Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Says:> 'My Brothers and Sisters are those who do the Will of God His Father'

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus Says:> 'My Brothers and Sisters are those who do the Will of God His Father' Empty Jesus Says:> 'My Brothers and Sisters are those who do the Will of God His Father'

Post by Poem

Now since this is the Gospel here by Jesus dictating to Maria Valtorta, showing her enormously His Life for her to write down and make books for the Church at large to know His days as Man-God, the Messiah, the Rabbi of Galilee, of Nazareth, Redeemer, Savior, Son of the Most High God, Son of Man, Doctor, Physician, Counselor, Healer, all the good from the Father to raise and nurture our souls to life, to enjoy God and the ultimate to obtain Heaven by conquering the flesh, the world and Satan ( all the demons included ). To return man back to Origin. Origin meaning: Sinless, spiritual, living soul according to God's creation. The world has it's own ideas of life and they all die the death. No resurrection of their souls.

In Book 4, page: 410 of book 4, chapter 475. Jesus and His Mother in the Woods of Matthias, the end of the chapter where He comments about spiritual concerns, points of meditation, what category to belong in to gain God's gaze and have God always.

Jesus says:

« I did not forget this sorrow of Mary, My Mother, either. That I had to torture Her with the expectation of My suffering, that I had to see Her weep. That is why I deny Her nothing. She gave Me everything. I give Her everything. She suffered all sorrows. I give Her all joy.

When you think of Mary, I would like you to meditate on that agony of Hers that last-ed thirty-three years and culminated at the foot of the Cross. She suffered that for your sake. For your sake She suffered the mockery of the crowds that considered Her the mother of a madman. For your sake She endured the reproaches of relatives and important people. For your sake She bore My apparent disavowal: "My Mother and My brothers are those who do the will of God". And who did His will more than She did, and a terrible Will, that imposed on Her the torment of seeing Her Son tortured?

For your sake She endured the fatigue of joining Me here and there. For your sake She made sacrifices, from the sacrifice of leaving Her little house and mingling with the crowds, to the sacrifice of leaving Her little fatherland for the tumult of Jerusalem. For your sake She had to be in touch with him who was brooding over betrayal in his heart. For your sake She suffered hearing Me accused of diabolical possession and heresy. Everything for your sake.

You do not know how much I loved My Mother. You do not consider how the heart of Mary's Son was sensitive to affections. And you think that My torture was purely physical, at most you add the spiritual torment of the final abandonment by the Father.
    No, children. I experienced also the passions of man. I suffered seeing My Mother suffer, having to lead Her, like a meek ewe lamb, to the torture, being compelled to torment Her with continual farewells, at Nazareth before evangelizing, with the one which I have shown you and which precedes My imminent Passion, with the one be-fore the Supper, when Judas had already initiated,
    My Passion with his betrayal, and with the dreadful one on Calvary.

I suffered seeing Myself derided, hated, slandered, circumvented by unwholesome inquisitiveness that did not evolve into good, but into evil. I suffered because of all the falsehood that I had to hear or see acting beside Me. The falsehood of the hypo-critical Pharisees, who called Me Master and asked Me questions not because they believed in My intelligence but to lay snares for Me; the falsehood of those who had been benefited by Me and who became My accusers in the Sanhedrin and in the Praetorium; the long premeditated subtle falsehood of Judas who sold Me and continued feigning to be My disciple, and indicated Me to the executioners with the sign of love. I suffered because of the lie of Peter, who was seized with human fear.

How much falsehood and so revolting for Me, Who am the Truth! How much there still is, even now, with regard to Me! You say that you love Me, but you do not love Me. You have My Name on your lips, but you adore Satan in your hearts and you follow a law contrary to Mine.

I suffered thinking that with respect to the infinite value of My Sacrifice - the Sacrifice of a God - too few would be saved. All, I say: all those who in the course of the centuries of the Earth would prefer death to eternal life, making My Sacrifice vain, were present to Me. And with that knowledge I went to My death.

You can see, little John, that your Jesus and His Mother suffered bitterly in their moral egos. And for a long time. So be patient, if you will have to suffer. "No disciple is superior to his Master". I said so.

Tomorrow I will speak of the sorrows of the spirit. Rest now, peace be with you ».

END of the Comment by Jesus-----------

Jesus gives us ways to for us live, because He is the Teacher of the Gospel, the Founder of the Gospel. The Way the Truth the Life. He teaches for us to obtain eternal life with the Father. If we are true believers and true followers of Christ, we must absolutely do as He says. Because He knows exactly what to do. There is a straight line here. Must be on this line-path. The narrow path to Heaven. Because of Sin. Sin's way is a smorgasbord of roads. A seemingly path with emulates The Path but is a trap and a snare. Thus once through the door of said path, there is the wide road to perdition. Where false joys, joy which seemingly emulates joy, but is not, is in fact tortures, misery, remorse, this is what Sin brings, rather than the Joy of God.

True believers and followers of Christ, have this joy. The Attributes of Love are peace and joy, a supernatural one.

Satan mimics God's ways. The Seducer.

Thus Jesus said, in Book for talking to Joseph of Alphaeus, relative according to the flesh, "There is an abyss between Me and the world."

Jesus also said, the world sees Jesus as a danger to it, because He comes to save souls who are if left to their own ways, bound for the Abyss--, not Limbo or Purgatory nor Heaven.

Those who do the will of God are His true believers and followers, brothers and sisters of through the Way.

He calls us friends, then brother, and sister, when we are doing the will consistently without fail.

How can man then who has become fallen creature, fallen in the mire, loss of God, Grace, do what He teaches?

Baptism, Holy Communion, praying, studying, to form the spirit in His likeness and in God's Image. For Jesus reflected God's Image and Likeness, He as Man-God the perfection of God and the perfection of Man. Then after He resurrected, became the God-Man. The fusion of God with Man's flesh.

The Four Evangelists, Gospel of Luke, Gospel of Matthew, Gospel of Mark, Gospel of John, are sufficient for those who are in the Spirit and have always been faithful to the Lord. The New Testament with much of St. Paul's writings are also sufficient.

But God wants us to form our spirits, our minds after Christ's likeness. Thus Christ likeness, Christian. To be like Christ.

Jesus tells us to imitate Him, assimilate Him into ourselves our spirits to build the spiritual mind, to build a life of virtues, virtuous living, to be in the justice of God. Christ likeness.

Jesus said to the Hebrews in the crowd to Eat the Bread of Heaven is 'dogma' for the Jews. Isaiah, Psalms.

We tend to Isaiah quite frequently for the Lamb of God. Psalms we tend to think of David's life, not so much Prophetic, but for the Jews it was Prophetic back in the day. We find this out, by reading Poem of the Man-God where Jesus, Mary, Apostles and Disciples share. Recognizing and comparing. A quick reading one misses. God's words to gain spiritual growth, must be meditated on. Contemplation of and His assistance. Without God assisting us, we can memorize them, but, they do not give us growth in the way expected. Must be meditated on and assisted by Him. The Holy Spirit takes and brings the Word of the Father, to enlighten, illuminate, give. To form our spirits. The proper formation. We then learn knowledge as it should be learned. We gain understanding when we are fused to God. Meditation and contemplation, then becomes sweet. We understand because our minds are no longer mud and mire but spirit.

"Draw me out of the mire, that I may not stick fast: deliver me from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
    [Psalms 68:15]

David explains mire here to a point but it is there. Jesus is the Word of God, the words in the Bible are dictated by men God made capable. Just like Maria. God does not do anything different. These men were given the words from the Word of the Father. He spoke to them, an angel or another soul that was made capable and religious in God's Truth's.

Thus, it is always those who do the will of God that God, takes care of and has made a place for them in Heaven.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:00 pm by Poem

Book 4, page 416, Chapter 476

I am the Light and light enlightens. The world does not love light because it reveals the actions of the world. The world does not love Me, it cannot love Me because it knows that I have come to defeat it in the hearts of men and in the gloomy king who dominates it and leads it astray. The world does not want to convince itself that I am its Doctor and Medicine and like a madman it would like to destroy Me in order not to be cured. The world does not want to persuade itself yet that I am the Master because what I say is the opposite of what it says. And so it tries to stifle the Voice which speaks to the world in order to lead it to God and show it the true nature of its wicked actions. There is an abyss between Me and the world. And it is no fault of Mine. I have come to give the world the Light, the Way, the Truth, the Life. But the world will not receive Me and My light becomes darkness for it because it will bring about the condemnation of those who rejected Me. In the Christ is all the Light for those men willing to receive it, but in the Christ is also all the darkness for those who hate Me and reject Me. That is why, at the beginning of My human life I was prophetically pointed out as a "sign of contradiction". Because according to how I am received, there will be salvation or condemnation, death or life, light or darkness.

But I solemnly tell you that those who receive Me will become the children of the Light, that is, of God, born to God, because they received God. So if I came to make men the children of God, how can I make Myself king, as many in Israel wish, out of love or hatred, out of simplicity or wickedness? Do you not realise that I would destroy Myself, the real Myself, that is, the Messiah, not the Jesus of Mary and Joseph of Nazareth, that I would destroy the King of kings, the Redeemer, the One born of a Virgin and called Immanuel, Admirable, Counsellor, Strong, the Father of the future century, the Prince of Peace, God, Whose empire and peace will have no end, sitting on the throne of David with regard to His human descent, but having as His footstool the world and all His enemies, and the Father at His side, as it is written in the book of Psalms, by the superhuman right of His divine origin? Do you not understand that God cannot be Man but through perfection of goodness, in order to save man, but He cannot and must not lower Himself to poor human things? Do you not understand that if I should accept the crown and the kingdom as you conceive it, I would admit that I am a false Christ, I would lie to God, I would disown Myself and the Father and I would be worse than Lucifer, because I would deprive God of the joy of having you, I would be worse than Cain for you, because I would condemn you to perpetual exile from God in a Limbo without hope of Paradise?

Do you not understand all that? Do you not see the snares of men to make Me fall? The trap of Satan to hit the Eternal Father in His Beloved Son and in His creatures: men? Do you not see that this is the sign that I am more than a man, that I am the Man-God? This craving of Mine only for spiritual matters in order to give you the spiritual Kingdom of God?… Do you not understand that the sign that I… »

END of chapter----

Jesus says' 'yet'. Thus as time goes forward and many die and do not rise again, and find that Devil is truly the spirit of the world, then many will come and convert. But not the whole. The whole world will not.

Thus we read in Apocalypse, 'Go out from her, my people'

Apocalypse 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities.

Read the comments by Jesus about Daniels Vision. Pass it along; read and meditate, contemplate, pray.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:04 pm by Poem

Jesus says to those reading, to comprehend,

Book 4, Page 416, Chapter 476,

Jesus is speaking to Joseph of Alphaeus, and Like Joseph who sought and earthly kingdom and king, Jesus says these words:

"I understand you and I pity you. I bear you no grudge. I am not even tired of or annoyed at your blindness… You do not know. But I know. You do not know. You see the surface of the face of the world. I see its depth. The world shows you a face which is still kind. It does not hate you, not because it loves you, but because you do not deserve its hatred. You are a mere trifle. But it hates Me because I am a danger to the world. A danger to the falseness, the greed, the violence which is the world."

"I am the Light and light enlightens. The world does not love light because it reveals the actions of the world. The world does not love Me, it cannot love Me because it knows that I have come to defeat it in the hearts of men and in the gloomy king who dominates it and leads it astray. The world does not want to convince itself that I am its Doctor and Medicine and like a madman it would like to destroy Me in order not to be cured. The world does not want to persuade itself yet that I am the Master be-cause what I say is the opposite of what it says. And so it tries to stifle the Voice which speaks to the world in order to lead it to God and show it the true nature of its wicked actions. There is an abyss between Me and the world. And it is no fault of Mine. I have come to give the world the Light, the Way, the Truth, the Life. But the world will not receive Me and My light becomes darkness for it because it will bring about the condemnation of those who rejected Me. In the Christ is all the Light for those men willing to receive it, but in the Christ is also all the darkness for those who hate Me and reject Me. That is why, at the beginning of My human life I was prophetically pointed out as a "sign of contradiction". Because according to how I am received, there will be salvation or condemnation, death or life, light or darkness."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:55 am