Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus says, As You Have Done This to the Least of These My Brothers, You Have Done It Unto Me

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Jesus says, As You Have Done This to the Least of These My Brothers, You Have Done It Unto Me Empty Jesus says, As You Have Done This to the Least of These My Brothers, You Have Done It Unto Me

Post by Poem

Jesus spoke about how to love.  For He is Love.  God in All Three Persons is Love.  The Word Speaking is Love Teaching.  The Holy Spirit is Love enhancing everything from the Word making them more understandable, plus all supernatural Gifts.  Jesus Himself gives us great mystical gifts having Him infused by Breaking of the Bread-- His Mystical Body and Blood. A Healthy mind and soul is capable of the Holy Spirit to enhance and perfect further.
    The Lord.

The Holy Spirit prepares the 'not known' for Jesus, they do not know. They are the least of these my brothers.  They are the poor, the hungry, the destitute, the naked, the homeless-- ergo-> 'Not nourished by God, and not in God's House covered, fed, clothed, given rest for the weary lives lost in darkness.'  Not baptized, not given the Sacraments and the tutorages, education of Life.

The Father's House is Lit up, has Light.  The Father's House has food for their spirits, knowledge for their minds, love for their hearts, and souls. Clothing for their nakedness. The Father does not despise a single soul, but wants His lost children in darkness to come home and be with Him.  Have His warmth, His love, His care.  He looks at these lost ones with great love and grants them the words to come be warm, be clothed, be fed, be here with Me, I want you to be here with Me.

The Catholics are fed, given light, have His House, have his warmth and care, all His love.  They are taken out of the 'not known' to aid them that are 'not known'.  No longer, 'not known'.  Love.  

The least of these my brothers are those destitute living outside in darkness, naked, starving, left for dead for Satan's pasturage. Abyss, Fire and Brimstone. Death is not having Grace and God forever, starting point being now.  Two deaths.  [Revelations] [Notebooks] [Poem of the Man-God]

1 Flesh: dies and the soul departs from it
    2 Soul: the soul being damned.

Jesus looks at the world and sees only souls, how each soul is either living alive and thriving in His Father's House--Garden--Paradise, or destitute and naked-- outside of the Garden--Paradise.  He sees them this way.
    And He looks and looks for all those lost sheep.  A large group. Billions.  

God is Paradise, metaphorical, does not exist, only the True God is, the True Paradise.  He brings to souls Himself which is Paradise. Then in that of Future Time of God's Mystery, when all His children are present before Him, for Man, the Paradise materializes. Wherein it is forever a material Paradise for bodies and souls. God is peace, joy, love, goodness, Wisdom, food and nourishment, to sustain all souls.  All the wonders we have not seen are in the Father's House and it is infinite in proportions, east, west, north, south.  No end.  

There is only One God, Three Persons, Divine, Supreme, Almighty, the All.

The Lord God plants souls into the womb of each woman to be born a new citizen for His House--Garden--Paradise.  That is the goal for all souls, and must be earned, it is no longer a free gift just because you are born of a woman. Sin entered.

The Lord Jesus said, Go, Go into all thew world.  Read 'The Last Teachings Before Ascension,'  Book 5 Chapter 631.  Go He said, and he gives the conditions.  

To be washed and robed so they the least of these can enter the Father's House, fed, given light, clothing, etc. All His love.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:26 pm by Poem

Be, Light, Be Love, Be Jesus to them.

What did Jesus do?

He tired Himself out, working day and night, no rest, no food at times, no bed, but walked in the darkness to bring them the Light of the Father, the Gifts of Life from the Father, to each household in Israel. See Him the Shepherd of souls, going house to house to bring them to the Father's House. Come, join Me He said, Our Father awaits your return to Him, to give Him joy. There in His House is all your needs. The love you've longed for. His love fills your entire being to overflowing.

All He did was the way, the truth, and the life. He taught us how to bring our lost brothers and sisters home, lost in the darkness of this world.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:45 pm by Poem

Jesus, says, I wish there were more Moses within my Sheep. In my Fold.

Moses, in character and obedience to lead His Flock, teach His Flock, His Sheep to the Promise Land. The humility of Moses, the integrity of Moses, the justice of Moses, the understanding of Moses.  The generosity of Moses, the courage of Moses.  

What did God do with Moses?  Took a man who fled Egypt, prepared and formed him for his lifetime  --the mission, his job, his career.

The Promise Land is New Jerusalem city of the Great King.  The New Jerusalem is Up There in the Father's House.

The Father looks for these

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 pm