Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Focus Must Be Always Our Spirits

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Focus Must Be Always Our Spirits  Empty Focus Must Be Always Our Spirits

Post by Poem

Jesus spoke about souls. To give life to souls. To raise up souls. To give life abundantly

What is carnal cannot satisfy God but by works of charity and mercy to others that are not yet come to salvation and are still carnal. Their souls are not alive and thriving in God-Grace.

[10] The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they may have life, and may have it more abundantly.
    [John 10:10]

"And I give them life everlasting; and they shall not perish for ever, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand."
    [John 10:28]

If we live after and for the flesh, what is carnal, we die.
    This is witnessed in Genesis when Adam and Eve ate the fruit.
    They sought after the carnal and died to God.
    Then Lord God punished them for this choice which they went against His commandment.

[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return to the earth, out of which thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return.
    [Genesis 3:19]

Thus to live as spirits for the Kingdom of God we live and gain a life Eternal.
    We live pleasing God by choosing to be spirits regenerated, raised back to Life in Grace-God.

"For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die: but if by the Spirit you mortify the deeds of the flesh, you shall live."
    [Romans 8:13]

It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life."
    [John 6:64]

"For the wisdom of the flesh is death; but the wisdom of the spirit is life and peace."
    [Romans 8:6]

"For what things a man shall sow, those also shall he reap. For he that soweth in his flesh, of the flesh also shall reap corruption. But he that soweth in the spirit, of the spirit shall reap life everlasting."
    [Galatians 6:8]

"For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death."
    [Romans 8:2]

"For we are the circumcision, who in spirit serve God; and glory in Christ Jesus, not having confidence in the flesh."
    [Philippians 3:3]

Used for teaching and enlightenment, nourishment, reminders for our lives. To live is Christ, to die is Christ. Whether we live or die, we do it in the name of Our Lord.

"For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; or whether we die, we die unto the Lord. Therefore, whether we live, or whether we die, we are the Lord's."
    [Romans 14:8]

Always for Our Lord we live and we die unto Him that our lives were fruitful according to the Thought and Will of God Our Father.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 pm