Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Instructions to The Apostles at the Beginning of their Apostolate

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Instructions to The Apostles at the Beginning of their Apostolate Empty Instructions to The Apostles at the Beginning of their Apostolate

Post by Poem

from book 2
    Chapter 264 Instructions to The Apostles at the Beginning of their Apostolate

Link to Forum: https://poemmangod.forumotion.com/t1798-chp-264-instructions-to-the-apostles-at-the-beginning-of-their-apostolate#5587

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth and for the earth. My Peace is above the selfish peace treaties for every day's wangle. It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword. A sharp sword to cut the lianas detaining people in mud and open the way to supernatural flights. I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Because I am He Who reigns and has every right on His subjects. Because no one is greater than I am with regard to rights on affections. Because all love is centralised in Me and becomes thus sublime: I am Father, Mother, Husband, Brother, Friend, and I love you as such and as such I am to be loved. And when I say: "I want", no tie can resist and that soul is Mine. I created it with the Father, I save it by Myself, so I am entitled to have it.

Jesus speaking in the 4th book says, "I have to bring war".

But this war is explained here to the Apostles before they were sent.

Peace Be With You Always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:29 am