Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ, True God, True Man, Fully God, Fully Man Listen To What Jesus Says Today

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ, True God, True Man, Fully God, Fully Man Listen To What Jesus Says Today Empty My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ, True God, True Man, Fully God, Fully Man Listen To What Jesus Says Today

Post by Poem

Instead of trying to figure out how to live for tomorrow, love God and everyone today. When the Great Tribulation comes, only those who love can withstand the Great Trial. Only Love will preserve you. Do not think about what tomorrow may bring, think about Love today. Everyday think like this, act like this, live like this. Love.

Love is God, God is Love, Love Descends into Hearts that Love Him, exclusively. The world does not Love Him, thus, they receive the judgment, because they reject the Son of God Made Man, --Incarnate, who immolated Himself to save them.

"For God so loved the world" That He sent, His Only Begotten Son--God made Flesh--, that whosoever Believes in Him should be--could be--saved.

The world of men. The world seduced by the Serpent. The Serpent seduced them into thinking they will live forever in their current conditions.

The Serpent only seeks to drag the world into his Abyss. They do not want to come out of their illusions.
    Phantoms and mirages.

Seek only To love God, Love is the sustainer, Grace. Remain in Good graces with God and you shall be saved.

Certain of you know by now that you have been chosen to remain on the Earth for the Period, the Era of Peace. You have great peace from Heaven, from God, that instills in you this hope. Love my children, do not seek to figure out how to live, I have already informed you how to live in the Gospel, My Doctrine for those who love Me. Love God. Love, my children, love.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 pm by Poem

Why,---only Love will preserve and give you strength?

The Passion of Jesus Christ. He loved them all. He forgave His Enemies who 'crucified' Him.

He was brutalized by possessed men, possessed by 'Satan.'

The Great Tribulation is men possessed by Satan opposing God and His Christ. It is 'Satan's Revenge on God.' It always is for Satan. His goal is the same. He does not change either.

Our test is the same. Do we love? Or do we join the ranks of His 'Persecutors?'

Whatever you decide, Heaven or Hell, the choice is clearly yours to make. I persuade you to join Christ and Live.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 am