to visualize this in your soul?

In Heaven for each soul obtaining it through the Religion, the angels adore God in these 'saints.' These saints are then priests in God's court.

A holy nation, a royal priesthood.  All souls who conquer Heaven in the Faith, become these.  This has already been told by the Christ.  How many believe?  A few.  Now the clergy somewhere in times past, were led astray brought not Wisdom but human non-sense into a spiritual Religion.  This comes from below.  

The Lord Jesus explains, that man each soul is created to be an altar for God to come and rest.  This is the higher advanced knowledge from Wisdom.  God created souls for Him to come and rest, enjoy, love forever. To be joined to God.  In Heaven when we read some of the Prophets, that describe Heaven, God's throne, there are priests, but not specifically stated as such.  Other words are used.  Due to man falling into Sin and having evil inclinations.  What is good is then withheld because, it would do no good to know the grandeur that Heaven is. How high of elevation it is.
    Some would understand and others would simply have other thoughts, similar to Cain who had envy of his brother Abel.  These two differing and contrasts in man. One is of envious nature the other is a loving nature.

God created a 'son' of Adam, not an orphan or some other.  A son.  The Thought of God wanted to have love.  To have loving sons, who were given high elevation.  A super demigod in short.  For God to many is oblique.

Man was created to be in the high elevation with God as son.  Lord often spoke of parables about kings.  Two actually two categories.  First Jesus as The King and then the sons of God as 'kings'.  So we have the King the highest and then the kings which sit next to the King.  Elevation of standing.  A position as you will to give some definition but this High Elevation is when we enter Heaven wherein all is made perfectly clear. So sin has struck with evil. Evil is a nosy envious cretin who has no dealings with this at all. The Evil is eternally damned. Had the this angel obeyed the Father, this angel would remain the glorious creation it was created to be.  The head of the angels with the head of Man, Christ. Two.  Angels and Man.  Leader of the Angels, the head of them, and Christ the King of Mankind and Heaven.

However, the Lucifer wanted to be God over all God's creation.  Lucifer was created and was second only to God at that time. Then Adam if he had not sinned, would be have been The King of Mankind. But not the King of Heaven, just over mankind.  Two specific beings here. Angels and Man.

Thus, Christ the Word of the Father became the New Adam to whom all mankind must bend the knee to.  It is written, all must bend to the King.  Not as slaves. God doesn't create and make slaves.  That thought comes from Hell. To make God seem like a Slave Master.  Satan does everything he can to make God vanish from man's thought and does and has no qualms in doing so.  He succeeds due to Sin which he brought to a woman to give to a man to reduce them to where he can rule over them by means of losing Grace, purity, innocence, the sonship with God.  It is quite evil actually. He wanted to rule as a 'god'.  Which people today do not understand at all.  It is really hard to distinguish without Grace and firmness rooted in the Faith.

The Clergy were created by Christ to bring man to Him and through Him, would gain, conquer Heaven and have the Father's blessing forever.  To nurture, to guide, to teach, to bless and make new citizens for Heaven.  To teach the Gospel.  In short.

However, there are way too many that are still 'human' and not spirits. That are lacking the Elevation to God. To be Stars in God's Heaven. Instead they are quarreling and being buffoons. Quite sad.  When Christ gave them a higher position. Many have lowered themselves and become Pharisees and Pharisee beget only Pharisees. Thus the Lord back 2000 years ago looking into the future gave His vision in so few words to the Apostles and Disciples just prior to His Ascension.

Pray for the clergy and for good new ones that truly follow the Lamb of God to exactness. Jesus said, strive to forget you are men and strive to change into seraphim. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:23 pm by Poem

If you have the Notebook 1943, turn to page 77 where Jesus is commenting on Maria's humanity. Quite a lesson for each of us. Then turn to page 76 June 12 and read on... but first read page 77.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:47 pm by Poem

"It is necessary to be able to do everything in Me and while imitating Me and in my Name. Then my Father sees my sign in your works and my likeness and He blesses them and makes them yield fruit.  

Out of mistaken humility, you must never say 'I cannot do this.' I said, 'You will do the same works as I do.'  Precisely because, by remaining in Me with your good will, you become little Christs capable of following Me, the true Christ, in all the contingencies of life." Ntbook 1943 June 11

a few verses from St. John's Gospel.

1 I am the true vine; and my Father is the husbandman  [John 15]  2 Every branch in me, that beareth not fruit, he will take away: and every one that beareth fruit, he will purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit.  3 Now you are clean by reason of the word, which I have spoken to you.  4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in me.  5 I am the vine: you the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.  7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask whatever you will, and it shall be done unto you.  8 In this is my Father glorified; that you bring forth very much fruit, and become my disciples.  9 As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. Abide in my love.  10 If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; as I also have kept my Father's commandments, and do abide in his love. 11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be filled.

The disciples do as they are taught to become like their master.

But, the Lord is the Master and we are the disciples and the disciples are to imitate the master.

When a disciple does other than what the Master has taught and deviates, the disciple is no longer doing his masters will nor what he taught.  Thus error.  

This is about salvation of your own soul and souls of the Master's whose Flock we all are.  No one is not above the Master. You or I are not 'above' the Master. Which is what has happened. Let's review on our own what the Pharisees were.  When one deviates, one causes error in one's self and straying happens.  The line you are walking is no longer the straight one but crooked and no longer walking on the Master's line.  In this case the line is not kept. Those not keeping line fall below the line while the line remains straight.  Disciples walk the line of the Master who drew it.

Errors which derives from human thought and human science fall below the line that has been drawn. Not above it or on it. God drew the line and is perfect.

The Master draws a line and on this line are His Teachings to stay and keep on the line.  Any deviation and one falls below the line.

My words are spirit and life. The life is keeping with this line I have drawn with my teachings for you to walk straight up to Heaven.  Walk therein.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:11 pm by Poem

Lucifer became evil and the first sinner.

He is what he possesses.  He possesses Sin and Death.
    He killed himself with evil which is death.  This is sin.

Sin comes in the forms of vices: Pride, lust, envy, anger, covetousness, gluttony and sloth.  
    Sin is in reality a selfish will, which is about making the self fat.  No love but for ones self.  

Jesus created Apostles, who are sent to bring souls to God through Jesus Christ.  Create new.  They are the Evangelists that have higher elevation and standing that are able to make new 'churches' in towns, villages, areas of humanity occupying a given area.

A priest is one who takes care of the flock at the given area, church, parish.

Apostles are Bishop class and one of them is the Vicar.  Apostles are the continuance of the Christ who went from village to village to bring souls to the Kingdom of God. Broader reaching.  Make new churches, start new churches. And then creates priests to tender the souls there, the flock of Christ. --churches here means souls that belong to God through the Christ, to the Kingdom of God, in the Kingdom of the Christ which is one in the same as explained by Jesus Christ.  

All are disciples of the Christ. One starts as a disciple first.

Disciples are then led by Christ and the Holy Spirit to aid the churches -- 'churches' here are souls belonging to the Body of Christ.  We who follow the Way, are souls in the Body of Christ and we all belong to Him the Christ, the Supreme Vicar. The Founder of the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.

Disciples then are the beginning stages for one to advance to any number of choices. But always a soul belonging to the Christ whom is faithful, just and loving.

Human wisdom if we call it that, only sees what is below.  It is not spirit. Has not become spirit, graduated to being a spiritual being. It is totally human nature.  These bring their humanity into spirituality and squash spirituality with their humanity.  Their reasoning is entirely human. The human ego the one Adam and Eve became at one point. But, since Adam (who is two parts man and woman as was created in the beginning from Adams rib did God make the woman kind of difficult to see with human minds) repented and amended his way, he entered Limbo awaiting the Savior and Redeemer to take him out of exile so Adam could enter Heaven with the washing from the Blood of the Lamb of God.

Human nature is what Adam left behind to us. But the Christ the Redeemer gives us His Blood and His Body and His Essence to help and aid us each one back to what Adam was before he sinned:  Innocent and pure.

With the Blood of Christ, washing of sins and purification of the entire being. Then with repeated Drinking of His Blood, what do you think happens?

What is the Christ?  Innocent and Pure. Unstained, uncorrupted.  The One whom God promised to Adam to redeem and save Adam's children.  God spoke to Adam and told him he will save his children.

So the priests' role is to make sure the Flock of Christ is unharmed from the Evil One. Christ gave the example of the Shepherd.  The Christ has multiple roles, many hats, versatile. But the Christ at that time was only One Man. Thus He selected 12 to start the Evangelization of the souls of man.  

Apostles are always needed. Priests are always needed. Disciples are we all.  

Disciples of the lay are evangelists as well in their communities.

The Master is Christ, He it is that is the Vine.  We are branches that must bear fruit.  On a vine, for this particular one is a Grape Vine, should be many grapes dangling in clusters. Clusters.  Clusters represent souls of men and women called churches.

Clusters of Grapes.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am