Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Church is Created To Be the Communion of Saints

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Church is Created To Be the Communion of Saints Empty The Church is Created To Be the Communion of Saints

Post by Poem

Jesus said, This Food--My Body and Blood, taken worthily makes 'saints.'  (note: Body from the Bread and Blood from the Wine; not what the present heretics tell you which is not Christ's Teachings by Example and living one at that).  Not to offend anyone, but the Truth Speaks always in anyone belonging to Christ in the Faith of His Teachings.  The reproof is obvious, errors lead men astray and the Truth becomes darkness for those in error.  They simply cannot see the Truth any longer.  The cobwebs are obstructing their vision.

In Jesus is all the Light and also, all the darkness. Judas Iscariot had all the darkness.  

The Church according to God's thought is the Communion of Saints, those who follow Jesus the Meek Lamb of God faithfully.

Communion of Saints.

What happens? Where do the Sacraments come from? Did man create these?  

God created the Church.  A thought of God.  I think it, thus so be it.  What did God do to prepare for the Creation?  He convened with Himself, The Father and The Son and the Holy Spirit.  This is my thought Son, what do you think?  Let's do it.
    The Holy Spirit says, wonderful!

God spoke, and said, Let there be Light.  Thus, He thought and then His will brought it about.  

For starters, God is the All. He is able to make and create anything, tiny or on a large scale.

He thought. Thus in His Mind He thought.  This rational mind God has given to men.  His Likeness with lesser power.

The Communion of Saints are the Church, Heavenly Triumphant,  Expiating Purgatory, Earth Militant. But all in the communion. This communion with God.  Which God created to have saints commune with each other as well.  For the saints in Purgatory we offer up many prayers and penance for them to come to the Father, sooner than later, blessing God with new saints.  Purgatory is the exception here, they simply did not love God fully, or sinned a great deal but forgiven, those not quite worthy of eternal damnation.
    Those who reject Christ, well, God the Father gives us His Thought on this one. If you flat out reject His Son, Begotten, it is the same as telling the Father 'I do it my way.'  And you have made your decision which He will not violate your choice.  He honors your choice.   But, He may try to convince you to change your will. So you won't be in the Abyss.

Brothers and sisters in the Lord, a communion.

The Church to many have different definitions.  Church meaning to many 'Rome.'  While others say, the Church at large.  While others say the church over yonder in the city.  Church is a Communion of Saints.  In the Communion are souls who are clergy, who are doctors, who are physicians, who are gifted with visions, who have incredible prayer life, who are gifted in speech, so forth, all for the building up of the Church.  But a disorganized one at that, the Militant Portion of Church is a mess.  The Communion is broken.  Many schools of thought.  Humanism, modernism, satanism has broken the Militant Church.  It is as the Devil has thought.

The Devil is a spirit, the adversary to the Communion of Saints, and this spirit is everlasting in Hell.  He is eternally the Envious One.  Who is the living destruction, the abomination, the destroyer, all the other colorful metaphors to depict and define what destruction, killing, murder is.  But he is a very heavily refined, heavily intelligent one at that. No human being can win against this monsters dialectics.  Cunning, crafty, astute.  He received the Wisdom of God as an Angel and his mind was created by the Most High God.  The Most High God gifted this angel with ways to lead men to the perfect knowledge of God.  Great strong intelligent mind. But a gluttonous cow and fat pig.  He is vice.  Jesus said, you cannot give what you do not possess. This Fat Cow possesses every vice.
    Thus a gluttonous fat cow porked out.  

The Communion of Saints has been a great mystery to most of us, I cannot deny I had no clue.  I always thought and saw the Communion of Saints for those who are Joined to God in Heaven.

But the Sacraments are for the entire Church.  In heaven obviously Holy Eucharist is not necessary nor confession nor marriage nor holy orders. But Charity remains, spiritual works of charity, the Communion of Saints. Saints talk to one another.  The Militant Churches saints talking to the saints in the Triumphant Church. Communion of Saints in the Mystical Body of Christ.

Communion of Saints is all souls belonging to the Christ who live in the justice of God. Includes the Old Testament Saints too. The Ancients.

The Body of Christ is one body and it is mystical one, a supernatural construct made of souls, thus Communion of Saints.
    A communion of souls united to Christ's Body, which are Triumphant Church, Militant Church, and Purgatory. The ones in Purgatory we pray, acts of charity, for them to become purified, holy, sanctified, quicker. Assistance. Works of charity, spiritual works of charity.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:41 am