Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Just How Much Does the Devil Blind Souls?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Just How Much Does the Devil Blind Souls? Empty Just How Much Does the Devil Blind Souls?

Post by Poem

First we Need Christ as Bread and Wine

His alone.  

Then His Presence in us reveals and makes known what the Devil really is and where He is at work.  

Now God is Light, Satan Hates the Light. God with His Light covered the Earth and the Earth was lit by Him.
    Once sin entered, Satan and his proud face showed up. Removing God from the Earth the light went up and stayed. The world plunged into darkness and darkness covered the earth in the souls that were swallowed by Death. Death.
    The world is in darkness the light is not shining and covering it. Darkened souls, darkened earth.

When we receive Christ in the Species, You have God.  Pretty simple deduction. we have God.

Now what is not presented in the Gospel pages are Jesus' Mother but only in one chapter.  People obviously do not understand 'Family.'

God created the family, God is all about Family. It is called generations, procession of the blood line. But what does blood produce?  Life for the flesh.
    Everything in the blood transforms the person, makes the person. If there is goop in the blood the person's body experiences whatever the goop is.

I have to really think about those who claim to be doctors and physicians in the professional manner? Yes I do. They do not have perfect teaching. They learned from another imperfect teacher.

What in the world would cause and create the will: do I want to listen to someone who doesn't understand a single word of 'Imperfect'?

Simple.  They are imperfect thoroughly they do not understand blood.

What is imperfect cannot know what is perfect.  God

God created man and souls and spirits.

What he says is do not eat the blood of animals. They are different blood from the human. What goes into the blood forms the thing.

If you transfer blood from an animal to give to a human, you ruin the human.

God prepared Mary the Virgin Mary pure Blood to have His Son Jesus of Pure Blood.  Do you understand blood lines?

A Catholic is of Pure Blood Lines you received Christ and Mary.

Their Blood Their Flesh Their complete selves.

What forms first in the womb? The brain or the heart? The body or the heart?
    What is required to have an embryo to form?  Blood.

The Blood is passed through rivers called veins to nourish the body in the case of embryo to form the body with all its parts. The blood requires the correct nutrients to form a good healthy body with all its internal organs that has a function to sustain the body. Each organ has a purpose to form and maintain the body.

The Heart pumps contracts to force the blood into the rivers called 'veins'.

You call it with human words, beats per minute. You do not understand the body at all.  That is why you die the death, it is called Sin the destroyer of all life. By God's will human beings are kept alive. The most important portion to your life:  I God.

I sent you Mary who Birthed My Son to give you new flesh and new heart and new Blood to recreate you in His Image as Flesh and Soul and the other thing that is important to give you royalty through His Divinity.

You're all prodigal sons.  I have called you with My Name as God, to be once again Your Father.  Listen to My Son.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:50 am by Poem

Let's now talk about DNA what this is to human minds?

It is the passing of flesh to flesh to have your ancestors procreate new flesh for generations to come as Long as I God will it.

I give you souls to identify you as My Creation. Reason well.

I God gave to you Mary to have Jesus. To show you, you are also in the flesh as My Creation.

To recreate and bring man back before the Sin. That is to have all the Sin dealt with. But you do not see the Truth because you reason with you lower part: Flesh minds.

I God am a Perfect Spirit, the Perfection of Perfection.

You are not able to see Me because you have not proven to Me your worth.
    You continue babbling about your own problems, selfish.

I continue to send you souls to teach and have you look up. But you ignore and reject. If you are rejected you mumble and worse yet you complain like the babies you are. Are you worthy then? Humility, meekness, good will makes your God smile at you. I come then to assist you to carry you.

But you do not do this. Instead you are full of acrimony, incredulousness, faithlessness, no love. Love brings Me God to you to lift your mirey selves out of the mire.

With Perfect Flesh of Mary I brought the Perfect Flesh of Jesus My Son.

Only in these are the Perfection made and received. You are made perfect by these two. They have all I have given for your perfection as flesh and souls, the spirits them.

Mary is My Spouse your Queen.
    Jesus is My Son your King.

What they then? Royalty.

What is God then? The Supreme Royalty.

They have their seats in My Court. I am the Court, I am the Castle, I am the Kingdom. I am everything Good for your good.

Come and listen to My Son, Live.

When you die the death here, you start your true life which never ends. The life of the Eternal Kingdom never ends.

The other doesn't end either.

Your starting point is this earth as it was created to bring new life for Heaven. That is the reason for you to exist. I reason with you for your good.

Find the way back to Me. Stop your foolishness and behavior as Satanists.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:20 pm by Poem

Now as many times as it takes one must read, because in this world full of Satanists, you read very little the pages of Your God.

To be of spirit means to partake in the spirit, live according to the spirit.

Satan works in darkness. If that darkness exists in you, you have him at work in you. Simple.

If you are full of light, there are no dark spots or shadows that can be cast where he the dark one can hide and work talking non-sense to you.

The pure in heart are these spirits filled with light

Now you have read most of you the chapter on what Satan's name means.

You have read where my angels even has talked about Lucifer's fall what he proclaimed.
    You have read where Jesus speaks about what Lucifer was before he became Evil.

He was the perfect reflection of God and angels adored God in Lucifer. They saw God in him and they were in adoration.

God made Lucifer to be the Light Bearer for God to bring to men.

Mary the Spouse of God is now the Perfect Reflection of a creature, of God in her.

Jesus the Perfect Reflection of Man, of God in Him.

To come to the point of perfectly reflecting God in you is your goal in all your life in all you do. To reflect God in yourselves, who gives. To have the giver of life reflecting in you.
    To have the generous one reflecting in you.

What happens when you reflect God in you? You take on His Image perfectly and you become as ensigns. Bearing the Light. What are then as attributes? Love.

From Love Jesus teaches comes everything. When you have God in you and poorly reflected do others see God? They see obscurely. The prism effect. The Light splits in many directions. This is a poor reflection and bad image cut.

To have God in you, is for others and God to see God as God truly is.

Then you have reached the pinnacle and God takes you to His side.

Mary and Jesus are these.

The saints that have reflected God are these.

The angels in Heaven are these.

When God is reflected perfectly in a soul, that soul is the express image of God. That is blessed beyond comprehension. It has abundant life, it lives in love, has perfect peace.
    It's health is perfect. It is alive and thriving. It knows no evil. It has ascended.

Life is then lived, active, alive. Nothing but good exists in this soul. A wealth of rivers flows from this soul, streams upon streams of living beams emanate from this soul. It is filled to overflowing.

Satan is the opposite. He sneaks around seeking whom he may devour, gobble down your souls to feed his appetite. A glutton. Covetous, greedy, avarice. A spirit who is concupiscent. Spiritual concupiscence. Lustful, greedy, proud, arrogant. But this is a dead being stealing souls. Dead to God. He is a dead being. No Grace, No God. He merely exists to steal and gobble your souls. That is all he does. And he uses most intelligent ways to do this lures upon lures he throws into your blood to feed your minds and hearts.

An unfortunate wretch. Was given the highest of glory. Now is in the abyss ruined by his own pride.

The world feeds him through vices they succumb to. He is getting fatter and fatter.
    The the poor wretches in the world do not see, because they are blind to the Light, made blind to the Light through their own choices by living for the earthly day.

They do not whole heartedly accept the Gospel. Many do not know the Gospel but have heard of the Gospel. The repellent spectacle in the abyss feeds these poor souls the lie to stay away from the Light telling them it is 'false.' They believe they are living the truth.

Light needs to be shed upon these poor souls who have been living in falsehood.

In order to do this, souls must reflect God.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 am