Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Signs Are Becoming Clearer

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Signs Are Becoming Clearer  Empty The Signs Are Becoming Clearer

Post by Poem Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:01 pm

The Signs which Jesus spoke about concerning the Antichrist period is becoming more and more clear with the events that were lacking in the past are being fulfilled in Prophecy.  These are not really signs, but prophetic words from God to the children on earth to guide their paths.  Quite a bit of events  natural and unnatural invoked by spirits of darkness in the Abyss and man joined to them to bring to fruition.  Satan cannot do anything unless souls do what he suggests. Just like anybody else. If I ask for a glass of wine from neighbor he may give it.  If my neighbor asks me to help him dig up some rubies in the park I may do it.   Satan asks first and then after the first one he just bends your will to do it. Overbearing.  

He comes to each to befriend through seduction.  The hidden gem of a point in Jesus' Temptation to Christians is because you belong to Christ, Satan comes at you anyway he can to separate and demolish your filiation with Christ.  Those who belong to Satan and those not belonging to God or Christ, he leaves alone.  Not worth his time. These are not even prey, he yawns at them.  If you could see this monstrosity moment by moment, like some of the mystics, you would learn quite a lot. But no need. Jesus has dictated all of this what we need to know.  Unfortunately we forget easily and fall into traps because the world is full of them and the spirit of the world is Satan at this time in our lives and has been since God shut heaven over our heads. Jesus opened the gate and angels stand guard, and Jesus is the Light of the World of man. He walks on the earth unbeknown to us all.

A great many of is written here what the Lord has said about all that will be taking place for the Antichrist to come to fruition here in so few words. But these are not 'predictions' these are simply what Jesus has stated for us to know and be prepared.
    Here:> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suddenly it will come upon us like the blare of morning sunshine but it will be nightmare worse than on Elm Street.  And he said do not go back into your houses to collect your things. That's how dangerous and volatile it will be. Don't be like Lot's wife and turn back and become ash.

Jesus spoke of not attaching to things of the earth.  

Materials: Wallets, cars, bank accounts, houses, etc
    Senses and Emotions: sensuality, pride, avarice, feelings that seduce and hold hostage. Vices.

True affections of love is different these are from ones heart. To love is God's Image and Likeness.
    Need to overcome and get rid of hate and violence, God is love.  Be saved and enjoy God starting here.

The most important one to remember is Israel comes under the Banner of Christ. Then He comes to burn to ash the False Prophet and the Son of Satan along with those remaining loyal to these if they aren't burnt to ash already just by Jesus showing up.

Jesus said, if God decided to show His true self, Hell would cease to exist.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

The Signs Are Becoming Clearer  Empty Re: The Signs Are Becoming Clearer

Post by Poem Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:33 pm

From Notebook 1943 Chapter on Seven Seals. Commentary on the Antichrist and Judgment

Jesus starts out by saying:

"If one were to observe closely what has been going on for some time, and especially since the beginning of this century preceding the conclusion of the second millennium, one ought to think that the seven seals have been opened. Never before as at present have I gone into action to return among you with My Word to gather together the multitudes of My chosen ones so as to set out with them and My angels to do battle against the hidden forces working to bore open the gates of the abyss for mankind.

War, famine, pestilences, the instruments of military homicide--which are more than the ferocious beasts mentioned by the Beloved one--earthquakes, signs in the sky, eruptions in the entrails of the earth, and the miraculous calls towards mystical ways of little souls moved by Love, persecutions against My followers, the loftiness of souls and the lowliness of bodies--nothing is lacking among the signs whereby the time of My wrath and My judgment may seem to you to be near.

In the horror you experience, you exclaim: 'The time has come; it cannot get more tremendous than this!' And you loudly call for the end which will free you. The blameworthy call for it, mocking and cursing, as always; the good call for it who can no longer bear to see Evil triumphing over Good.

Peace, My chosen ones! A little while longer, and I shall come. The sum of sacrifice needed to justify the creation of man and the Sacrifice of the Son of God is not yet fulfilled. The marshaling of My cohorts is not yet finished, and the angels of the Sign have not yet placed the glorious seal upon all the brows of those who have deserved to be chosen for glory.

END ---------------

Now this was dictated during WWII and since then many wars have come about with several if not many threatening world disasters of great proportions.  Today the vile evil monsters spokesmen are calling for WWIII, under this title but really Satan looking to snag more souls for his belly.  Dragging those embryonic souls strangled by Satanism into a grandeur at the cost of their own lives.  What do they expect to gain from suicide?  When one hands themselves over to Satan by way of pride, avarice, lust, lust, lust to covet, one commits suicide. And God said, suicide is not ever forgiven. He calls it adultery, fornication with the Devil. Two Trees. One is Tree of Life and the other is Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Adultery is when a soul turns filiation from God to Devil. Fornication is when a soul does what Eve did with the Devil.

3 of these leaders end up in the abyss before son of Satan arrives. The 8th is son of Satan.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:37 pm

Refresher on the Ancient Babylon.

Book of Daniel Chapter 1

In the third year of the reign of Joakim king of Juda, Nabuchodonosor king of Babylon came to Jerusalem, and besieged it.  2 And the Lord delivered into his hands Joakim the king of Juda, and part of the vessels of the house of God: and he carried them away into the land of Sennaar, to the house of his god, and the vessels he brought into the treasure house of his god.  3 And the king spoke to Asphenez the master of the eunuchs, that he should bring in some of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed and of the princes,  4 Children in whom there was no blemish, well favoured, and skillful in all wisdom, acute in knowledge, and instructed in science, and such as might stand in the king's palace, that he might teach them the learning, and the tongue of the Chaldeans.  5 And the king appointed them a daily provision, of his own meat, and of the wine of which he drank himself, that being nourished three years, afterwards they might stand before the king..

Babylon is now the 'whole' earthly population with some exceptions.

The king of Babylon was a man Nabuchodonosor. He ruled the land.  In order for this actually to take place, conquering of said had to have taken place.  The kings were probably handed down through some type of succession by inheritance or by other means.

The kingdom had grown to such mass that they were conquering and taking land.

In our age, this Babylon today has a beginning.  It amassed over time to the point where it is very difficult to see its growth and accept because there are peaceful time in the gaps.  We don't see tyrants above us in some lands while in others they exist.

When the entire earth has come under siege is when all this comes to ones sense of thought. 'Oh... I thought this was non-sense.'
    And from a Human perspective not attending Knee Hi School, it is because what is human is unable to see.  

The driving force of Babylon is always the Evil One who brings chaos in many forms, subtle and not so subtle.  A snake crawls on the ground and this one works in the dark places where shadows are cast mostly hidden and then when it strikes its unsuspecting prey.

We all need lot of Light in our souls to see be illuminated, have sight to understand. We need a higher understanding in order to guide our feet away from what takes one hostage.

The Lord is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalmist David.
    Thy word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my paths. [Psalms 118]

The Word of God is Wisdom. The Lord is the Word. Wisdom is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

Wisdom of God gives us the truth and says, stay away from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.  

We are given free will, intellect, and time to come to adults in Wisdom.  Children are still learning.

God created man to be 'free' and not slaves and not told what to do every moment of every second in time. He made us to become able to stand on our own two feet and make good choices and live in goodness.  But, be guided by good intelligence, good counsels, good to the last until one enter Heaven. If evil had not come to man, this would be natural to us all.  Behold evil brought separation. Evil brought another way that is not 'good.' To kill, to steal, to rob.  The Thief.

Babylon is the whole earth which is rapidly becoming fully encompassed where every evil takes place under the sun for a short 3 1/2 years at the culmination of it. But each day will feel similar to a thousand the sense of it.  So think of 365 x 3 + half a year and apply to each day the sense of endlessness. Ask those who lived through World War II what that felt like for those surviving it.  I don't know how many are living at this time. But perhaps we can read some of their accounts in some book or diary. Air raids all night, bombs bursting around seemed endless, barrages one after the other and then some gaps of quiet to prepare for the next bombing, destruction. Yes, that is what it really is 'Destruction'. And the general of this destruction's name is 'Satan'. Looting, murdering stealing because many were homeless, no food, no water, no place to rest, a nightmare, people lived in fright, fear that is all the sensations that these bring. Overcome by fear, a violent fear was given to them. Infusion of fear.  Some of us have grown up with those that partook in some form, whether an innocent bystander or those that fought in the conflicts. It is presumed if not all, most are passed. Their families, their children, children of children are living today.

This version of Babylon is the hybrid of every evil conceived and not thought of, and forgotten.

We are all guilty of failing to be watchman's as Jesus said, be watchful and pray.

Peace be with you always 
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:23 pm

The story behind Pope Leo's Prayer for protection, which the little prayer derives from "St. Michael Archangel protect us" in short, says, that Pope Leo was in the spirit and heard Satan asking God
    for 100 years to prepare. To what end? Well only one. To conquer. Read the Ancient Book of Life.

God tests every living soul to see if they are worthy of Heaven, of His Grace, of His love, of His Goodness, since Adam failed. Had Adam not failed no need to test to overcome 'evil.'  This seems far out and unfair to the majority had they studied they would understand, because Wisdom would have enlightened them.  I was on the other side as well, not knowing why in the world evil exists, along with what is evil?  Evil is quite not what we think. But rather a violent hatred that has no depth and is infinite hatred and violence. It is a black hole. No end.  It cannot be saved ever once consumed.  Total conversion. Evil tried to incarnate in the beginning with man to totally consume man with Evil as it did with Lucifer and those whom Lucifer dragged with him to the current 'Abyss'.  Evil has its doctrine and its conversion process, processes.  Evil works in a thousand plus ways to totally consume the man.

Because Evil became incarnate in a super being called an angel, and became the avatar of Evil, it seeks to advance and progress that is its purpose to negate and consume.  Evil has many faces and many names it hides, eclipses, to fool to consume. It is devious, cunning, crafty, astute and very intelligent.  It masks behind good, thus, eclipse.  What happens when we witness a total eclipsing of the sun?
    Darkness. The moon steps in front of the sun. If we are looking at the sun all the time we would notice this in our very internal lives: your souls would know. But since your souls are embryonic, it doesn't notice it but as Eve put it: oh! this is unlike any other the Lord God had made. Oh, my, look at it's colors! Wow!

However to most these words are as 'clouds' that come and go.  Cloud covering for a moment. Well clouds eclipse too.

As one grows in Wisdom from infant and through stages of growth ones understanding grows.  There are quite an infinite number of eclipses in this world of man because Evil exists in it.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am