Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Little Apostles and New Pharisees -- For Spirits Wake Up Time Little Apostles

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Little Apostles and New Pharisees  -- For Spirits Wake Up Time Little Apostles Empty The Little Apostles and New Pharisees -- For Spirits Wake Up Time Little Apostles

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 440
    Chapter: The Little Apostles and New Pharisees

July 20

Job 34:29

Jesus says:

"The Following had already been expressed since ancient times: 'If God grants peace, who can condemn?' [verse 29]

"And yet those doctors who always accused Me, and who knew the words of the Book to perfection judged differently. Why? Because they knew to the letter, but did not understand the spirit of the letter.  Similar in all respects to the current doctors, who judge and condemn my beloved ones with ridiculous, cruel pretexts and Me along with them.

“They also applied condemnation to Zacchaeus. (534)  God had granted peace to his repentant servant, who was going back to the house of the Father, rather than the Maser.  They condemned Him and his servant because, according to them, Zacchaeus’s manner of repentance was not sufficient.  It’s only natural!  He lacked the hypocritical manners, entirely external, that they, the scribes and Pharisees, loved, manners used to deceive the world about an alleged sanctity which was just a sham, for their interior was and remained infected with their vices.  It was true repentance of his heart.

“I said, ‘It is from the heart that the things which contaminate man emerge.’ (535)  But the things which sanctify him also emerge from it.  From this tabernacle, which contains your spirit, as in a golden ciborium, in which by a ‘spiritual’ ‘transubstantiation’, God becomes incarnate and resides, there emerge good thoughts, upright intentions, the firm will to be holy, the acts of heroism which give you Heaven, the sincere acts of repentance which wipe out even the vestige of your sins from the mind of God and take you to Him, and Him to you, for his kiss as Father.  

“Even with my beloved ones the pharisaical world, ever-existing and at work, judges and condemns.  It that one a ‘voice’?  He cannot be.  What did he do to deserve it?

“Nothing and everything, I reply.  Nothing, if we consider his indigence as compared to the power and perfection of God.  Everything, if we consider his generosity, which is entirely donated to God, and to God alone, at work under the humility of a common life, loving to the point of consuming his physical strength, obedient in great things and small, even in the trifles which I request to keep him always docile to my wish and test him continually in his meekness.  Believe that only those who love ‘with their whole selves’ can give their life with a smile to the God who asks them for it, like the fruit they bring to their lips, the sacrifice of a parent or of another holy affection, the word I tell them not to pronounce, a house and bread, or the repose I tell them to cancel out in hours of profound weariness to continue to serve Me.

"If I grant them peace, who can condemn?  What is there to condemn?  What God judges to be deserving of blessings and caresses now and blessedness afterwards?  Condemn the good they do to themselves and others?  Imitate them and do not condemn them, and be ashamed of them, O useless servants, O blasphemous satans, no longer being able to serve the Lord, your God, of no longer being able to receive, comprehend, and say the words of the eternal Spirit, and of no longer being able to become bread for the souls of your fellows, but ice, venom, and a chain.

"Condemn what? The way they speak or write? Oh, observe, O angelic spirits, O blessed possessors of Paradise, the little men with spirits whose wings are broken or lacking, that no longer able to rise up in flight, judge that others cannot do so!  Observe the blind moles that, unable to see the sun, deny that it exists and that others see it!  Observe the songless crows that, unable to repeat the harmonies which others have learned from the Heavens, deny that the voice exists!

"Wherever the wings of the little bird in love with God do suffice, the angelic wings rush in and lift it to that height which I desire. I, I Myself, the Eagle of love, swoop down and snatch him up as far as my Paradise (536) and show him this Beauty, which you are almost unable to imagine any longer, since it seems like a fable to you, and conceal your incapacity under an avalanche of words whose meaning is this: ‘Paradise cannot be described because it is Thought.’

"It is a thought? It is reality! Speak, My little bird, that ascended (537) in the midst of the wings of the Eagle that loves you, and say whether Paradise is just thought or spiritual reality, the reality of light, song, joy, and beauty.  Tell these, whose wings are dragging in the mud—because their inactivity has broken them and reduced them to dead members—what Paradise merits and how pain, poverty, and illnesses are to be greeted with a smile at the thought of this Place, where endless Joy awaits them.

"The Sun, which you can barely see behind the thick curtains of mist brought about your sensuality in flesh and thought, by your forms of rationalism, which within you shattered your capacity to believe with the simplicity of children and the firmness of the martyrs -- the Sun which you can no longer contemplate because you do no longer able to lift your heads from the heavy yoke of your humanity which overcoming the spirit in you -- while My blessed ones, stripped of every human constriction, remain with the head of their spirit always ever uplifted to worship Me – as the Sun – exists and pours out oceans of light and fire to invest these friends of mine with warmth, and robe them with splendor; for them I have prepared an eternal throne.  It exists and is already theirs, for It shines over their heads as a father’s face shines over child’s cradle, and there is nothing sweeter than this devoted, jealous protection of Love which does not leave them an instant.

"You that are no longer able to sing your harmonies to God, or even tell Him you love Him, not with your mouths, but with your hearts -- and this is the harmony that God wants to hear from man -- do not then deny that these, who love Me, can repeat supernatural harmonies, learned from Me and from My saints.  Those who love Me have made their spiritual voice supple by thrilling -- never tiring on account of the passage of time or the adversities in their life -- their hymn of love, and all things become a stimulus to say to Me: 'I love You.'  In this way they have been able to learn to repeat the songs of Heaven.

"Oh! bless these, who uncover points and lights for you! They bring you back lights and words which your indigence does not know – the ones who, a complete slavery of love, are nailed upon a scaffold like Mine, whose base is set in mire of earth, whose summit, in the blue of the sky, bridges by which you – that are able only to crawl – may rise and know how lovely the azure is and fall in love with it and get the wish to imitate them.

"Why do you want to deny, and to say to God: ‘It is not licit for you to do this’? The apostolicity of the Church did not end with the Apostles. It continues with the lesser apostles. Every saint is one. Every 'voice' is one. And I, the ‘‘Head’ of the apostolic Church’, can choose and disseminate these little apostles of Mine everywhere for your good.

"Are they unpretentious as compared to you learned ones? And what were the first twelve? Fishermen, illiterate, ignorant. But I took them, and not the learned rabbis, because they, since they were aware of being nothing, were able to the Word, whereas the rabbis, filled with pride, lacked the ability to do so.  Humility is what I seek, and if through remaining loving, pure, and generous, they became proud, I would abandon them without fail.
    “There are two things which I absolutely require in them: love and faithfulness to the Truth—and not only to Truth as God, but also as Truth as virtue—and sincere humility.  But I am even more inexorable regarding the latter:  Pride, the sign of Satan, the first sign of Satan, drives Me away in disgust.

“Consider, then, that if I give them my peace, none of you can condemn them.  In my arms they love and listen to God’s secrets and then offer them to you as God wills, to toss you a necklace of pearls of paradise which will be a guide and stairway to Heaven for you.”

"I give you My peace, My 'voice.' Rest therein like a child on his father’s breast."

--Transubstantiation: Explanation of Transubstantiation begins with--Breaking of the Bread—Holy Food as taught by Jesus to the Apostles, carried on by Truth, and to the Israelites during Jesus time on earth-Book 3- Chapter: The Bread of Heaven

Footnotes:
    534: Luke 19:1-10.
    535: Matthew 15:10-11; Mark 7:14-15.
    536: This image previously appeared in the second dictation for June 14 and on June 15.
    537: In the visions on January 10 and May 25.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:11 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter 631. The Last Teachings before Ascension-Day.

Jesus is teaching them before He Ascends:

"Finally, consider that the world, age, diseases, time, persecutions conspire against you. Therefore do not be avaricious with what you have received and do not be imprudent. For this reason transmit the Priesthood in My Name to the best disciples, so that the Earth may not be left without priests. And ensure that the sacred character is granted after a severe examination, not verbal, but of the deeds of him who asks to be a priest, or of him whom you judge suitable to be one.

Consider what is a Priest. The good he can do. The evil he can do. You have had the example of what can be done by a priest who has lapsed from his sacred character. I truly tell you that this country will be dispersed because of the sins of the Temple. But I also truly tell you that also the Earth will be destroyed when the abomination of desolation will affect the new Priesthood, by leading men to apostasy in order to embrace the doctrines of hell. Then the son of Satan will arise and peoples will moan in dreadful fright, as only few will remain faithful to the Lord, and also then, after horrible convulsions, the end will come after the victory of God and of His few Chosen ones, and the wrath of God on all the cursed ones. Woe, three times woe if for those few there will still be no saints, the last pavilions of the Temple of Christ! Woe, three times woe, if to comfort the last Christians, there will be no true Priests, as there will be for the first ones. Really the last persecution will be horrible, as it will not be the persecution of men but of the son of Satan and of his followers. Priests? Those of the last hour will have to be more than priests, so wild will be the persecution of the hordes of the Antichrist. Like the man dressed in linen, who is so holy as to be beside the Lord, in the vision of Ezekiel, they will have to be untiring in marking a Tau with their perfection on the spirits of the few faithful ones, so that the flames of may do not cancel that sign. Priests? Angels. Angels swinging the thurible of the incenses of their virtues to purify the air of the miasmata of Satan. Angels? More than angels: other Christs, others Myself, so that the believers of the last times may be able to persevere until the end. That is what they will have to be.

But future good and evil have roots in the present. Avalanches begin with a snowflake. A priest who is unworthy, impure, heretic, unfaithful, incredulous, tepid or cold, dull, insipid, lustful, does ten times as much harm as a believer guilty of the same sins, and he drags many more to commit sin. Laxity in the Priesthood, the reception of impure doctrines, selfishness, greed, concupiscence in the Priesthood, you are aware of the result of all that: deicide. Now, in future ages, the Son of God can no longer be killed, but the faith in God, the idea of God, can. So a deicide will be accomplished, which is even more irreparable, because it is without resurrection. Oh! it can be accomplished, yes. I see… It will be possible to accomplish it, because of the too many Judases of Kerioth of future ages. How horrible!…

My Church demolished by its own ministers! While I support it with the help of victims. And they, the Priests, who will have only the garment and not the soul of a Priest, who help the ebullition of the waves agitated by the infernal Snake against your boat, Peter. Stand up! Rise! Transmit this order to your successors: "Hands on the rudder, the lash on the shipwrecked people who wanted to be shipwrecked, and try to founder the boat of God". Strike, but save and proceed. Be severe, because just is the punishment for marauders. Defend the treasure of the faith, Hold the lamp aloft, like a lighthouse above the rough sea, so that those who follow your boat may see and not perish. Shepherd and pilot for the dreadful times, gather, guide, hold My Gospel high, because safety is found in it and in no other science.

The days will come when, as it happened to us in Israel, but even more deeply, the Priesthood will think it is a chosen class, because it knows the superfluous and does not know the indispensable any longer, or is aware of it in the deaf form in which the Priests now know the Law: in its garment, exaggeratedly overburdened with fringes, but not in its spirit. The days will come when all the books will replace the Book, and this will be used only as one, who must use an object by force, handles it mechanically, as a peasant ploughs, sows, harvests, without meditating on the wonderful providence which is that multiplication of seeds that is renewed each year: a seed is thrown into turned soil and it becomes stalk, ear of corn, then flour and then bread through God's paternal love. Who, putting a mouthful of bread in his mouth, raises his spirit to Him Who created the first seed and for ages has made it spring up again and grow, giving the right quantity of rain and heat, so that it may open and grow and ripen without rotting or getting burnt? Likewise the time will come when the Gospel will be taught scientifically well, spiritually badly.

"Now, what is science if it lacks wisdom? It is straw. Straw that swells and does not nourish. And I truly tell you that the time will come in which too many among the Priests will be like swollen straw-stacks, proud straw-stacks, that will stand up straight in the pride of being so swollen, as if they had given themselves all those ears of wheat that crowned the straw, as if the ears were still on the summits of the straw, and will think that they are everything because, instead of the handful of wheat, the true nourishment that is the spirit of the Gospel, they will have all that straw: a heap! A heap! But can straw be enough? It is not even sufficient for the stomach of a beast of burden, and if its master does not strengthen the animal with fodder and fresh herbs, the beast of burden nourished only with straw wastes away and may even die. And yet I tell you that the time will come when the Priests, forgetting that with few ears of wheat I taught spirits the Truth, and forgetting also what it cost their Lord that true bread of the spirit, drawn completely and only from the Divine Wisdom, spoken by the Divine Word, dignified in its doctrinal form, indefatigable in its repetitions, so that the truth spoken should not get lost, humble in its form, without the false glitter of human sciences, without historical or geographical completions, will not take care of its soul, but of the garment to be thrown on it, to show the crowds how many things they know, and the spirit of the Gospel will get lost in them, under avalanches of human science. And if they do not possess it, how can they transmit it? What will these swollen straw-stacks give the believers? Straw. What nourishment will the spirits of the believers get from it? Enough to lead a wretched languishing life. Which fruit will ripen from such teaching and from this imperfect knowledge of the Gospel? The coolness of hearts, the replacement of the only true doctrine with heretical doctrines, with doctrines and ideas that are more than heretical, the preparation of the ground in favour of the Beast for his transient icy dark horrible kingdom."

I truly tell you that, as the Father and Creator multiplies the stars so that the sky may not become depopulated because of those that perish, when their lives end, likewise I shall have to evangelize thousands of times the disciples that I will scatter among men in future ages. And I also truly tell you that the destiny of these disciples will be the same as Mine: the synagogue and proud people will persecute them as they persecuted Me. But both they and I have our reward: that of doing the Will of God and serving Him even to death on a cross, so that His glory may shine and the knowledge of Him may not perish.

But you, Pontiff, and you, Shepherds, watch that the spirit of the Gospel may not get lost in you and in your successors, and pray the Holy Spirit untiringly that the Pentecost may be continually renewed in you - you do not understand what I mean, but you will soon know - so that you may understand all the languages and choose and distinguish My voices from those of the Monkey of God: Satan. And do not allow My future voices to become void. And each of them is an act of mercy of Mine to assist you, and the more are the reasons by which I see that Christianity needs them to get through the storms of times, the more numerous they will be.

Shepherd and pilot, Peter! Shepherd and pilot.

It will not be sufficient for you one day to be shepherd if you are not pilot, and to be pilot if you are not shepherd. You will have to be both to keep the lambs gathered together, as hellish tentacles and fierce claws will try to snatch them from you, or music of false impossible promises will seduce you, and to proceed with the boat caught in all the winds blowing from the north, south, east and west, lashed and tossed by the powers of the depths, hit by the arrows shot by the archers of the Beast, burnt by the breath of the dragon, with its edges swept by its tail, so that the imprudent ones will be burnt and will perish, falling into the stormy sea.

Shepherd and pilot in dreadful times. And your compass is the Gospel. In it there is Life and Safety. And everything is said in it. Every article of the holy Code, every answer for the manifold cases of souls are in it. And ensure that Priests and believers do not depart from it, and that no doubts arise about it. And take care that no alterations, changes and adulterations are made to it. The Gospel is I Myself. From My birth to My death. In the Gospel there is God. Because the works of the Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit are manifest in it. The Gospel is love. I said: "My Word is Life". I said: "God is Love". So let people know My Word and have love in them, that is, God, to have the Kingdom of God. Because he who is not in God, does not have the Life in him. Because those who do not receive the Word of the Father will not be able to be one thing with the Father, with Me and with the Holy Spirit in Heaven, and they will not be able to belong to the only Fold, which is as holy as I want it. They will not be vine-shoots joined to the Vine, because he who, wholly or partly, rejects My Word is a member in whom the sap of the Vine no longer flows. My Word is juice that nourishes, makes one grow and yield fruit.

You will do all that in memory of Me, as I taught you. There is still much that I should tell you about what I have now said to you. But I have only sown the seed. The Holy Spirit will make it sprout in you. I wanted to give you the seed Myself, because I know your hearts and I know how you would falter with fear at spiritual immaterial orders. The fear of deceit would paralyse all will in you. So I am the first to speak to you of all things. Then the Paraclete will remind you of My words and will enlarge on them in detail. And you will not be afraid, because you will remember that I gave you the first seed. Allow yourselves to be led by the Holy Spirit. If My hand was kind in guiding you, His Light is very mild. He is the Love of God. So I am going away happy, because I know that He will take My place and will lead you to the knowledge of God. You do not know Him yet, although I have said so much to you about Him. But it is not your fault. You have done everything to understand Me and you are therefore justified, even if in three years you have understood little. The lack of Grace dulled your spirits. Even now you understand little, notwithstanding that the Grace of God descended upon you from My cross. You are in need of the Fire. One day I spoke to one of you about it, while going along the roads near the Jordan."

Peace be with you always

[/size][/font]

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Poem

Post Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:20 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 138 + 140
    Chp: The Penance of Victims - The Temptations of Weariness and Fear

July 4

But my Jesus replies to me:

"No. Persevere. The world is covered with a sea of sins, and oceans of penance are needed to wash them away. If there were many of you to expiate, I could say, 'Moderate.' But there are too few of you, and the need is so great. There would be little reparation from what you are able to do. There is an enormous disproportion between sin and expiation. But I don't look at what you are able to do; I observe and judge that you are doing all you can. All. I want this all to make infinite reparation. The all of my imitators--lovers and victims--to make infinite amends for sinners.

"Persevere. You will not die for this reason. But, rather, Peace and Light will enter you increasingly. Remember, moreover, that when, out of human prudence, you moderated penance, temptation insinuated itself and doubled you over. I permitted it then. Now I don't. And you can understand the reason.

"Help Me to defeat Satan in hearts. Certain demons are defeated by prayer and suffering--remember this. Have mercy. I ask you to have mercy on sinners and on Me. They are your brothers and sinners and are unable to love Me. Your penance must light a fire in extinguished hearts. I am your Brother, and I am flagellated by sinners. If you saw Me flagellated humanly--you, that can't bear to see an animal lashed--wouldn't you leap forward to defend your Jesus?

"Remember: every sin, every act of blasphemy, every curse aimed at God, every loss of faith, and every betrayal is a whiplash for Me. Doubly painful because now I am no longer the unknown Jesus of twenty centuries ago, but I am the well-known Jesus. The world knows what it is doing now and strikes Me just the same.

"Remember: you no longer belong to yourself. You are the victim. So, for the sake of love and to be faithful to your ministry, do not moderate. Every act of penance is one wound less for your God. You receive it for Me. Every act of penance is a light which is lit in a heart. I will take penance away from you when I judge the suffering to be sufficient and place the palm in your hand. I alone. I am your Lord.

"Consider how often I was tired of suffering, and yet I suffered, for your sake... Because I loved you..."

Jesus further states:

"Certain moments of weariness and fear must not cause an impression. They are connected with human nature, around which the Enemy always roams.

"Satan is an insatiable devourer, (--Avarice, Gluttonous, Fat Demon Cow filled with souls in his service, souls are food for is appetite--) and the vaster his prey is, the more his hunger increases. Like his hunger, his acrimony towards Christ and Christians grows. True Christians. He thus leaves nothing untried. And when he cannot attack frontally, like a raging lion, he comes crawling in. He is always the Serpent trying to wind around without being noticed, ready to crunch when he has done so. Unable to do anything else, he thus attempts by way of weariness and fear.

"It's the weapon he tried with Me, too. He did not succeed, but do you know how often he used it? The most subtle and acute snare was in Gethsemane. He oppressed Me showing Me what I had to suffer and how few would benefit from it.

"I endured that martyrdom of the spirit thinking of the 'victims' in future centuries who would experience it, through the work of Satan. I suffered thinking of you. But do not fear. My martyrdom then rescued your weaknesses, and if you do not yield to the Enemy, your weakness, caused by fear, by fear alone, had no consequences. Satan can give you a shudder of fear. But nothing more, for I am alongside my friends and imitators. Absolute possession is when the soul places itself under Satan's yoke of sin. Otherwise it is just revenge, and ruffles the surface without unsettling the depth, where I reign.

"It is a more or less atrocious suffering. Yours today was just a slight hiss and nothing more. You are in Me too much for the devil to be able to do anything else. Some time ago, he tormented you intensely for years, and he did not always find you so strong as to make him tremble. But the past doesn't count. I tell you, 'Persevere; the past is dead. Even that trail was useful. It is now overcome. Remain, now, in God's furrow, where He has placed you, and do not fear.

"I tell you, 'Do no fear.' And I say to you, 'Overcome the weariness of the flesh, the fears of the flesh beset by the dangers of Satan, with the boldness of the spirit. If you suffered alone, as a mortal creature, you could not resist. But I am with you. But you are suffering for my sake. Believe this with faith, and all boldness will be easy for you, for the spirit is stronger than matter and is most strong when it is joined to its God by a knot of charity."

Victim Souls just like the Great Martyr of Our Faith, Jesus Christ. The Great Victim. Amen

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 am