Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Some Words from The Dictations (All the Works)

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Some Words from The Dictations (All the Works) Empty Some Words from The Dictations (All the Works)

Post by Poem

From Book 5 the Poem of the Man-God old edition

Page 60

« And what about you, Martha? Have you learned? No. Not yet. You are My Martha. But you are not yet My perfect worshipper. Why do you act and you do not contemplate? It is holier. See? Your strength, as it is too inclined towards earthly things, yielded to the ascertainment of earthly matters that at time seem without remedy.

In actual fact earthly matters are without remedy, unless God intervenes.

That is why human creatures must be able to believe and contemplate, and love to the utmost power of their whole being, with thought, soul, flesh, blood; I repeat: with all the strength of man. I want you to be strong, Martha. I want you to be perfect. You did not obey because you did not believe and hope completely, and you did not believe and hope because you did not love absolutely. But I absolve you. I forgive you, Martha. I raised Lazarus today. I will now give you a stronger heart. I gave him life. I will instil into you the strength to love, believe and hope perfectly. Be happy now and in peace. Forgive those who offended you in the past days... »

« Lord, I have sinned against that. Not long ago I said to old Hananiah, who had sneered at You in previous days: "Who has triumphed? You or God? Your mockery or my faith? Christ is the Living Being and the Truth. I knew that His glory would shine more brightly. And you, old man, make yourself a new soul, if you do not want to know what death is. »

« You spoke the truth, but do not contend with the wicked, Mary.

Peace be with you always

Love the Blessed Lord,
    In Christ, In the Blessed Lord, In the Virgin Mary

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 am