Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Two Souls Joined in the Apostolate

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Two Souls Joined in the Apostolate Empty Two Souls Joined in the Apostolate

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 235
    Chp Two Souls Joined in the Apostolate

Jesus says, cont'd

"You are not Maria and must not be known as Maria. You are a sigh emerging from My Heart, a wind blowing and refreshing brows without their knowing where it comes from or what its name is. Your personality is annulled. You, as a creature, must be nothing. You must be nothing. IN not being, no one must know you as a writer of my Thought, no one except two or three privileged creatures, who are such by My Will. You are the breath of Jesus, and that's all. Later, when I will and no one can harm you, the name of my little voice will be known. But you will then be elsewhere, where human pettiness does not reach and human wickedness does not act.

"In regard to that soul--and many like it--a super perfect charity must be exercised. As I exercised it many times in my earthly life. They are newly-shaped souls. Everything in them by instinct longs to be perfected, tends towards an increase in size, like the newborn child who feeds, moves about, whimpers, aspiring to know how to nourish himself, move around, and express himself, with real food, real steps, and real words. And they should be treated like the newborn. Without acts of impatience or aversion.

"But do you know, soul of mine, how often I felt my flesh crawl from such an intense disgust that it surfaced from my heart to my flesh when I had to approach sinful beings? And yet, had I not approached them, could I ever have attracted them to Myself? I could have with a divine violence. But why use this when there is Love, which is the dearest of magnets?

" I began my public life with a wedding feast at which I had to hear the usual talk and the usual references during such feasts. I did not decline Matthew's invitation to the point that I was reproached fo it by fault-finders stained by what they rebuked Me for--having entered that house. I did not reject the sinful woman who consumed on my Flesh that remains of her artifices for seduction cancelled her debt to Grace with an act of contrite and courageous love. I did not scorn speaking to the Samaritan woman, who was everyone's and no ones's. I was not silent because pagans or sinners were mixed in among the crowds listening to Me. But, rather precisely for their sake I found the sweetest glances, smiles and words of love.

"I came and come to gather all my sheep into my sheepfold, and for the sheep the are distant have taken twisting roads, as a good and tireless Shepard I go amidst brambles and thorns, shedding tears and dripping blood until I have found and gathered them. If I call others to help Me in the work, these others must act as I do.

"I know there is holy modesty and can instinctive jealousy which bring suffering when they are under compulsion. But one must overcome holy modesty and unholy selfishness and let the 'little ones come to Me,' so they can hear my Voice through your work. One must act before them with great love a thoroughgoing freedom as if they were persons convinced of my Law.

"Do not think that what you say is wasted. No. Arid ground on which rain falls after years and year of drought seems not to get wet if water rains down upon it from the sky; in reality it labors more than well cared for ground to drink in water. But it always gets wet. So it is with hearts. One must irrigate them, get them in touch with the 'living water' that descends from Heaven and leads to Heaven. I then do the rest.

"Miracles of grace in hearts take place through a complex set of agents, whose root is in Me. I could do everything by Myself. But I love to associate my disciples with my work of Redemption so that they may share my Glory in Heaven with Me.

"I have wished to take my seat with you, my friends, at the heavenly banquet, where my glories as the Redeemer will be celebrated. I have ardently desired this since before time existed, for nothing is unknown to eternal Intelligence. I know the names of those seated at table; I know those who after having fed on Me on earth, will receive from Me in Heaven the bread broken by My Hands in the fraternal agape where Master and disciples will be united forever without the nightmare of the impending Passion and the sordid betrayal.

"Courage then. If you are hurt by ideas which my Light makes you understand to be mistaken, do not retreat. Like a mother, clasp those spiritual infants to your heart, even if they are covered with unclean matter. Offer your suffering for offenses against my Light so that it will descend to give the light of true faith to the spirit longing for Faith, but still unable to go to it.

"I wanted to finish telling you about the pearl. I have spoken about other things to guide Father, whose work at your side has not been useless. His status as a son of Mary has set to flight the one who was paralyzing your spiritual hearing and sig and stirring up the lower part in you.

"You are this way because you have had Father's help. I took you from two points on the earth and led you to one another because that ws the way it had to be with. You--always remember--must see Me in my Priest. He must see Me in you. And I have kept not crumbs, but the whole Bread for him because precisely for him, against your own will, I have reserved the mission of being your fraternal help--and for you, that of being his fraternal help.

"I know which stones are to be joined together to make up the walls of my City. They seem to act by themselves. In reality, one is of use to another, in perfect convergence. I know.

"It is not he that clears the table and picks up the crumbs. If anything, he is Lazarus, who prepares the house for the Master; the house is you, and you are also Mary... But could Mary have remained listening to the Master if Lazarus had not prepared the house for the guest and Martha had not attended to the chores?

"I made Mary into a saint. But did I do less with Lazarus and Martha? All who serve Me are equally dear, and whatever work they may perform. The important thing is to do what I want."

In the Holy Name of Jesus, In the Blessed Virgin Mary, In the Thrice Blessed Lord God.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 21:16