Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

In This Period Of Time Is The Best Time To Pray Vigils! Group Prayers

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

In This Period Of Time Is The Best Time To Pray Vigils! Group Prayers Empty In This Period Of Time Is The Best Time To Pray Vigils! Group Prayers

Post by Poem

There is a pause between this and the next. What we do now greatly influences the coming times ahead.  Evil or Good.
    The fight as we Valtortians have read, in the Dictations of Christ, what is to proceed. He makes clear Daniel, Apocalypse, the Prophets.  
    What can happen?  Well lets grab a seat and start to ask God who can make changes. Ever read the Bible where, God says to us through angels and saints, that we have the choice the free will to have our names written or erased from the Book of Life?  Have you ever taken a deep thought on this for weeks, months, years? If you have, then this Book of Life is about all souls lives from start to finish.  Do you want souls to perish in the fire of hell?  The Church has great power in prayer to make this happen. To change the souls life from being erased to written in the Book of Life.

Love is the greatest power ever. It captures God. He is like a bird caught in cage! Ever read the part in Book 5 when Jesus after He is Resurrected, visits the believers?  He appeared on the road as a wayfarer with his head covered next to a woman early in the morning who was going into town to prepare funeral arrangements for her dead husband.  She did not know who was talking to her until he revealed himself and granted her, her husband back to life.  Faith is always rewarded. Always, Jesus makes this very clear, clarity. Absolute clarity.

The man the centurion, Lord I am not worthy for you to enter under my roof for I am a Roman soldier not of your countrymen. He was humble and honest.  Yet, he had faith. A man who is not of the religion. What happened that this man received faith?  Jesus's miracles allover. Not only words being passed along about the miraculous, but actual souls that had the benefit of the miracles. He was touched and received faith. Jesus nourishes as he was Grace and Life Himself walking on the streets. Here is God in Flesh. He is emitting Life. My words are spirit and they are Life. So in Jesus is the Life generating source. He was Life Incarnate. Faithlessness grieved this Source.  Imagine if there was nothing but faith. Everywhere Jesus walked souls would have received Life for their souls. Here come to Source of Life to receive life for your souls! Come to the refreshing waters. Come to receive the Honey for your bitternesses. Come to receive peace and joy overflowing! It could be this way!

So lets' stop the non-sense and let dead things alone. Bring life to the  Earth.  

What is God? Source of Life.  Imagine being in Heaven where this Source endlessly radiates outward giving of itself. Imagine.

The sun is a great example it beams energy and light that we cannot even fathom. Yet is it simple. Heat, light, energy.

God this great Source of life. All we really need to do, is adore Him and we are being soaked, bathed in this Life Source.

So now lets imagine God in Jesus. He is walking in the streets, He stops, He looks, he hears a soul cry to him. He sees if they have faith. he grants if it is so, in fact if the soul did not have faith but cried unto him, he sees the soul if it is good. He grants the soul faith, we cannot see this it is purely incorporeal, we don't have incorporeal vision as he does. So to this good soul, faith was given and the miracle granted.
    He planted the seed.  Faith Hope Love.

Prayer Moves God.
    By prayer we ask for Faith
    By prayer we ask for Hope
    By prayer we ask for Love and Charity.

Prayer of faith shall always have rewards.

Faith are the stairs,
    Hope are the banisters
    that leads to Love at the Top of these stairs.

So we have to climb with Faith and Hope to reach the Top, Love.

What is this love at the top?  God, or the Fullness of God, He is Heaven.

We can observe this love in several ways,  we climb with faith and hope to receive love, God is Love and gives to us His love.

Often times our faith and hope is not stable wherein we fall back down.
    Thus we ask for constance of faith and hope in prayer. We are his children and God is a true Father.  He knows our weaknesses, that we need his help to have firm faith and hope so we can reach the top and have this love always in us firmly. For the goal is to become "love" ourselves just as He is love.  He gave us free will and a soul, so we could obtain love.  Intelligence to be able to ask know of our weaknesses and the tendencies of the human fleshly ego wanting only base things in life.  Which is not really using our intelligence according to how it is to be used. Our gift of intelligence is given to us to use to do and live good. What is good? God. What is good? Love.  He gave us intelligence to climb this ladder of faith hope to reach love which is every good summed up, and categorized, Love is the summary of all that is good.  Love is every good.  

Jesus brings to us Heaven in the Eucharist.  His Body and Blood are real and each one significant individually separated for our benefit. Each one as Jesus presented it to our Faith. For us specifically.

So what is a life of prayer we often hear about?  It is the soul in conversation with God, the union of souls who communicate to God.
    Just as we communicate to each other.  We need to build this in us. The prayer life.  Prayer moves God and God moves through prayer. Communication.  Faith, Hope, Love.

The types of prayer are then necessary to know.  It is about love.  Love moves God immensely.  God's bounty knows no limits. There is a storehouse of things. It is not being used. It just is stored up.  Because we do not know how to pray.  We ask amiss for human things rather than spiritual things. To be spiritually good.  God is a spiritual being. He had to become Man for many reasons.  God is always spiritual.
    To build our spiritual selves.

To climb the stairs of Faith Hope to reach Love.

We ask for faith so we take the second step. As we need banisters because our faith is not yet stable and firm we then ask for hope to stabilize our climb securely.  Then as we learn stability and security in Faith and Hope, the Love comes to guide us to reach the Top.  

At the top is love and all its ways.  To then learn the science of love

This is now God's domain, Love.  At the top.  It is infinite and immense.  There is no end to this love. As we grow in Love, we transform our souls into Seraphims.   Transhumanizing the flesh to what it should be pure and holy temple for love to reign.

Pray then brothers and sisters for our perfection. For our daily needs, for our love to grow, to understand and love God as we were created to.  That is Father like children.  God is the Author. He created Man for love.  

Prayer is a way of life, just as breathing is for the human body.

Prayer is the breath of spirits-- to be united with our souls to the Fire that nourishes.  Fire of Love, purifies and sanctifies.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:11 am by Poem

Don't allow the Demon to win the world to continually rape and pillage souls to Hell.

To Battle, no time like the present, this is a pause to gather together and forsake this world to gain life for your lost brothers and sisters.

What is the world?

The world of all souls wherein we dwell.

So God looks at the world and sees two sides. Faith and no faith in Him.

No faith is more than faith. Thus these no faith in Him are under the rule of the spirit of the world that has no faith in Him. They believe in other things.

To win this battle is through God of us Soldiers of God, the Army of God through Faith Hope and Love. Moses as he was holding up the staff during the days of battle, the soldiers were winning on his side.
    What is the staff today? The Crucifix. Hold this up!

I believe God! I believe, but today we have Christ Moses all the saints to win! To Win! Do you want Satan to Win? Do you want souls in hell?

My prayer, wish and Hope is NO! I do not!

Then what are we waiting for?

Peace be with you always

Love always The Lord God

Poem

Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:25 am by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Chp:To Choose Between A Blessing and A Curse
    Page: 593

December 22

Reference to Deuteronomy Chapters 9-11

Jesus says:

"It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak then in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He whom no force binds is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills; sing hosannas to the Lord and love. Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

"Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.

"It is not burdensome to follow God. He asks you for nothing but love and obedience and respect for His Majesty, superior to all earthly authorities. In a spiritual circumcision, amputate from your hearts that which is a ring of sin impeding them from beating in the honest rhythm of Good and growing in holy Charity.

"It is first necessary for you that worship the Beast not to be a people, but for those who remember God to be a people. Evil will then be offset by God and neutralized by it; And not only this, but the good you do will attract Heavenly Good in an ever-increasing measure, for God asks for nothing except to pour Himself out upon you in love, and you would experience the Era of Peace promised to good men at My Birth."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:37 am by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 601
    Words of The Holy Spirit

The Eternal Spirit says:

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood, I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal.

"Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven remains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:43 am by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 249
    Victors Over the Beast

Jesus is speaking,

“To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place.”

Peace be with you always
    Love

Poem

Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:20 am by Poem

SHE SPOKE NOT A WORD, BUT I UNDERSTOOD ALL
    By Ted Flynn

A Great Conversion that is Profound, because of love for a neighbor a fellow Man

In this true story, 100 Memorares were prayed by a number of believers over night -- one night!

Prayer of faith shall save

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
    that never was it known that anyone
    who fled to Your protection, implored Your help,
    or sought Your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence,
    I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
    To you I come, before You I stand,
    sinful and sorrowful.
    O Mother of the Word Incarnate!
    Despise not my petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer me.

The Story of Alphonse Ratisbonne of France

One of the greatest conversion stories of all time is that of Alphonse Ratisbonne of France.  It is arguably one of the most miraculous since Saul of Tarsus became Saint Paul.  It is profound, yet simple when the Holy Spirit plucks a person and decides to reorient the thinking of an individual.  

Alphonse Ratisbonne was a young Jewish man born in 1814 in the area of Strasbourg, France, and was the eleventh of thirteen children.  He was from a socially and financially prominent banking family with ties to the Rothschild Family, the wealthiest banking family in all of Europe.  Having finished his studies and a law degree, he set out for a little adventure in Italy and environs, before marrying his niece, also a Jewess.  After travel, his plans were to write a book on all he saw, and seek his fortune in the family business of banking.

Ratisbonne, not being a practicing Jew, had a particular venomous distaste for the Roman Catholic Church, and was not bashful about expressing his views.  Now in Rome and taking in the sights and sounds of a man with no particular agenda other than seeing the city.  Calling on an old school friend by the name of Gustave de Bussieres, he was able to meet his brother Baron Theodore de Bussieres, a recent convert to Catholicism.  Since Alphonse knew that once he returned to France and marry, he may not get another chance to see Rome again, so he decided to stay a few extra days.  He wanted to see the city with Gustave’s brother, Theodore.  

After seeing Saint Peter’s Basilica, Theodore asked Alphonse to accept a Miraculous Medal, instructing him in the words of the Memorare.  Rather than show the inner contempt he felt for such a bold affront to a Jew and an unbeliever, he accepted the medal of his gracious travel host, and put the medal in his vest pocket.  Here is where eternity intersects time, and history is altered.  Baron de Bussieres had asked a friend to pray for Alphonse the night before, and the man promised he would.  The man prayed the Memorare one hundred times for Alphonse’s conversion.

On January 20, 1842, Ratisbonne accompanied Baron de Brussieres to the church by the name of Sant’ Andrea della Fratte as he was making arrangements for a funeral the next day.   Alphonse decided to tour the church while his friend was occupied with funeral details.  Returning to the interior of the church, Theodore saw Ratisbonne on his knees in front of the Chapel of Saint Michael.  Tapping Ratisbonne on the shoulder, he saw his face drenched in tears, and Ratisbonne said, “Oh, how this gentleman has prayed for me.”  Baron de Brussieres saw Ratisbonne in a state of ecstasy, and almost had to carry him out of the church.  

Asking what happened to him, Ratisbonne drew from his vest pocket smothering the Miraculous Medal with kisses and sobs while saying, “Oh, what bliss is mine!  How good is the Lord!  What a fullness of grace and of happiness!  How pitiable the lot of those who know not!” He would then say in front of a priest the same day:

“I had been but a few moments in the church when I was suddenly seized with an unutterable agitation of mind.  I raised my eyes, the building had disappeared from before me; one single chapel had, so to speak, gathered and concentrated all the light; and in the midst of this radiance I saw standing on the altar lofty, clothed with splendors, full of majesty and of sweetness, the Virgin Mary, just as she is represented on my medal.

An irresistible force drew me towards her; the Virgin made me a sign with her hand that I should kneel down; and then she seemed to say, ‘That will do!’ SHE SPOKE NOT A WORD BUT I UNDERSTOOD ALL.”

Giving thanks for all that happened to him, he first went first to the church of St. Maria Maggiore where Ratisbonne spoke of the Real Presence as if he had intimately understood it for a lifetime.   Ratisbonne had seen the Blessed Mother as a three dimensional person as anyone would see another.  Her hands were outstretched as depicted on the Miraculous Medal with the luminous rays of grace being extended to the world.  He would describe further:

O my God! cried he, “I who but half an hour before was blaspheming still!  I who felt a hatred so deadly of the Catholic religion!  But all who know me know well enough that, humanely speaking, I have the strongest reasons for remaining a Jew.  My family is Jewish, my betrothed is a Jewess, my uncle is a Jew…In becoming a Catholic, I sacrifice all the interests and all the hopes I have on earth; and yet, I am not mad---everyone knows that I am not mad, that I have never been mad!  Surely they must receive my testimony.”

Ratisbonne’s older brother had also become a Catholic, and then a priest, and he too, was ostracized by his family for accepting the Catholic faith.  He writes,

“My brother, two hours after his conversion, was seen by Cardinal Mezzofanti, who was ready to throw himself on his knees in adoration to God.  Nothing was known of my brother at Rome, and at first, great apprehensions were entertained as to what his character may turn out to be.  He had never read two pages of the bible never received any religious instruction whatever, was altogether of a light and superficial character.  The Blessed Virgin appeared to him as close as I am to you; she made a motion to him that he should remain quiet under divine influence.  On rising out of his ecstasy, he had received intuitively the knowledge of the Christian faith… I believe that he has more than once received a repetition of the grace he had at Rome, but I have never asked him on the subject… My uncle is worth from six to seven millions of francs; he has disinherited my brother, who has renounced everything” (M.I’Abbe’ Theodore Ratisbonne, Allies’ Journal in France, p. 44).

Eleven days after the miracle of conversion, The Cardinal Vicar was present at his baptism, confirmation, and first Holy Communion.  He then became known as Marie Alphonse Ratisbonne.  Pope Gregory XVI said that this was indeed a miracle.  The apparition of Alphonse Ratisbonne was approved by the Holy See on June 3, 1842.  

In six short years from the date of his conversion, he was ordained a Jesuit.  With the permission of the Superior General of the Jesuit order, and the blessing of Pope Pius IX, he left to join his brother in the Order of the Peres de Sion in Paris.  For the remainder of his life he set up monasteries, and several orphanages for boys and girls in Israel.  

Ratisbonne would say later about this eventful day in 1842:

“All I can say about the moment when the Blessed Virgin made a sign with her hand, the veil fell from my eyes; not one veil only, but all the veils which were wrapped around me disappeared, just as snow melts beneath the rays of the sun… All that I know is that when I entered the church, I was profoundly ignorant of everything, and that when I came out I saw everything clearly and distinctly.”    

Several things are very important in this story that could possibly be overlooked.  First, there was prayer by several people for the conversion of Ratisbonne.  He would credit this to his conversion.  Second, the Blessed Mother acted nearly immediately on those requests.  Third, he received the preternatural gift of infused knowledge much in the same way St. Catherine of Siena had during her dialogues with the Lord, yet she had no formal education.

Another early incident had a profound impact on him for the rest of his life.  Ratisbonne had seen a cross in his sleep prior to his apparition that he didn’t know how to interpret.  In his instruction of baptism and confirmation it was impressed upon him “you must bear your own cross.”  The cross with a corpus was understood to be his salvation.  A bible verse was opened by a friend to the second chapter of Ecclesiasticus which read,

“Son when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.  Humble thy heart and endure: incline thy ear, and receive the words of understanding: and make not haste in the time of clouds.  Wait on God with patience; join thyself to God, and endure, that thy life may be increased in the latter end.  Take all that shall be brought upon thee; and in they sorrow endure, and in thy humiliation keep patience.  For gold and silver are tried in the fire, but acceptable men in the furnace of humiliation.  Believe God, and he will recover thee; and direct thy way, and trust in Him.  Keep His fear, and grow old therein.”

When the Blessed Mother is involved in a person’s life, there is a special preternatural grace that accompanies the believer’s walk.  There is a storehouse of grace that comes to a person when they consecrate themself to the Immaculate Heart, which has no human explanation.  It is a spiritual gift.  Think of a person who wants to go to the top floor of a tall building.  One way up is the elevator, the other is the walking up the stairs.  The Blessed Mother is the escalator.  It is less effort and quicker to the top with her.  No matter the academic background, pedigree of family, or theological/philosophical training, there are extra graces bestowed when one asks for her intercession.   The person matures much more rapidly when a Consecration or devotion takes place.  As St. Louis de Montfort said, “she is the shortcut to the Heart of God.  She spoke not a word, but I understood all.  

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Poem

Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:42 am by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter 553 Last few pages
    Jesus explains a great deal about the Earth what it is and more

« It is just. Listen. It seems an injustice, but it is a great justice that the best should suffer on behalf of everybody. Now tell Me, Simon. What is the Earth? All the Earth? »
    « The Earth? A great, a very great expanse, made of dust and water, of rocks, with trees, animals and human beings. »
    « And then? »
    « Then, nothing else… Unless You want me to say that it is the place of punishment and exile for man. »
    « The Earth is an altar, Simon. A huge altar. It was to be the altar of everlasting praise to its Creator. But the Earth is full of sin. Therefore it must be the altar of endless expiation and sacrifice, on which the victims are consumed. The Earth, like the other worlds with which Creation is strewn, ought to sing psalms to God Who created it. Look! »
    Jesus opens the wooden shutters, and through the wide open window comes in the cool of the night, the noise of the torrent, a moonbeam, and one can see the sky studded with stars.
    « Look at those stars! They are singing the praises of God with their voices that are light and motion in the infinite spaces of the firmament. Their song, which rises from the blue fields of the sky to the Heaven of God, has lasted for thousands and thousands of years. We can imagine stars, planets and comets as sidereal creatures that like sidereal priests, levites, virgins and believers are to sing the praises of the Creator in an unlimited temple. Listen, Simon. Listen to the breeze rustling among the leaves and to the noise of the stream in the night. Also the Earth, like the sky, sings with the winds, with the water, with the voices of birds and animals. But if the luminous praise of the stars that people the sky is sufficient for the vault of heaven, the song of winds, waters and animals is not sufficient for the temple that is the Earth. Because on it there are not only winds, waters and animals unconsciously singing the praises of God, but there is also man, the perfect creature, superior to all beings living in time and in the world, gifted with matter, like the animals, minerals and plants, and with spirit, like the angels of Heaven, and like them destined, if faithful in the trial, to know and possess God, through grace at first, and in Paradise later. Man, the synthesis comprising all natures, has a mission that no other creature has and that should be for him a joy, besides being his duty: to love God. To give God a cult of love intelligently and voluntarily, repaying God for the love that He gave man by granting him life and Heaven in addition to life. To give an intelligent cult.
    Consider this, Simon. What benefit does God get from Creation? What profit? None. Creation does not make God greater, it does not sanctify Him, it does not make Him rich. He is infinite. He would have been such even if Creation had never existed. But God-Love wanted to have love. And He created to have love. God can get only love from Creation, and that love, which is intelligent and free only in angels and in men, is the glory of God, the joy of angels, the religion for men. The day that the great altar of the Earth should omit the praises and entreaties of love, the Earth would cease existing. Because once love is extinguished also expiation would cease, and the wrath of God would destroy the Earth that had become an earthly hell. So the Earth must love in order to exist. And also: the Earth must be the Temple that loves and prays with the intelligence of men. But which victims are always offered in the Temple? The pure, spotless, faultless victims. Those are the only victims agreeable to the Lord. They are the early fruits. Because the best things are to be given to the Father of the family, and the first fruits of everything and choice things are to be given to God, the Father of the human family.
    But I said that the Earth has a double duty of sacrifice: that of praise and that of expiation. Because Mankind that has spread over the Earth sinned in the First men, and continuously sins by adding to the sin of estrangement from God the other countless sins of its consent to the voices of the world, of the flesh and of Satan. A guilty, very guilty Mankind that, although it has likeness to God, having its own intelligence and divine help, is more and more sinful. Stars obey, plants obey, elements obey, animals obey and they praise the Lord as best they can. Men do not obey and do not praise the Lord enough. Hence the necessity of victim-souls that may love and expiate on behalf of everybody. They are the children who, innocent and unaware, pay the bitter punishment of sorrow for those who can do nothing but sin. They are the saints who willingly sacrifice themselves for everybody.
    Before long - a year or a century is always a short time as compared to eternity - no more sacrifices will be celebrated on the altar of the great Temple of the Earth, that is, of victim-men, consumed with the perpetual sacrifice: victims with the perfect Victim. Do not be upset, Simon. I am not saying that I will establish a cult like those of Molech, Baal and Ashtoreth. Men themselves will immolate us. Do you understand? They will immolate us. And we shall face death happily to expiate and love on behalf of everybody. And then the days will come when men will no longer immolate men. But there will always be pure victims that love consumes with the Great Victim in the perpetual Sacrifice. I mean the love of God and the love for God. Truly they will be the victims of the future days and of the future Temple. No longer lambs and kids, calves and doves, but the sacrifice of one's heart is what pleases God. David realised that. And in the new times, the times of the spirit and of love, only that sacrifice will be pleasant.
    Consider, Simon, that if a God had to become incarnate to appease divine Justice for the great Sin, for the many sins of men, in the times of the truth, only the sacrifices of the spirits of men can appease the Lord. You are thinking: "Why then did He, the Most High, order men to immolate the offspring of animals and the fruits of plants to Him"? I will tell you: because, before I came, man was a stained holocaust and Love was not known. Now it will be known. And man, who will know Love, because I will give Grace back to him, and through it man will know Love, man will come out of his lethargy, he will remember, understand, live and he will replace kids and lambs, as a victim of love and expiation, on the model of the Lamb of God, his Master and Redeemer. Sorrow, so far a punishment, will turn into perfect love, and blessed are those who will embrace it out of perfect love. »
    « But children… »
    « You mean those who cannot yet offer themselves… And do you know when God speaks in them? The language of God is spiritual. A soul understands it and a soul has no age. Nay, I tell you that a child's soul, as it is without malice, with regard to its capacity of understanding God, is more adult than the soul of an old sinner. I tell you, Simon, that you will live so long as to see many children teach adults, and even yourself, the wisdom of heroic love. But in those little ones who die for natural reasons, God acts directly for motives of so high a love that I cannot explain to you, as they are part of the wisdom written in the books of Life, and that only in Heaven will be read by the blessed souls. I said read, but in actual fact it will suffice to look at God to know not only God, but also His infinite wisdom… We have let the moon set, Simon… It will soon be dawn and you have had no sleep… »
    « It does not matter, Master. I have lost a few hours of sleep and I have gained so much wisdom. And I have been with You. But if You allow me, I will now go. Not to sleep. But to think of Your words again. »
    He is already at the door and is about to go out, when he stops pensively and then says: « One more question, Master. Is it right for me to say to someone who suffers, that sorrow is not a punishment but a… grace, something like… like our vocation, beautiful even if toilsome, beautiful even if it may seem an unpleasant and sad thing to people who do not know? »
    « Yes, you can say that, Simon. It is the truth. Sorrow is not a punishment, when one knows how to accept it and use it rightly. Sorrow is like a priesthood, Simon. A priesthood open to everybody. A priesthood that confers great power on the heart of God. It is a great merit. Sorrow that was born at the same time as sin can appease the Justice. Because God can use for good purposes also what Hatred created to give sorrow. I did not chose any other means to cancel the Sin. Because there is no means greater than this one. »

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am