Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Is the Church on Earth, the Militant Church Lukewarm?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Is the Church on Earth, the Militant Church Lukewarm? Empty Is the Church on Earth, the Militant Church Lukewarm?

Post by Poem

First, the very definition of lukewarm from God is 'useless.'

The Prophets have predicted the Great Apostacy where the militant Church indeed, becomes very lukewarm, thus the world plunges into Hell. Do I need to explain any further?

The Church is the Light to the World.

What is the Church? The Mystical Body of Christ. What is Christ?

Light of the World. When the members of the Church do not emit Christ, the world does not receive, Light.

Thus, the Great Apostacy is this period just before the Antichrist appears. Lukewarm state.

Did you know that demons are running around in legions? Probably not. To busy with your carnal self heaping riches, filling your belly's full. This is lukewarm. Read Revelations
    Chapter 3. Well here it is:

[14] And to the angel of the church of Laodicea, write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, who is the beginning of the creation of God: [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot.

[14] "The Amen,"... that is, the true one, the Truth itself; the Word and Son of God. The beginning-- that is, the principle, the source, and the efficient cause of the whole creation.

[16] But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and do penance. [20] Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

[21] To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

From the above:

[16] But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

The Church today is very lukewarm. The members want nothing to do with Her. Only a very few do. The rest think it's social club and treat it as such.

Didn't you know the Church means Eternal Life and Salvation? From Hell? No. you don't that is why it is lukewarm and so are you.

When you do not live the Gospel, you exit Christ and in comes self and Satan. Always. Because Satan lured you to self. You listened to him over Christ the Life. You did what Adam and Eve did, listened to the Serpent and broke God's commandments. It's that simple and clear. The smoke you received trying to convince yourself it's alright, is from Satan, his breath to distort the Truth, and you did not clear the smoke. The more you walk in that direction, the more your conscience and your mind, will, and thoughts, engrained to self and the flesh, the world, the devil. You don't know this to be true. Because, you are only thinking about yourself. What a tangled web Satan weaves around self. How much he pumps at you about self. The same lies he told to Adam and Eve but with, whatever seems to lure you deep into his abyss. Read some Proverbs, and the Wisdom Books.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm