Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

From The Dictations Comments Concerning Evil Spirits At Work NOW

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

From The Dictations Comments Concerning Evil Spirits At Work NOW Empty From The Dictations Comments Concerning Evil Spirits At Work NOW

Post by Poem

Before the Antichrist steps up to the plate, a build up to perfecting of evil takes place.  Perfect in evil.
    Thus this sets the stage for the Evil One to become incarnate. Everything in the world apart from the Church has been in this motion.  And many have been inducted by the very thing, we are told to avoid. The world.  

It is that way because the lack of true Faith. Faith has grown cold. Iceberg.

Satan in his rebellion said to God, I will stand over the ruins.  Meaning king of destruction and death. He comes to ruin.  What is the definition of this ruin he speaks?  Total destruction.  It is ruined. I ruined you. You are a ruin.  I come to ruin your life.  I come to your ruin your days.  
    It is not I seek to ruin you.
    It is I Come to Ruin.

The movies and tv shows are big on destruction now days. Apocalyptic style.  Preparation, preparing minds to be into the evil they are witnessing on tv and in movies, and is spread in social media world wide| global.

Thus the perfecting of evil. Jesus said evil will have become perfect. And souls that are not of the Lord, with be perfect in evil.  

Evil spirits are in fact like holding hostage souls in every nation.  
    Taking an ordinary look it doesn't look that way.

Social media corrupting more and more souls, tv shows with lack morality, movies, the mainstream is becoming the only stream.

To put a quick overview of the final days here before the Antichrist, lustful living craving of every kind in every category.  Everything and anything is a go.  An idolatrous generation.

Everything goes, anything sells and is for sale at a price.

Take a look at morality in the world on a wide scope.  

In the decades before, moral compass guided tv shows, movies, and mainstream was morally adhered to. But today, this mainstream is full of evil entices.  Lust upon lust and it is taken the world.
    The whole world is this way for the most and majority.  Moral went south to another planet. Out to a void.

Thus incurs the Judgments of God.  The Great Deluge. Well let's give it another call sign, The Mega Great Deluge. Because this one is brought on by man's will to have the King of Hell be its King.

It is planted in hearts sprouting like wild gangrene that souls become lepers.  Rancor souls, leprosy.

Be ready to be another Christ to survive the hordes upon hordes of men-beasts and men-demons.
    Possessed by demons themselves. Annihilated souls.  Shipwrecks. Total disaster.  

Thus Abomination that makes desolate. Desolation.

The Abomination of Desolation. Without God in our lives, living in and being in union souls are desolate. A soul not alive to God, is a dead soul. Because the soul comes from God and it made to be with God in union.

So the Dead One takes them and makes them remain dead in the perfecting of evil.
    They are like the other thief at Golgotha.

Many will die of heart attacks, because they simply are in so much shock. Did not read the Great Book with seriousness. Thus they are not the 5 Virgins who brought oil for their lamps.

The Oil represents God graces who gives His Light to the soul. One has to be another Christ.
    This is closely related to the Crucifixion. Many will abandon. The Church follows the life of Christ.

THe Apostles abandon Christ. The women went to Golgotha to be with their King. Gentiles and Hebrews.

Jesus at some point during or after the Last Supper, began to have God withdraw. Then Christ himself after being arrested did not have the comfort and union of the Father. Not even His gaze. Heaven was closed up to Christ.

Jesus said it is Satan's hour when demons not angels are upon the earth moving the masses of souls. Thus, there were only a few who remained faithful. Some came to the Crucifixion while others remained elsewhere.

The rest were hordes of demons calling for His death and mocked and cursed Him all the way to His death. Hated. This is Our Savior who was horribly killed because, those who opposed Him wanted an earthly King. A symbol. He would be the symbol like a flag, and the behind scenes were these snakes. This here is what goes on all the time. These groups seeking a symbol of greatness, while they conjure up snakes to continue their rule over the populace. Hide and take cover, using God as cover, His words and commandments. These snakes have been doing this for centuries, with different factions and regimes, in parts of the world, they all hate each other. Instead of loving one another, creating friction, feuds, wars. Not love and uniting and spreading good. But feigning to be good. Always about their ideals and ways, each one.

So amongst men, there is division. But in the Kingdom of God there is none of this. It is unified under the Flag of Love.

In Hell they are unified under the Flag of Hate. They hate God and His creation.

God wants to rid of the Evil from man and the earth. But man has to join Him to accomplish this.

Man does join God, in the few. The very few.

Yet not all will be like the other thief. Because there is Disma.

So we are in the Disma factor which is, on my deathbed I repent.

When I am about to die. Because I didn't believe, I had to eat, be clothed.

So man forsaking his brothers and sisters, continues in the monetary absolute slavery system.
    This Christ calls the spittle of Satan. All money is spittle, snakes spit poison.

Evil always gets Hell for eternity. They follow after their own ideas. Separated from Wisdom.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm