Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Gospel Do You Believe Everything Written in It?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Gospel Do You Believe Everything Written in It? Empty The Gospel Do You Believe Everything Written in It?

Post by Poem

The Gospel is the Life of Jesus Christ.

It is the Teacher, the Man, the Savior, the Messiah, the Redeemer's life for Man to be saved.

Everything from A Man whose life was exemplary.

Everything He taught and teaches, is about man's eternity.

He says, if you believe Me, and do as I have done, and listen to what I say and do them you will conquer this life and obtain Heaven.

The Gospel is the work of the Holy Spirit the Eternal Evangelizer who came and continues Christ's Mission.  The Holy Spirit, Grace was not able to more less be upon Man as Grace. All Grace.

The Word of the Father Who is in the Bosom of the Father deposited Himself into Flesh and with the Holy Spirit became the Incarnate God walking on earth.

It is the work the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit and the Word of God in unison, in concert, together. So let's look at this. The Word is in the Bosom of The Father. The Holy Spirit circulates in the Father and the Word continuously in the Fire of Love. So in the Heart of the Father is the Word and the Holy Spirit ignites the Love.

Jesus has proclaimed to Maria in a comment about the Eucharist as much as we need to know. The mystery of God is infinite and finite minds not in the Bosom of the Father see and hear as much as is possible. Which is not the all consuming grandeur as with those in Heaven.

In the Eucharist is the Heart of Jesus, who is the Heart of the Father in Heaven. So God gives to us His heart in his son for those worthy to receive. That is why holiness and purity is utmost.

God is pure and holy, to be able to be one of His means all the rabble and grabble of Sin, which brings impurity and immorality needs to be 'cleanse' of, eradicated from all souls.

Christ's mission was then to restore to man Grace.

The Holy Spirit as Jesus the Word of God has taught comes to teach the Gospel.

Without  Grace upon the writers of the Four Gospels the Gospel would remain with Jesus Christ not taught, not given as true witness, but stories of men about a man.

The Power of the Gospel is presented by the Holy Spirit.  He inspired those four to write the pages.   It is all really a cooperation of man and God.  Because it is about saving man from Hell and Satan, Death.

No man can come to the Father but by Me is also written in the pages of the Gospel.

The Holy Spirit chooses the words to be written in the pages. It is all His Work of intelligence and love combined with those who have love.  It's about love. God's love for man.

All Three Persons of the Godhead, the Trine God is present in the Gospel.

The Second Person came to lead man to Life.

The Holy Spirit and the Word of God together, bring the Gospel to life.

The Holy Spirit prepared the body of Jesus in the womb of the Immaculate Woman.

It was the Word of God and  Holy Spirit who guided and brought souls to the Church.

It is all God's work with man cooperating.  Not by might nor by power, But by My Spirit says the Lord.

We have to see that it is God who created all things, Universe, man, angels.  

It is all God's work.  Man and Angels assist and cooperate in His creation to have a true family that loves endlessly.   God is Love, Light, and Life.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:48 pm by Poem

Jesus speaks and says, one must love the Gospel.
    To love means to have it in your heart and active.
    The Gospel then must be actively loved and actively lived.
    An constant action.

Jesus was constant in active love, actively living and loving souls.
    He came to raised dead souls back to Life.

He is the Life, the Peace.

The Word spoke, Let there be Light made. Words of Life.

Let there be souls raised. Come to Life

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:11 am by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 92
    Chp: Penance, Sacrifice and Charity to Prevent Spiritual Corruption

June 16

Jesus says:

"To preserve bodies from the corruption of death, since very early times special fragrances have been used which halt putrefaction and conserve corpses. But, O men who fall to pieces spiritually, wasted away by the corruptions of a whole society polluted to the core, O poor men for whom I died to no avail--why don't you use on yourselves the fragrances which can halt your corruption?

"I have taught them to you. I have taught them to you by my life, by my word, by my death. In my Gospel is the norm in order to live healthy in the flesh and in the soul, in thought and in action. And I lived out that Gospel in my thirty-three years of life.

"You cannot say to Me, as you can say of your false prophets: 'You preached one thing, but did something else.' No. Jesus was the Master not only in word, but in deed.

"I have taught you to prefer purity and continence to lust, sobriety to guzzling, faithfulness to deceit, work to idleness, honesty to fraud, respect for authority to rebelliousness, love for the family to dissipation, mercy to harshness, humility to pride, justice to abuse of power, sincerity to lying, respect for innocence to scandal, faith to unbelief, and sacrifice to enjoyment. But, I, God, have done these things before you.

"You have placed everything under your feet and have danced, like fools, upon the divine maxims in which your good lay in this life and the other.

"You have increased knowledge in all fields except in the only one necessary. In the knowledge of my Gospel. You have seated yourselves with all foods except the only one necessary: my Word. You thought you were rising up to the level of the superman. You have only become superanimals. The superman is created by my Law because it deifies you and makes you eternal. All the rest does not raise you up. It only makes you lose your heads.

"Martha said to Me, 'Master, he has been in the grave for four days and now smells.' But for how many centuries have you been there? You sink lower and lower into the grave and the rot of death. Not even my Voice shakes you. Not even my tears.

"But how can you rest content, degraded as you are? You had Heaven; you were God's heirs. Now what are you? A mass of lepers and of those possessed by demons torment you, kill you, make you delirious, and drag you into the fire even before you are dead. You have the fire of hell in your minds and in your hearts. And I had introduced into you the most gentle fire of charity!

"The fragrances to save you from complete putrefaction are Penance, Sacrifice, and Charity. But would you like to use them? No. You do not look at the crucified Master who by his sacrifice has given you new souls capable of eternal life, who has cleansed you with his Blood and his tears from the leprosy of sin. You do not look at Him. He speaks to you of goodness, love, sacrifice. You want to be bad; you want to hate; you want to enjoy.

"As the great Victim and the little victims are trying to transfuse a new life into you you raise your threatening fist and hurl your deriding curse.

"Be careful, headstrong men! The patience of God is immense, but it is not your place to tempt Him further, for I said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 am