Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How to Live As Spirits

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

How to Live As Spirits Empty How to Live As Spirits

Post by Poem Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 pm

Jesus says to live according to His Gospel.
    What is contained in it.
    He teaches, instructs, advises. His words are Wisdom and To be harkened to above all others.

In it he says if you eat my flesh and drink my blood you will have life in you.

"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day."
    [John 6:55]

"Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you."
    [John 6:54]

"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him."
    [John 6:57]

[24] And giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye, and eat: this is my body, which shall be delivered for you: this do for the commemoration of me.
    [1 Corinthians 11:24]

"In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me."
    [1 Corinthians 11:25]

"Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall hurt you."
    [Luke 10:19]

This particular last verse comes from Jesus. He said I have given you this power.

What is the Eucharist? Jesus's body, blood, soul and divinity. Or it is God in the Flesh given to man.
    Each time one receives these, one receives God as nourishment for the soul and has God in him. Has Jesus the Word of God, the Second Person in the Truine God. Which this word is replaced today with Trinity. But to make sure to differentiate, one has to use Triune since trinity is miss used. Words do matter as the words are used to twist around which Satan does all the time.

Thus, in the dictations to Maria, Jesus explained this clearly to her to write down and give to His people. His people are those who love and follow him. He has spoken how to achieve this.

He is speaking to souls that live his commandments.

The Cross is power, to recite and have in your heart Jesus's name is power. Jesus is the power from God for man.

To live the Gospel as Jesus had accomplished and He was resurrected and then ascended to Heaven to be with Father once again, as we will when we accomplish living the Gospel as He has it given.

He even said, you can pray and do penance for souls in Purgatory to gain Heaven.

He even said, one car arrive at Heaven through a thousand different means, ways, paths which is to do His will explicitly by worshiping and adoring God. One can arrive at Heaven by, loving God and adoring Him alone.

Poem of the Man-God has hundreds of pages of Jesus's life, with much counsel, and the words not written in the Four Gospels which have been changed quite often by man's own counsels. Quite a mess. How many different versions? Quite a lot. It is God's words mutilated by man instigated by Satan.

How many different interpretations? Amazing.

We have straight from Maria's publisher these words for anyone to who seeks to know the Lord Jesus Christ in His days as the Man-God. God Incarnate. Very beautiful and a great blessing beyond words.

However, we are still men and not fully transformed and thus we err.

To then become fully spirit possessing the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit and live a holy life teaching others to do the same, with patience, mercy, compassion, understanding, humility. In heaven there will be no naysayers and people who shun others. It is a union of love with all. Negativity doesn't exist. So you should learn how to love now rather than later.

Jesus worked to try and convert the Pharisees, the Saducees, the Herodians, Greeks, Romans and other nationalities. He did not turn anyone away. He trained 12 men to propagate His mission through all time teaching them these things to live the Gospel. That is God's way.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

How to Live As Spirits Empty Re: How to Live As Spirits

Post by Poem Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:53 pm

There are many words of the future being told and spread all around in large or small circles.

Only God knows the times and dates, peoples, souls, the future.
    He said to Moses I Am.  Which means, we do not question the I AM to find the I want to knows, this is disrespecting God and certainly not trusting Him.  The I want to know is the great sin which Eve committed.  Thus God avoids telling and making mention in great details to the majority for the majority do not have the best interests in mind. But to spread like gossip.

Instead God has Prophetic words to inform man of what will come. And they are in riddles for the most part, hidden in a sense from understanding clearly and precisely which irritates a great many. This proves they are like Eve and want to know what is not healthy to know.  

To know God and love God this is what is healthy and thus God teaches how in great portions of Great Knowledge, of Great Wisdom. To know and love God.  This is the only thing man needs to do and know. The rest God is dealing with them as He does currently and in the past. The infidels. The continued disobedience to His Will.

Thus the great catastrophes which have occurred and will occur are to those who follow Satan.

This what you need to know. Those who follow Satan are destroyed forever. God said it, I believe it, that is that. Love God and be not one who follows Satan. If you love God perfectly you don't need to know anything else.  All Wisdom comes from God. This means all good Wisdom and good knowledge so one has good understanding. Be good, love and adore God only.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:43 pm