Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Aid Those Very Weakened Souls

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

To Aid Those Very Weakened Souls Empty To Aid Those Very Weakened Souls

Post by Poem

This is taken from Poem of the Man-God.
    A certain man was abusing children--child beater, whose wife came to Jesus to ask for to be cured and forgiven.
    It was done.

This in 4th Book:  Chapter 465.

"A shabby sickly looking man follows them. He is walking with his head so bent that I cannot see his face. He approaches Jesus and striking his chest he moans: « I have sinned, Lord, and You punished me. I deserved it. But at least forgive me before You depart. Have mercy on Jacob, a sinner! » He raises his face and I recognise, rather because he mentions his name than by his worn-out appearance, the profanner who was helped first and later punished through his harshness towards the two little orphans.

« My forgiveness! Some time ago you wanted to be cured by this apostle. And you were worried because your corn was spoiled. And these apostles sowed for you (1). Are you perhaps without bread? »

« I have enough. »

« And is that perhaps not forgiveness? » Jesus is very severe.

« No. I would rather die of starvation but feeling that my mind is at rest. I tried to make amends as best I can… I have prayed and wept… But You only can forgive and give peace to my spirit. Lord, I ask but to be forgiven… »

Jesus stares at him… He makes him raise his face, which he had bowed and pierces him with His bright eyes, bending slightly over him… He then says: « Go. You will or will not be forgiven according to how you live in the time left to you. »

« Oh! my Lord! Not thus! You have forgiven graver sins… »

« They were not persons who had been assisted like you and they had not sinned against innocent children. The poor are always sacred, but orphans and widows are the most sacred of all. Do you not know the Law?… »

The man is weeping. He wanted to be forgiven at once.

Jesus resists: « You have fallen twice and you have not been in a hurry to rise… Re-member. What you, a man, allowed yourself, God can allow Himself. God is still very good if He tells you that He is not denying you forgiveness in an absolute manner, but He conditions it to the way you will live until your death. Go. »

« At least bless me… so that I may have more strength to be just. »

« I have already given My blessing. »

« No, not like that. Bless me in particular. See my heart… »

Jesus lays His hand on the man's head and says: « I have warned you. But may this caress convince you that, although I am severe, I do not hate you. My love is severe to save you, to treat you as an unhappy friend, not because you are poor, but be-cause you have been bad. Remember that I loved you, that I had mercy on your spirit and may this remembrance make you anxious to have Me no longer as a se-vere friend. »

« When, Lord? Where shall I find You if You say that You are going away? »

« In My Kingdom. »

« Which one? Where are You establishing it? I will come there… »

« My Kingdom will be in your heart if you make it good and then it will be in Heaven. Goodbye.

(1) For full details on this incident see Vol. 3, Chapter 297.

The man had been a child beater and his wife came to ask for forgiveness and was cured and forgiven on behalf of the wife. He was then later seen by Jesus beating a child.  His wife came again to ask for forgiveness and perhaps to cure him. Jesus right then when He saw the man beating the child, told him, Purgatory until the Final Judgment Day.

The wife on second account of her asking forgiveness, was given a choice by Jesus: Expiation and Purgatory or Abyss.
    Grave sin here.  

We have Judas Iscariot who continually stole money, slept with women, and other sins, while being an Apostle.
    Which Jesus says, to help these kinds.  Jesus says, how many are like Judas in future times.
    To aid them, they are sick souls who need to remain in the Light and live apart from which makes them sin. Like magnets that draws them.  Deprive them of what makes them stumble back into sins. Teach them to be holy and pure,
    sterile from the world which is a great well of vices which leads to ultimate death.

A lot of work and patience are needed, much grief will come, scandals, all sorts.  Their souls are a wasteland, and not the dominant. Their lustful selves are the dominant, dominated by the senses, the seven deadly sins and vices.
    They need to be kept away from what grants them sins.  

--the soul is the garden and the will is the cultivator of this garden.  A soul can become polluted with vices.
    The mind and will are bent to vices.

They need to reform, be recreated at the core.  They need to have and can be done.

Jesus speaks of many who were terrible violators who later became saints--these unknown to the masses.
    It is grueling way to live, but Jesus is there to aid.  

To raise ones self up to Him and always know what makes one sin. The will to sin. The will is bent to do evil.

God's will needs to be meditated on; Christ's words in the Gospel needs to be meditated on.  It does not happen over night.  As one succeeds little by little and these little are great mountains to overcome, to spend time meditating on good thoughts.

No doubt the Evil One will parade and harass and he will send temptations to lure you to sin and lose Eternal Life.

Thus one has to know how Satan works.

Thus one has to know God fully and have His thoughts dwell richly in you creating a new ego of good only. Eradicating all the vices in ones heart, need virtues.  To live a virtuous life of justice in God.

God's will for them is live free of sin and become holy and pure. So they can be with Him forever in Paradise.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue May 23, 2023 10:26 pm by Poem

Here's one I happen to know firsthand and it was concerning the persons who are in the Faith.

The persons like these were at one time a slave to some vice. For instance in this case, to alcohol.

In the Sacrament we use Bread and Wine. The wine is consecrated and becomes transubstantiated by Christ into His Blood, which we need to drink to be cured of all the germs which the Serpent injects into ones blood by, just living.
    Just living in the world where sin is thriving and infects citizens of the earth in more ways then we can count or see visibly. The Serpent is a spiritual being who partook of creation and knows how man was created, thus to all the angels in God's presence and those in the Abyss. They have firsthand experience in man's creation.

The Sacrament is using what is naturally God's creation, bread from the earth using the ingredients of the earth and wine the same. Grapes and some other ingredients then fermentation.

The alcoholic at one time is in some cases afraid to drink the Blood because they see only 'wine.' The alcohol.

Now there are perhaps many like this? I am just stating something but not God and do not know all souls.

However, for these to really be cured, of the Serpent, they need true faith in Christ's words, they need to believe everything He says it right and true for He came to cure us of every possible disease and sin. His Blood is the Purest Blood in the Universe, "Oh, Blood and Water which gushed forth for us from Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You."
    I believe in what you say, but, also Lord help my unbelief. The human ego which sees wine rather than Blood.

The soul is affected here. It is more flesh then spirit. It is afraid to be a slave to the fleshes' parties of drinking and drunkeness. The soul has not been able to rise up as far as it needs to, to see itself in Christ and free of this disease.

Jesus said, be not afraid. John says, he who fears is not made perfect in love. For love is not fear. There is no love in fear and no fear in love. Love is not fearing.

Holy fear is different. It is a virtue. A gift from the Holy Spirit for our benefit. The goal is to have a true image and likeness of God in us to reflect perfectly God's image and His likeness. Thus we need to raise our thoughts on Heavenly Things. What is below is not heavenly. We are to rise up to God, to be in the Communion of Saints entirely.

Thus the goal and focus must change. Our thoughts and our inclinations to purely heavenly ones. To incline our souls and our wills to heavenly ones. To then really work on our individual hearts, what it thinks.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun May 28, 2023 10:21 pm by Poem

Orphans and widows are sacred souls which the Lord declared to be this.

So anyone abusing these has God's wrath upon them.

Orphans and widows, which St. James took some time to write to us in his epistle to care for and love.

Jesus, spent time with a few widows, one prior to His Passion. The woman had lost all her children and her husband and was living alone in a village.
    Jesus picked her home to stay with His Apostles to evangelize and while their He and His Apostles made her home a great place to dwell. He spoke to her neighbors to aid her and watch and care for her just prior to Him going back to Israel.

Orphans and widows are sacred to the Lord.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 am