Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Second Paradise Did God Give To Man Through Christ and His Church--The Garden of God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

A Second Paradise Did God Give To Man Through Christ and His Church--The Garden of God Empty A Second Paradise Did God Give To Man Through Christ and His Church--The Garden of God

Post by Poem

The references are all in the Notebooks of 1943, 1944, 1945-50, and Quadrenetti-1953, plus Poem of the Man-God, now The Gospel As Revealed to Me,
    plus the Bible scattered throughout starting in Genesis the Creation and then God speaking to the Prophets.  With the intent of being short and to the point as much as possible.  

First lets begin with God creating the Universe with everything in it.

God after creating the earth fully, placed a Garden called Eden for His children which He had not yet created His children.  
    Preparation period is Creation for Man and Angels.  As Jesus said, God is Perfect and doesn't glory, nor needs glory, He is already Perfect and does not require these.
    Man and angels can because each merits through perfect justice, thus God rewards each of His children for what they accomplished and achieved.  Perfect.
    If Sin and Pride had not entered Heaven that dragged legions of Angels to be demons, Sin had not struck man, then all would be living in peace, serenity, and growing in the knowledge of God.  After living a life in justice, which heaven is love, and love would have only existed--nothing else-- in the Universe, all would have achieved some level a great amount of love, charity.  All being generous, kind, sweet, tender, gentle, full of good fruits, wisdom beyond our current state.  All infinite.  God created man to achieve from the Infinite a level of from the Infinite, having in each an infinite boundless treasure.  Supernatural treasures.  This is unthinkable for fallen man.

The Infernal One wanted to rule over men, mankind and God's created.  Home wrecker, destroyer.  No love here. Just greed and the I Want to no end. There are two kinds of I want, 1) Want for myself exclusively no altruism here, completely selfish for its own. 2) I want for myself to achieve what God has in store. His Wisdom, His Guidance to be.  For God wants us to imitate Him. He is generous, gratuitous, kind, isn't about self.  God does have Infinite Power, Infinite Love, Infinite Knowledge, but He is perfect in Love. His Love is Infinite Good for everyone who achieves His likeness in this way, the Character and Traits.  Generosity.

God made everything in the state of Grace as He calls it.  He created so we would grow in the state of Grace where all the graces of His Bountiful Treasures He made available for each spirit in His Kingdom which this Kingdom has no bounds nor limits.  Unboundedness. No end in any direction, north, south, east, west. No bound in depth nor height.  

So therein God tells us about this in Genesis, hidden then throughout His Word we call today the Bible. They are hidden morsels which only God reveals to His chosen to bring to other souls. Altruism.  For the good of all.

Sin and Negation makes this harder for man to understand.  Man doesn't understand truly and fully, Negation and Sin. What this has done and continues to do.

It really boils down to how one loves and how much love one generates within themselves for others.  First and foremost is to form one's self in justice of God His Wisdom and Understanding.  

God's nature is goodness, and Perfect Goodness to give only that which is Good.  Genesis is proof of this goodness.

To understand this goodness, one has to understand without Negation and Sin in mind.  To have a clear divide here.  To see, Perfect Goodness.

God then said, man has messed up (in short) and He knows evil now as We do, but this We do, is not the participation in Evil. God has perfect understanding of Evil and what it does, brings.  Evil does not enter into God's Nature.  There is no Evil in God.  He is Perfect Love, Goodness.  God Himself chose only Love and made Love Perfect. Thus Perfect Love only gives good.  Next is free will. God is free and His will is free and He chose to be Good only and created out of goodness, to have good in all He created, gifted with good.  Let's then stay tuned to this side of the line only. Good side Perfect Good and Perfect Love. What is absolutely only 'good.' Expand on this expanse of Good and see it high above spread to no end, unbounded. Good just endless.

This is how God thinks. Good unbounded.  Goes on forever.

God created with Good Paradise in Heaven and on Earth. The Heavenly Good is perfect. The earthly good He gave to man to grow from an infant to become a child of God. Sons and daughters.   Let us then add here, good sentiments created from a good loving soul, this good then understanding in the soul its mind of the Infinite Good of this Expanse, Who is God. God is this expanse of God and His Mantle is Love. What does he do for His children?  He gives them good. He created a paradise called Eden.

Heaven is the Heavenly Eden where after having completed and achieved, without Sin and Negation would simply translate into the Heavenly Eden.

Body and soul. God then making the flesh able to be in the Blazing Fire of Love.  God is a blazing Fire of Love, anything not love is cast out. (In short)

He created man perfect in the created, the creation, a masterpiece, to achieve perfection.  Achieve.  Grow mature from an infant where man would have assistance from angels.  Lucifer would have been the leader of these angels to teach man about God.

After man's ruination of God's paradise for mankind called Eden, allowing Satan, the Demon in, God promised Adam God would save Adam's children.  

After centuries, God sent Himself as Man Incarnate to keep His promise to Adam to save Adam's children.  God created everything good, gave to man paradise.
    God's design is paradise for His creatures. Always Paradise. For God is Paradise Himself. And brought this forth into a material and spiritual existence. Out it came from within Himself. God gives what He possesses Himself. I AM. He is the ALL.

Now in Poem Jesus says, to His listeners, 'you cannot give what you do not possess.'

Lets use material example: A child asks her mother for a cookie, the mother says, I have to make it first; stating here that at present she the mother does not have in possession a cookie to give.

In reference to spiritual things, ergo, Holy Spirit, Body of Christ and Blood of Christ, these are asked for. We go to get them so to possess them. We eat and drink to possess Christ in a profound way, which He Jesus Christ calls a Miracle He performs for us exclusively. He possesses the Power to do so and the Bounty He has provided. We are given what God had created. God creates them and then God possesses them to give.

With Christ, comes the second paradise, where all this sin and negation would not be permitted, to prepare man's soul for Heaven, the always destination God had in mind for Man.  Return to Origin.  

The Church on Earth, the Church in Heaven, the Church in Purgatory, all for man's soul to come clean of Sin and Negation, to have here the Garden. Paradise, Eden.

One persistent constant thought of God, 'paradise' for His beloved sons and daughters.

Those who do not want paradise can have the alternative. The Abyss. Not a good choice, forever will you be without love, kindness, loving souls, endless good here, infinite loss of Good. Never again.

Lets stay focused on the Good here, what each soul does forever and ever have and be granted.  Granted by a heroic will, courage, to merit God's blessings forever. Jesus spoke to His Apostles about merit. God being Perfect is already perfect and doesn't require to perform what is superior to Himself, because He is already Superior to anything thing. We on the other hand are not Superior and not Perfect so we have to achieve the perfect He states, the conditions, the way it is done. To merit means to be heroic and courageous to to do what is superior to us. And Jesus explains these differences. Such as to sleep is not a merit, but to deprave ones sleep for the sake of another being for their good, is. Another to eat is not a merit, but to deprave one of one's meal for the sake of another is. The Law of Charity, to fast. Give up something. The thought pattern to be formed so as to make it a norm. How do I make coffee?
    I find a coffee plant, and pick the beans, dry it out, grind the beans, boil hot water, pour over the grinds hot water. Thought pattern created.

God the Father in His reprimand letter to a Vicar on Earth at Rome, and it is a kind one, explains, what is written here in this post.

Then guided by Heaven, using the words dictated to Maria, in the Poem and the Notebooks solely, plus Genesis always having reference point to Genesis, has guided the Goodness of God's overall plan about His Creation and creating.

Many of the chapters of, have already been posted on this forum for each to read.

It is quite a lot and can be confusing to a great many. The advice is then to love God fully to know Him and His true nature, then He reveals all that is necessary. It is complex in the way God has laid them out. The Holy Spirit with the Word guides us when we are ready to accept them. And must be taken with justice and upright heart, mind and soul.

To be in God's justice, requires humility, generosity, spiritual ones. Pride is straw, does not nourish.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:26 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Parable of the Garden - The Few True Witnesses of Christ
    Page: 141-144

July 5

Jesus says:

"My Church is like a large garden surrounding the palace of a great king.

"The king, for reasons of his own, does not come out of the palace, and, after having sowed the most beautiful flowers and plants, he has thus delegated a gardener to look after his Church. The gardener, in turn, has many helpers who assist him.

"In the garden there are flowers and plants of all species. All fertilizing substances were scattered by the king on the flower beds to make them fruitful, and at one time only useful and beautiful flowers and plants blossomed. At the center of the garden is a fountain with seven outlets sending its channels everywhere and nourishing and refreshing plants and flowers.

"But the Evil One, in the absence of the king, entered and scattered, in turn, harmful seeds, in such fashion that the garden now presents a disorderly--if not desolate--appearance. Unhealthy, thorny, poisonous weeds have spread where before there were borders, flower beds, and most beautiful shrubs, and they have choked them or made them scanty because they have sucked up the humors of the earth and kept the sun from descending upon the little plants.

"The gardener and his helpers labor to trim, uproot, and straighten up small plants doubled over under the weight of other unhealthy ones. But if they work at one point, the Evil One works at another, and the garden thus continues to present its desolate appearance. Snakes, toads, and snails take advantage of the disorder to nestle, gnaw, and slaver. Here and there some sturdy plants withstand everything and blossom up towards the sky, and also some flower beds, especially if they contain lilies and roses. But the lovely borders of little daisies and violets are almost completely canceled out.

"When the king comes, he will no longer recognize his beautiful garden, which has become wild, and he will angrily tear out the weeds, crush the slippery animals, and pick the flowers remaining taking them into his palace and eliminating the garden forever.

"Now pay close attention to the explanation.

"The king is Jesus Christ. The garden is his militant Church. The gardener is Peter, and his helpers are priests. The flowers and the plants are the consecrated faithful and the baptized. The fertilizing substances are virtues, and especially my Blood, entirely shed to fecundate the world and make the earth fertile for the seed of eternal life. The fountain represents the seven sacraments. The harmful seeds are the vices, passions, and sins sown by Satan out of hatred for Me.

"The disorder is caused by the fact that the good plants have not reacted and have let themselves be choked off by the wicked ones annulling the benefit of my Blood, my Sacraments, and the Sun of grace.

"The Supreme Gardener and his few, true helpers are unable to set things in order because of the bad will of the good plants and their spiritual sloth, as well as the bad will and sloth of many false gardeners who do not labor in the holy work of cultivating, helping, and straightening up souls.

"The snakes, toads, and snails are temptation. If all the gardeners were industrious and if all the plants were watchful, they would be crushed. Instead, souls do not call the church to their aid when they understand that temptation is stronger than they are, and ecclesiastics--all of them--do not rush over when one of the poor souls that I have paid for with my Pain and set free in advance with my Blood asks for help.

"The good plants that withstand are the true priests: from my Vicar, the Supreme Gardener and supreme tree raising its top, intrepid and upright, up to the sky, to the simple priests who have remained the salt of the earth.

"The flower beds, especially of roses and lilies, are the virginal souls and the loving souls. But the borders of little daisies--innocence--and those of violets--penance--present a desolate appearance. Innocence arises and blossoms, but soon disappears because malice, lust, vice, and imprudence destroy it. Penance is literally dries up by the couch-grass of lukewarmness. Only a few specimens withstand. And it is they that perfume a large expanse of the garden with the scent of purification over against the miasmas of Evil.

"When I come, in my terrible hour, I will tear out, trample on, and destroy accursed weeds and accursed parasites; I will erase the garden from the universe, taking with Me, into my royal palace, the blessed plants and blessed flowers that have been able to withstand and blossom of my joy.

"And woe to those who have uprooted themselves from Me and hurled themselves into the kingdom of Mammon, the wicked sower whom they have preferred to the Divine Sower; and woe to those who have preferred to listen to the voice of snakes and toads and have preferred the kiss of snails to the voice of my angels and the kiss of my grace.

"But joy, eternal joy for those who have remained my good, faithful, chaste, and loving servants. And joy, even greater, for those who have wanted to be my followers twice over by taking the ways of Calvary as their way, to accomplish in their bodies what is still lacking to the eternal passion of Christ. Their glorified bodies shall shine like suns in eternal life, for they have fed upon my twofold bread--the Eucharist and Pain--and with their blood will have increased the great lavacre begun by Jesus, the head, and continued by them, the members, to cleanse their brothers and sisters and give glory to God."

The Few True Witnesses of Christ

Maria says:

I later say to Jesus, "I don't understand this passage in the Gospel" (Jn 2:23-25), and He explains the following to me:

"Man is the eternal savage and the eternal child. To be attracted and seduced, especially in what is good--for his vitiated nature leads him to accept evil readily and to accept good with difficulty--he needs a farandole of prodigies. The prodigy shakes and exalts him. It's a knock pushing him into the fringes of Good.

"Onto the fringes,' I said. I knew those who believed on account of my miracles were on the fringes. To be there does not mean to be on my Way. It means to be curious or interested spectators ready to drift away when the advantage ceases and a danger looms up, and to become accusers and enemies just as before they showed themselves to be admirers and friends. Man is ambiguous until he belongs entirely to God.

"I see into the depth of hearts. I thus did not trust the admirers for an hour, the believers for an instant. They would not be the true confessors, my witnesses. Nor did I need witnesses. My works witnessed for Me, and the Father witnessed to them, He who is Perfection and Truth eternally.

"This is why Johns says I did not need others to witness for Me. Others aside from the Father and Myself.

"The truth does not take root in man; his witness is thus not truthful and lasting. There were many who believed, few who persevered, and very few who testified throughout their lives, and with their death, that I am the Messiah, the true Son of the true God.

"Eternally most blessed are they!"

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:54 pm by Poem

When one reads the Old Testament, where God has promised the Jews, that are in Egypt, as slaves, the Land of Good and Plenty.  A fruitful land ready for them.
    The Promised Land for His Chosen peoples.  A Garden similar to Pleasure Paradise of Eden.  Eden is the Perfect Pleasure Paradise God created and gave to Man. It did not have Sin and Evil, just a two souls before Sin and Satan.

God has in Heaven a paradise which the angels are living in and the souls of the just.

Paradise.  

Paradise equals no Evil no Sin, it is perfect according to God's Thought, which is Supreme and over every beings imagination.  A grandeur beyond human finite comprehension.
    Absolutely Beautiful, with peace, love, abundance of Life for spirits with flesh and those without.

Thus God is has already laid out the place of habitation which He prepared for His People.  Land of Good and Plenty. Sounds like an earthly paradise for souls.

God had prepared for His people, a better quality of living in human terms.  See the spiritual application here rather than the obvious human downfalls.

Rather God with his perfect thought, had Moses part the river for the Jews to cross. Moses performed miracles before Pharaoh at God's instruction. The will of God being explicitly obeyed and followed with humility of heart, meekness.

The fact is where God is fully in soul, and alive and thriving, is paradise. Because God is Life and is Paradise Himself.

Thus, even if you are buried under torrents of, mud, and have God in you as alive and thriving, there is peace, and Paradise within. Takes a bit of maturing to understand this portion. But the Spirit of God must reveal this to you.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm