Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Well, as God Converts, so does the Devil.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Well, as God Converts, so does the Devil. Empty Well, as God Converts, so does the Devil.

Post by Poem

Let's not be naive, coy, or brush aside, and stop. But rather be mindful and aware of this fact.

The Devil has his own apostles, priests and lay in his so called Satanic Synagogues.  Read Apocalypse chapters 2 and 3.

We see it, but we do not readily identify it as such. We are daunted by the evil and it suppresses. Negation taking place all around in souls and out of souls--flying around.

The Devil has his sacrificial lambs. They are human beings who shed blood to cover and make it so the demons can habitate. Darkness.

Oh, did not think this at all. No we do not.  In service of Satan. Hatred. Hatred is the calling card. The Negation to Love is always and opposite reaction.  Poised to catch new prey, for his belly after they have served him.  'Ah, that was awful but it did go down.'  

For Christians, we enter into The Father's Bosom, love here. Come He says, enjoy eternity in my presence.

Satan on the otherhand is a glutton. Vice is always insatiable, never can fill up!  It always has the craving to eat more! More. Appetite is never quenched.  That's what vice does and is.  Satan lures by, seduction. Gives the vice. Hey, come here, if you try this just once, you won't regret it and you will always have, 'more.'  You give what you possess. The Monkey possesses, insatiability, never able to satisfy.  

Love on the other hand sets one free and there is none of this insatiation.   It rises and soars. Then, when the soul reaches God's Heaven, it is soaring evermore always. Continuous, like the eagle. God created animals and man to be free. To be filled with love and enjoy life.

Envy seeks to procure and gain and triumph because it feels it needs everything. Pride tells this to it.  Climb to conquer and gain to triumph.  It is not love. It is a selfish way entirely. Thus those like minded, are copies and imitators.  They assimilate Hatred.  

The Monkey is a copier of God.  He does what God does, simulates as best he can, but for his own evil purposes, ever envious and vengeful. Cain is a human representation of envy and hatred.  Thus, St. Paul says, comes as an angel of light.
    Jesus says eclipses the Sun, to imitate God to fool and snatch. He needs human servants, but, later when he is done with them, as they have served his purpose, he eats them, to fill his belly.  A spiritual feast. Souls of men. Not the flesh.

The Dragon with horns. The 8th one.  Yes, he is always the 8th.  The final one. The precursors, are 1-7.  

They all die and end up in his belly as food.  Feast.

So, why do you serve such an idolatrous menace?  

Peace to men of good will. Good will leads to God. Become humble, chaste, prudent, fortified with the Good Lord.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:51 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: Two Witnesses; Commentary by Jesus
    Page: 255

August 21, 1943

Jesus says:

"In My two witnesses are concealed all the masters in faith: pontiffs, bishops, the inspired, doctors of the Church, and souls pervaded by the Light and by the Voice. Rev. 11:3  With their voices purified of every human timbre, they have proclaimed Me and the truth of My Doctrine and have set a seal of holiness, pain, and even blood as confirmation of their voices."

"Hated, like Me, the Master of masters, the Holy of Holies, they have always been tormented, more or less, by the world and by power, which find in them the ones who by their very conduct say to the world and to the great world, 'What you do is not licit'. But when the hour of the son of Satan comes, Hell, rising from the abyss opened by the Antichrist, will ruthlessly wage war on them, and to human sight, will overcome and kill them."Rev. 11:7

"But it will not be true death. It will instead be the Life of lives, true and glorious Life."

"For if those who follow My Law in the commandments will have Life, what an infinite fullness of Life will be possessed by those following My Gospel counsels of perfection as well and spurring their being along with Me to the point of complete sacrifice out of love for their Jesus, the eternal Immolated One, whose imitators they become to the point of sacrificing their lives?"

"Called to a brilliant resurrection, they will be the ones who strip themselves of what is dearest to man--life--just for the sake of following Me out of love for Me and for their brothers and sisters. I will never tire of repeating this: there is nothing greater than love in Heaven and on earth, and there is no greater love than that of those who give their lives for the sake of their brothers and sisters."

Jesus further says:

"I told you one day, that in this present tragedy the forces of Satan are already in motion; he has sent his black angels to mobilize the kingdoms of the earth against each other. The supernatural Battle has already begun. 'It exists.' It is behind the scenes of the little human battle."

"Small, not in terms of the extent of its volume, but in terms of the cause. The little human cause is not at all the origin of it. It is not. The true cause which makes brothers into so many murderous beasts biting and killing each other is another."

"You fight each other with your bodies. But in reality it is souls that engage in mutual combat. You fight at the command of four or five powerful men. You think it's the way. No. Only one is the executor of this ruin. One who is on the earth because you want him there, but he is not of this earth. It is Satan that pulls the strings of this slaughter, in which more souls than bodies die."

"This is one of the initial battles. The kingdom of the Antichrist needs a cement made of blood and hatred to become consolidated."

"And you, that are no longer able to love, serve him in proper fashion and butcher each other and curse the one who is not to blame for this misfortune of yours: God, who fights with His angels to protect what is His: Faith in the hearts of Christians and Goodness in the hearts of the good."

"It is not I who make the selection, for the time being. It is you that select yourselves, spontaneously. Those who, in spite of the horror, are able to grasp that God remains God--that is, Goodness and Justice--and that salvation lies in following the Law of God separate themselves from those who deny these truths. The former rise up to meet the Light; the others plummet down towards the Darkness."

"Satan, with his demons, really aims to make a second ascent to Heaven. But, rebuffed by My Archangel, he plunges to the earth to defeat God by way of the hearts of His Children. For every soul that is lost is a defeat for God. And Satan easily succeeds because the hearts of men no longer have a spiritual flame. They no longer have the life of the spirit. They are a knot of sin in which the threefold lust which kills the spirit prospers."

"Blessed are those who have overcome by the virtue of the Blood of the Lamb and have remained and will always remain faithful. Blessed will be those who have rebuffed Satan and his enticements and have not worried about his apparent triumphs, about the efforts he launches in this hour, which he knows is brief for his kingdom of accursedness, and who remain faithful to Christ and to his Church, dismembered by anti-Christian persecution, an unvanquished martyr--like the Great Martyr, her Spouse, Christ Crucified--but rising again more lovely, after apparent death, to enter, glorified, into Heaven, where the True Pontiff awaits her to celebrate the wedding."

Peace be with you always

HMD19 likes this post

Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:52 pm by Poem

January 23
    Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 12
    Page: 105

Jesus says:

"The archangel who overcame Lucifer and who stands guard over my Kingdom and the children of it will be the one to rise up as a heavenly sign in the last time. This will be the time when Israel is rejoined to Christ's Rome and there are no longer the two branches of the people of God: the blessed one and the one accursed for its deicide, but one single trunk to be called Christ's because it is living in Me.

"Then, since the number of the saved will be complete, the resurrection of the flesh will come, and, like a sleeping multitude which a trumpet awakens to call to muster, the dead, lying in numberless cemeteries, in the deserts, and in the seas--wherever there lies someone who was a man--will rise to come to Me, the supreme Judge.

"Oh, light, that are an attribute of mine and that will render radiant as stars those who knew Wisdom and taught Justice and lived it out, how joyfully you will shed yourself upon my blessed ones on that day!

"The last time of three years and six months,the most tremendous time ever known by man, will be when Satan, by way of his son, burning with supreme hatred (for the split between the two branches of the people of God will be over and, with it the cause of so many material, moral, and spiritual evils), uses his perfect and ultimate acts of craftiness to harm, ruin, and slay Christ in hearts and hearts for Christ.

"The wise will comprehend Satan's trap--the numberless traps of Satan, for those who possess true Wisdom are illuminated--and through their fidelity to Grace will become snow-white and tested like fire, worthy to be chosen for Heaven. The wicked will follow Evil and do evil, unable to understand Good, for their spontaneous will they will fill their hearts with Evil.

"Then the time will come when, trampled under foot to a point never reached before, the Church will no longer be free to celebrate the perpetual Sacrifice, and the abomination of desolation will be upraised over the Holy Place and over the holy places, just as is stated by the prophets and repeated by Me, who do not err.

"Daniel says, 'There will be 1290 days [of this trampling under]. Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335.

"This means that in the three years and six months which will precede the end, a short time will finally be reserved for the faithful to gather together and listen to the last Word, resounding in their spirits, as an invitation to Heaven, while Michael with his angels overcomes Satan and his demons. 'Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335 days' means 'Blessed is he who has persevered until the end,' for he will be saved.

"And I say to you, 'Go to the limit established (for your time as one living on earth), and you shall have rest, and shall remain in your destiny until the end of days.'"

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:53 pm by Poem

Jesus says:

"I told you one day that the eternal envious one seeks to copy God in all God's manifestations."

"God has His faithful archangels. Satan has his. Michael--God's witness--has a hellish imitator; and so does Gabriel--God's strength."

"The first beast, on coming out of the sea--who with a blasphemous voice has the deluded proclaim, "Who is like the beast?--corresponds to Michael. Vanquished and wounded by the latter (Michael) in the battle between God's hosts and Lucifer's, at the beginning of time, healed by Satan, he feels deathly hate towards Michael, and love, if love can be spoken of among the demons--but it is better to say 'absolute subjection'--for Satan." [Rev. 13]

"A faithful minister of his accursed king, he uses intelligence to do harm to the descendants of man, God's creature, and to serve his master. Limitless, measureless force is used by him to persuade man to cancel My Sign on his own, which horrifies the spirits of darkness. Once it is removed, by sin which takes away grace, the luminous chrism upon your being, the Beast can approach and induce man to worship him as if he were a God and 'serve him in crime'."

"If man reflected on the kind of subjection he gives himself over to by wedding sin, he would not sin. But man does not reflect. He looks at the moment and the joy of the moment, and, worse than Esau, he exchanges God's fatherland for a plate of lentils."

"Satan, however, does not use only this violent seducer of man. No matter how little man reflects, in general, there are still too many men who, not out of love, but out of fear of punishment, do not want to sin seriously. And then the other Satanic minister appears, the second beast. In the guise of a lamb, he has the spirit of a dragon." [Rev. 13]

"It is the second manifestation of Satan and corresponds to Gabriel, for he announce the Beast and is his strongest force: the one that dismantles without seeming to and persuades with lying sweetness that it is right to follow the Beast's footsteps." [Rev. 13]

"It is useless to speak of political power and of the earth. No. If anything, you can apply to the former the name of human Power and the latter that of human Knowledge. And if Power by itself produces rebels, Knowledge, when it is only human, corrupts without producing rebellion and leads a boundless number of initiates to perdition. How many are lost through mental pride which separates them from God! For if I will reap the harvest of the earth on the last day, there is already a reaper in your midst. And it is this spirit of Evil, who cuts down and doesn't turn you into ears of eternal grain, but into straw for the dwelling places of Satan."

"One, one science alone, is necessary. I will repeat a thousand times: To Know God and serve Him, to know Him in things, to see Him in events, and be able to distinguish Him from his adversary so as not to fall into perdition. Instead, you are concerned about increasing human knowledge to the detriment of superhuman knowledge."

"I do not condemn Knowledge. Rather, I am pleased that man should deepen the insights he has gradually been building up by knowledge, so as to be able to comprehend increasingly and admire Me in My works. I have given you intelligence for this. But you must use it to see God in the law of the star, in the formation of the flower, in the conception of a being, and not use intelligence to violate life or deny the Creator."

"Rationalism, Humanism, Philosophism, Theosophism, Naturism, Classicism, Darwinism--you have schools and doctrines of all kinds and are concerned about them all, no matter how much Truth is very distorted or suppressed in them. You do not want to follow and deepen knowledge of the school of Christianity alone."

"A natural resistance, moreover. In deepening knowledge of religious culture, you would be obliged either to follow the Law--and you do not want to do so--or to confess openly that you want to trample on the Law. And you don't want to do this either. You thus do not want to become learned in supernatural Knowledge."

"But, poor fools! What will you do with your little schools and your little words when you have to take My final examination? You have extinguished the infinite light of true Knowledge in yourselves and have believed you are illuminating your souls with substitutes for light, just like some poor madmen seeking to put out the sun by making a lot of little lamps into a new sun. But even if mists hide the sun, the sun is always in My Firmament. But even if with your doctrines you create mists concealing Knowledge and Truth, Truth and Knowledge always exist, for they come from ME. who Am Eternal."

"Seek true Knowledge and you will understand Knowledge as it should be understood. Free your souls of all the artificial superstructures and lift up the true Faith therein. Like spires of a spiritual cathedral, Knowledge, Wisdom, Intellect and Fortitude and Humility and Continence will bloom thereupon, for the true sage knows not only what is humanly knowable, but knows what is hardest of all: how to master himself in the passions of the flesh and make his lower part the pedestal to lift up his soul and launch his spirit towards the Heavens, to meet Me, who come and am in all things and who love to be the true and holy Master of My brothers and sisters."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:56 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Chp: The Final Confrontation
    Page: 475
    RE: Isaiah 4:2-6

November 12

Jesus says:

"When the time of my peaceful Kingdom comes--and it shall come, for I have promised, and I do not fail to keep my promises--the good on earth will all come to Me. It will be the period about which I have spoken to you, the period when the spirit will have reached that evolution whereby you will spontaneously separate into two parts. Those living outside the spirit will lie in their darkness, waiting to be the militia for the Prince of Evil. Those living in the spirit will come into the retinue of the Holy Son of God, of the Seed of the Lord, loved and blessed by men in grace, who will then comprehend what is now comprehended by a few chosen ones and will know what my glory is like and what theirs is as children of God.

"I will assemble my saints, for whoever loves Me and follows in obedience and fidelity is a saint. I will assemble them from the four corners of the Earth. And because of their love I will forgive the iniquity of men. The goodness of the saints will extinguish the sternness of Justice, and my love and that of the saints will cleanse the Earth with its fire.  The Earth reconciled with itself and with God will be like a great altar, and on this altar the Master will instruct men in the exact knowledge of Truth, so that the good will not waver when Satan, furious at seeing Christ adored by mankind, unbridles himself for the final battle.

"A struggle of spirit against spirit. Over against my spiritual Kingdom and my instruction, Satan will set his Satanic war on spirits to corrupt as many of them as he can, the weakest ones, and from his reserves, from his fortresses, where there are to be found those who have remained faithful to the Beast even after the defeat of the Beast and his minister, he will draw the agents of seduction to ruin God's work for the last time, the ruin of which began at the foot of the tree of Good and Evil.

"The Satanic epoch will be three times fiercer than the anti-Christian epoch. But will it be brief because for those living in that hour the whole triumphant Church amidst the lights of Heaven will pray, the Church in Purgatory amidst the purgative flames of love will pray, and the militant Church with the blood of the last martyrs will pray.

"Those will be saved who, while Satan's darkness, heat, storms, and lightning bolts upset the world, are able to remain under the shelter of the tabernacle from which every strength issues forth, for I am the Strength of the living and whoever feeds on Me with faith and love becomes one with my Strength. And there will be few of these saved ones, for after centuries and centuries of my love for man, man has not learned to love.

"But no one can accuse Me if he or she is lost. And what more could I do for you, O children of God who have preferred to go wandering off far from the Father's House and sometimes sell your divine primogeniture to the Enemy of God? Do not say that I, in my power, could keep Evil from laying snares for you and could make you good by my authority. You would then have been less meritorious than the blade of grass which the foot tramples on without feeling it, for the grass arises from the seed, obeying God's decree. It arises and grows by itself. And it lacks even the slightest portion of the care by the Most High which you receive. The blade gets sun and dew from God and a lump of earth. You have the intellect to guide you, Grace to illuminate you, and Law to govern you, Me as your Master and my Blood for salvation.

"I have given you everything, and you have given Me so little, less and less! With the patience of God I have taken care of you, and you have always rebelled against Me. The least blameworthy were always the indolent. You have always been afraid to do too much for your God, who has done everything for you.

"This is why punishments come to you. They are a further call of love to convince you that a God exists and that the other gods that you serve with the faithfulness which you deny Me cannot give you anything but deceitful promises and certain evil. From punishment to punishment--increased in the measure in which you increase idolatry and fornication--I arrive at the great punishments, and this is one of them, whereby no longer a row of my vineyard, but the whole vineyard is opened and invaded, devastated and overturned by the one whom you serve and whom I allow to convince you of his deathly gifts.

"For this reason I say to you, 'Come to God. Call God with truth in your thought and heart, and God will appear on the bloodstained horizon, and Satan the torturer will flee, leaving you free.'

"But you do not call God. It is enough for you to think about making the common evil and individual good: to increase your wealth, appropriate higher and higher powers, enjoy and enjoy. You do not care about those suffering--the best ones. Even less about God. Indeed, you rise up to challenge, daring to call Him, O blasphemers, to ratify your Satanic thoughts and acts. You challenge Him to show Himself, for you tell yourselves, 'God does not exist. We are God.' Satan is already heaping up infernal coals upon your accursed tongues and your souls that have been sold, and I set them afire with my fury.

"I curse you from this very moment, serpents in the guise of man, and if you hold the excommunications of my saints and the execration's of my good ones as a sparrow's feather that does no harm if it falls upon someone--for you possess a heart of granite--my curse will penetrate to bring you torment because I am the one who open valleys, split mountains, separate seas, and shake the earth with the will of my thought, and I can penetrate into the flint of your heart and make it crumble as if it were a fragile bubble of blown glass.

"Profaners, liars, wicked ones--be accursed for all the evil you do, for all the souls that you cast into despair over God's goodness, that you corrupt by your example, and that you steal from Me by ruining them in every way. But do not fear. As I will be just and merciful to the weak whom you have bent to evil with your strength, I will be equally just and inexorable with you. Beginning on this earth. Your power, your stolen riches, distilled from the pain of thousands of men, will vanish from your hands like the smoke of straw which is burnt because it is too dirty to be kept. Nor will there be any effective defense for you that have overstepped all limits.

"Let whoever has ears for understanding understand. The hand stained with blood is not to be extended against the whiteness of the Holy One who speaks in the name of the Holy of Holies or against the Sanctuary which is more elect than the temple of Jerusalem, for its foundations were baptized, even before they were begun, by the blood of my heroes, and its stones have received as dew the purple lavacres of countless martyrs. In it is the bed where the flesh of my chosen Stone rests, waiting to rise again alongside his Master. And I swear to you that this place is much holier than the Temple of Solomon was, and what happened to all those who challenged the glory of the Lord shall happen to the profaners of this place, which is already Paradise--understand the reason why."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:58 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 251
    Chp: The Seven Seals.  Commentary on the Antichrist and Judgment

August 20

Jesus says:

"If one were to observe closely what has been going on for some time, and especially since the beginning of this century preceding the conclusion of the second millennium, one ought to think that the seven seals have been opened. Never before as at present have I gone into action to return among you with My Word to gather together the multitudes of My chosen ones so as to set out with them and My angels to do battle against the hidden forces working to bore open the gates of the abyss for mankind.

War, famine, pestilences, the instruments of military homicide--which are more than the ferocious beasts mentioned by the Beloved one--earthquakes, signs in the sky, eruptions in the entrails of the earth, and the miraculous calls towards mystical ways of little souls moved by Love, persecutions against My followers, the loftiness of souls and the lowliness of bodies--nothing is lacking among the signs whereby the time of My wrath and My judgment may seem to you to be near.

In the horror you experience, you exclaim: 'The time has come; it cannot get more tremendous than this!' And you loudly call for the end which will free you. The blameworthy call for it, mocking and cursing, as always; the good call for it who can no longer bear to see Evil triumphing over Good.

Peace, My chosen ones! A little while longer, and I shall come. The sum of sacrifice needed to justify the creation of man and the Sacrifice of the Son of God is not yet fulfilled. The marshaling of My cohorts is not yet finished, and the angels of the Sign have not yet placed the glorious seal upon all the brows of those who have deserved to be chosen for glory.

The disgrace of the earth is such that its fumes, not very different from those issuing from Satan's dwelling, rise to the feet of God's throne with a sacrilegious impetus. Before the appearing of My glory it is necessary for east and west to be purified so as to be worthy of the appearance of My Face.

Purifying incense and oil consecrating the great, boundless altar where the last Mass will be celebrated by Me, the Eternal Pontiff, served at the altar by all the saints which heaven and earth contain in that hour, are the prayers and sufferings of My saints, of My Heart's beloved, of those already marked with My Sign--of the blessed Cross--before the angels have marked them.

It is on earth that the sign is engraved, and it is your will which engraves it. Then the angels fill it with incandescent, indelible gold which makes your brows shine like the sun in My Paradise.

Great is the present horror, My beloved; but how very, very much it still has to increase to become the Horror of the last times! And if it truly seems that wormwood has been mixed into man's bread, wine, and sleep, a very, very great deal more wormwood must still drip into your waters, onto your tables, and onto your couches before you have reached the total bitterness which will be the companion of the last days of this race created by Love, saved by Love, which has sold itself to Hatred.

For if Cain went roaming over the earth because he had shed innocent blood--though still blood contaminated by original sin--and found no one to deliver him from the torment of the memory for God's sign was upon him for his punishment--and he begot in bitterness and in bitterness lived and saw others live and in bitterness died--what is the race of man to suffer, which in fact shed, and sheds, the most innocent Blood which has saved it?

Go right on thinking, then, that these are the warning signs, but it is not yet the hour. They are forerunners of the one I said could be called Negation, Evil Incarnate, Horror, Sacrilege, the Son of Satan, Vengeance, and Destruction: and I could go on giving him names designating him clearly and fearfully. But he is not yet present.

He will be a very lofty person, as lofty as a star. Not a human star shining in a human sky. But a star from a supernatural sphere that, yielding to the flattery of the Enemy, will experience pride after humility, atheism after faith, lust after chastity, the hunger for gold after Gospel poverty, and a thirst for honors after concealment.

To see a star plummet from the firmament is less fearful than to see this creature, already chosen, plunge into the coils of Satan--this creature will copy the sin of his elective father. Lucifer, out of pride, became the accursed and Dark One. The Antichrist, out of the pride of an hour, will become the accursed and dark one after having been a star in My army.

As a reward for his denial--which will shake the heavens with a shudder of horror and make the pillars of My Church tremble in the dismay his fall will occasion--he will obtain the complete assistance of Satan, who will give him the keys to the pit of the abyss in order for him to open it. But let him open it altogether so that the instruments of horror will come out which Satan has concocted over millennia to lead men to complete despair, in such a way that they will invoke Satan as King by themselves and run after the Antichrist, the only one who will be able to open wide the gates of the abyss to make the King of the abyss come out, just as the Christ opened the gates of the Heavens to make grace and forgiveness come out, which make men similar to God and kings of an Eternal Kingdom in which I am the King of kings.

As the Father has given Me all power, so Satan will give him all power, and especially all power for seduction, to drag after him the weak and those corrupted by the fevers of ambitions, as he, their chief, is. But in his unbridled ambition he will still find Satan's supernatural aids to be too scanty, and he will seek additional aid in the enemies of Christ, who, armed with increasingly deadly weapons which their lust for Evil led them to create to sow despair in the masses, will help him until God pronounces His 'Enough' and burns them to ashes with the splendor of His appearance.

There has been much--too much--speculation over the centuries--and not out of a good thirst and honest desire to remedy the insistent evil, but, rather, only out of futile curiosity--regarding what John says in chapter 10 of the Apocalypse. But you should know, Maria, that I allow what may be useful to know to be known and conceal what I find to be useful for you not to know.

You are too weak, poor children of mine, to know the proper names of the apocalyptic 'seven thunders'. My angel said to John: 'Seal what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down'. I say that it is not yet time for what is sealed to be opened, and if John did not write it down, I will not say it.

Besides, it is not your lot to taste that horror and therefore...It only remains for you to pray for those who will have to undergo it, that strength will not fail in them and they will not come to form part of the mob of those who, under the lash of the scourge, will not experience repentance and will curse God instead of imploring His help. Many of these are already on the earth, and their seed will be seven times more demoniacal than they are.

I, not My angel, I Myself swear that when the thunder of the seventh trumpet is finished and the horror of the seventh scourge is fulfilled, without the race of Adam recognizing Christ as King, Lord, Redeemer, and God, and, with the invocation of His Mercy, his Name, in which there is salvation, I, by My Name and by My Nature, swear that I shall halt that instant in Eternity. Time will cease, and the Judgment will begin. The Judgment eternally separating the Good from Evil after millennia of coexistence on earth.

Good will return to the fount from which it came. Evil will fall to the place to which it was previously cast down at the moment of Lucifer's rebellion and from which it emerged to disturb the weakness of Adam in the seduction of the senses and of pride.

Then the mystery of God will be fulfilled. Then you will know God. Every man on earth, from Adam to the last man born, gathered together like grains on the dune of the eternal beach, will see God the Lord, Creator, Judge and King.

Yes, you will see this God whom you have loved, cursed, followed, mocked, blessed, insulted, served, and escaped from. You will see Him. You will then know how much He deserved your love and how meritorious it was to serve Him.

Oh, the joy of those who have consumed themselves in loving and obeying Him! Oh, the terror of those who have been His Judases, His Cain’s, those who have preferred to follow the Adversary and Seducer instead of the Word made man, in whom there is Redemption--the Christ: the Way of the Father; Jesus: the most holy Truth; the Word: true Life."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:58 pm by Poem

1943, August 22
    Page: 259
    Chp: The Seven Last Plagues. The Earth as Babylon Among Numerous Worlds

Jesus says:

"The Seven Last Plagues correspond to the seven peels of thunder not described. As always, these are figurative descriptions wherein reality is not totally excluded, however. I will explain to you what I deem appropriate to be explained to you in them.

"The first is the ulcer"

"Beginning with the times of Moses I punished creatures who had committed unforgivable sins against Me with disgusting diseases. The body of the sister of Moses, Mary, was covered with leprosy for having spoken badly about my servant, Moses. How can the same--and even worse--fail to happen to those who speak ill of their God? Leprosy--or whatever kind of ulcer--spread more and more because more and more of you have spread your sins against God and against the admirable work of God that you are.

"When you wrap yourselves in lust, don't you perhaps think you are committing a sin against God? Well, you certainly are, for you profane your bodies, where the spirit resides to receive Me, the Supreme Spirit. And how far is man's lust going, when carried out with a cold, deliberate will? It is best not to examine closely this abyss of human repugnant degradation. I tell you that certain animals were called unclean, but man has already surpassed them and will surpass them even more, and if a new animal could be created, obtained by crossing monkeys with serpents and pigs, it would be even less unclean than certain men with the appearance of man, but with an interior more lascivious and repellent than the filthiest animal.

"As I told you, mankind is splitting increasingly. The spiritual portion, as scanty as can be, is ascending. The carnal portion, extremely numerous, is descending. It is descending to a frightful depth of vice. When the time of wrath has come, mankind will have reached the perfection of vice.

"And would you like the inner stench of their dead souls not to ooze out and corrupt the flesh, worshiped more than I and used for all forms of prostitution? And as the ulcers will be provoked by you, so you fill the sea and the river waters with blood. You are already filling them with your slaughters, and the inhabitants of the waters are diminishing, killed by you, contributing to your hunger. You have trampled upon the gifts which God has given you for your material needs to such a point that earth, sky, and waters are becoming your enemies and deny you the fruits of the earth and the inhabitants of the waters, rivers, forests, and air.

"You, kill. You even kill. You trample on the law of love and forgiveness. You shed your brother's and sister's blood, and especially the blood of the good, whom you persecute precisely because they are good. Be careful, though, that God will not one day force you to satisfy your hunger and thirst with the blood you have shed, in contrast to my order of peace and love.

"You are rebels against the laws I have given you; rebeling against you are the stars and planets which have until now given you light and heat as you needed, obeying the rules I have indicated out of goodness towards you.

"Repugnant illnesses as a mark of your vice, blood in the waters bearing witness to all the blood you have wanted to shed--and in the midst of it there is mine--fire from the sun to give you a foretaste of the eternal embers awaiting the accursed, darkness to warn you that darkness awaits whoever hates the Light--all of this to lead you to reflect and repent.

"And it will be of no use. You will go on plummeting. You will go on making your alliances with evil, preparing the way for the 'kings of the East'--that is, for assistance from the Son of Evil.

"My angels seem to be the ones that are bringing the plagues. In reality you are. You want them, and you shall have them.

"Having become dragons and beasts yourselves, by having wedded the Dragon and the Beast, you will give birth to unclean beings from your corrupt insides: the absolute demoniacal doctrines which by performing false prodigies will seduce the powerful and drag them into battle against God. You will be so perverted that you will take what is a hellish creation to be heavenly prodigies.

"Maria, now I will take your hand to lead you to the most obscure point in John's book. The annotators of it have exhausted their capacity in many deductions to explain to themselves and to the multitudes who the 'great Babylon' is. With a human view, to which the jolts left by desired events or by events taking place were not unconnected, they have given the name of Babylon to many things.

Babylon explained

"But how is it that they have never considered that the 'great Babylon' is the whole Earth? I would be a very small and limited God the Creator if I had created only the Earth as an inhabited world! With a beat of my will I have brought forth worlds upon worlds from nothing and cast them as luminous fine dust into the immensity of the firmament.

"The Earth, about which you are so proud and fierce, is nothing but one of the bits of fine dust rotating in unboundedness, and not the biggest one. It is certainly the most corrupt one, though. Lives upon lives are teaming in the millions of worlds which are the joy of your gaze on peaceful nights, and the perfection of God will appear to you when, with the intellectual sight of your spirits rejoined to God, you are able to see the wonders of those worlds.

"Isn't the Earth really the great harlot that has committed fornication with all the powers of earth and hell, and haven't the Earth's inhabitants prostituted themselves--bodies and souls--just to triumph during the earthly day?

Ten Kings explained

"That is certainly the case. The crimes of the Earth have all the names of blasphemy, as the Beast does with whom the Earth and its inhabitants have allied themselves just to triumph. The seven sins are like a horrendous ornament on the head of the Beast, who transports the Earth and those of the earth to the pastures of Evil, and the ten horns, a metaphorical number, serve to demonstrate the limitless acts of wickedness committed just to obtain, at any cost, what his ferocious covetousness wants.

"Isn't the Earth really soaked with the blood of the martyrs, inebriated by this holy liqueur, which, having been drunk by its sacrilegious mouth, has changed therein into a filter for accursed drunkenness? The Beast that carries it--the compendium and synthesis of all the evil done from Adam on just to triumph in the world and in the flesh--draws behind him those who by adoring him will become king for an hour of an accursed kingdom. You are kings as children of God, and it is an eternal kingdom. But you become kings for an accursed hour when you worship Satan, who can only give you an ephemeral triumph paid for at the price of an eternity of horror.

"The Beast, John says, was and is not. At the end of the world that is the way it will be. He was, because he has really existed; he is not because I, the Christ, will have defeated and buried him because he will no longer be necessary, then, for the triumphs of the world.

The Great Harlot Explained

"Isn't the Earth seated on the waters of her seas and hasn't she made use of these to do harm? What has she not made use of? Peoples, nations, races, boundaries, interests, food, expansions--everything has been of use for her to fornicate and carry out enormous homicides and betrayals like that of Judas. Her own children, nourished by her with the blood of sin, will accomplish God's vengeance upon her by destroying her, by destroying themselves, bringing the sum of the crimes against God and against man to the perfect number which demands the thundering of my 'Enough!'

"In that hour the blood of the martyrs and prophets, steaming with a smell pleasing to my throne, will seethe, and the clods of the earth which have gathered in the moans of those slain out of hatred for Me and received their last shudders will cast forth a loud cry made up of all those holy moans and will tremble with anguished convulsion, shaking men's cities and homes, where there is sinning and killing, and filling the vault of the Heavens with a voice calling for Justice.

"And there will be Justice. I will come. I will come because I am Faithful and Truthful. I will come to bring Peace to the faithful and holy Judgment to those who have lived. I will come with my name, whose meaning is known to Me alone and in whose letters are the main attributes of God, of whom I am Part and Whole.

"Write: Gesu: Grandeur, Eternity, Sanctity, Unity. Write: Cristo: Charity, Redemption, Immensity, Sapiecne, Trinity, Omnipotence (of God summarized in the name of the Word made man). And if you think some attributes are missing, consider that Justice is comprehended in holiness--for whoever is holy is just; Royalty, in grandeur; and Creation, in omnipotence. In my name the praises of God are thus proclaimed.

"A holy name whose sound terrifies the demons. Name of Life that give Life, Light and Strength for whoever loves and invokes you.

"Name which is a crown upon my head as the victor over the Beast and his prophet, who will be taken, driven down, submerged, and buried in the liquid, eternal fire whose corrosive ferocity is inconceivable for human sensation.

"It will then be the time of my Kingdom on Earth. There will thus be a truce in the demoniacal crimes so as to give man time to hear the heavenly voices again. Once the power unleashing horror has been taken out of the way, immense spiritual currents will come down like waterfall of grace, like rivers of celestial waters, to speak words of Light.

"But as over the centuries, they did not gather in the isolated Voices, beginning with that of the Word, which speak of Goodness, so men will be deaf, still deaf--except for those marked with my sign, my most beloved friends set on following Me--deaf to the voices of many spirits, to the voices similar to the sound of many waters which will sing the new canticle to guide the peoples to meet the Light and, above all, Me: the eternal Word. When the last attempt has been made, Satan will come for the last time and will find followers in the four corners of the earth, and they will be more numerous than the sand of the sea.

"O Christ! O Jesus, who died to save man! Only the patience of a God could have waited so long, done so much, and obtained so little without withdrawing his gift from men and having them perish long before the hour indicated! Only my Patience, which is Love, was able to await you, knowing that, like sand filtering through a very fine sieve, some rare souls would come to glory, in contrast to the mass that is unable and unwilling to filter through the sieve of the Law, Love, and Sacrifice to arrive at Me.

"But in the hour of my coming, when, in the role of God, King and Judge, I will come to gather together the chosen and curse the reprobate, hurling them there, where the Antichrist, the Beast, and Satan will already be eternally, after the supreme victory of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Victor over Death and Evil, to these chosen ones, who have been able to remain 'alive' in life, alive in the spirit awaiting our hour of triumph, I will give possession of the heavenly dwelling; I will give Myself unceasingly and measurelessly.

"Aspire to that hour, Maria. Call it and call Me with all the strength of your spirit. Here I am, already coming when a soul calls Me. Together with the Beloved One, who from the Earth saw the glory of the Lamb, the Son of God, the glory of his and your Jesus with every beat of your heart say, 'Come, Lord Jesus.'"

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:06 am