Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Paradise Lost But Soon To Be Found Again

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Paradise Lost But Soon To Be Found Again Empty Paradise Lost But Soon To Be Found Again

Post by Poem

In the Notebooks, which I find to be very descriptive and very informative,
    the Father was speaking to Maria to give His words to the Vicar.

I forget exactly which Notebook.

The Father said, I sent My Only Begotten Son, to bring back Paradise a Second Time.
    Imagine that!

When the Holy Spirit pieces all of the fantastic revelations given to Maria, It becomes relatively simple to comprehend. He puts everything in a straight line.

1 God created Man and Earth to be Originally IN PARADISE. Just like it is in Heaven.
    Our Father states, "As it is in Heaven".

God does not want you to die the any deaths. Capiche?

He wants you to live and to live in Paradise.

God did not create Death. Satan.

God Is only Life. There is no Evil in Him.

He wants you to come out of this falsehood, this lie, this foolish, living.

Forget the non-sense of this earth. Begin your Exodus towards the New Earth.

What does He Mean? The saints learned the secret.

This earth is no longer a Paradise. It is a cesspool. Don't need the materials. Just the basics.

Don't need fast cars, super duper cell phones, fancy shoes and clothing. You getting the picture yet?

The New Earth is Perfect and Forever. Store up your treasures for Eternity. Banking system anyone?

Peace Be With You Always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm