Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Prophecies of the Word Written In The Great Book

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Prophecies of the Word Written In The Great Book Empty The Prophecies of the Word Written In The Great Book

Post by Poem

Let's start with Moses, who was called and instructed by God.

The Fire of Love. The fire that is cool and refreshing, teaches one to love, be kind, gentle, humble, always pure.  Not reactionary. No impulses that are impure.

Moses, he was taught by God.  Holy Spirit brought the Word, who is the Thought of the Father.
    So we see here, the Truine God at work. Moses was purified by God so that he could transmit by mouth and have them written.  God taught Moses. But first God had to prepare Moses over decades. Then God worked the miracle to have Moses stand before This Blazing Fire.  As we know Moses had to have his Face covered, because the glory of the Lord was upon his countenance.  His whole face was too bright.  Imagine walking around with helmet that covered ones face.  He had to lest they the peoples would be burned to ash, made blind the immense light radiating out.

In the Dictations we read the comments of Jesus that the Father created the great Creation for Jesus His Son. From a Human stand point where man is so far from Love and understanding of what this means, the proud ego that is unable to comprehend union, life, gifts, and the myriad of meanings this produces, it would seem rather 'selfish' of God to create and give to Jesus. But those hearts that understand love, and reasons love produces, they understand what it means.

Mentally speaking, that is no heart involved, it doesn't compute. Logical assertion. Mr. Spock.

Heart and soul, kindness, tenderness, sweetness, the comforts of true sentiments and affections. Without the heart and soul in the true union of the Love, having grown and is growing being perfected, it is all 1's and 0's. Mental assertions only.

When the Love comes upon us and imbues us with love, it is about others to love and care about everything for them. That fusion is worth all the riches. Because you are then fulfilled.

Things as they say, cannot give this kind of satisfying fulfillment. Not possible.

If you love from your heart, and put forth love into what you do, this then is also fulfilling, because you love. The thing you did was done out of love.

So from a loving heart, one does actively.

This is God, he actively as does things because He loves. God loves and thus creates out of love. For us then to have this is what God wants of us. To love and then everything is born from the love in us. To be 'love.'

From a hateful person nothing but railing, curses, dejection, and more violence comes. It repels. It does not nourish, but creates destructive ways, habits, thoughts, feelings, emotions, sentiments, affections of hate. All yours senses turned into hate. A destructive desolation.
    No love here. Spewing wretchedness. This is Satan.

God is the Force of Love. From God comes only Life to live. You are born, made, created, to obtain love.

To think on Heaven is to think on what is Peace, Pure, Good, Lovely, Wholesome, Beauty, Kindness, Gracious, Generous. The fruits these bear are great.

Ever been around a truly pure person who just is beautiful to be with and around? What a tremendous power emanates from them, sweet, tender, generous, gentle. Words are always of another language. Heavenly language.

It is amazing what God can do.

In  fact God prepared Mary from generations before. Then God worked the miracle where Mary was born without the stain of Sin.  What was the great sin?  Becoming their own creators of the flesh.  

Mary and Jesus's birth reveals the what is The Father's Original plan for man to be born. True sons and daughters and not adopted.  Recreated in Jesus and Mary.  Only God can do this. Imagine all men and women remaining virgins and giving birth to newborns.  This was God's plan.  

Now as time on earth passes forward, the Lord does the same with other men but not as dramatic as with Moses in most of the cases. There are a few others.

All the words of Prophecy in the Great Book are true and have come true events upon the earth.  None of them are false.  Have to stick with the 'correct' version. Many words have been omitted or changed, due to times or the persons not understanding God's definition.  

Jesus says to me, Have faith in My Words, then the words become alive in you.
    Faith then activates the word to work in us and in the world.

Where there is absolute faith in His words, is when your life changes and takes a great leap up.  

To believe then is higher than loving. Because to believe creates the necessary means to an increased love. The impulse of love increases.  I believe, that is why I can love.  Because this is the Way God is.  He is already Perfect in everything.

So he teaches us how to achieve. Just as God Taught Moses.  Who had to have his face covered.  But we do not. We are like Jesus no need to have the face covered.  More or less stealthy compared to Moses.  Having his face covered was a sign by God which could not be denied.  Yet many disbelieved and were disobedient regardless.  The nature of the Fall of man.  Disobedience came by way of Eve, then Adam, who were instigated by Satan to lure them to 'know' Evil, another subject category, which they probably thought God had stored hidden from them to 'discover.'  Oh, God has kept this thing from us! Not!! It snuck into the Garden to be 'discovered.'  To be Discovered by innocence to intrigue them.

Pandora's box.  Satan is always appearing as Pandora's Box. Oh, look something new and intriguing let's find out what it is!  Trigger's curiosity.  Thus many have been fooled by the great deceiver.  He deceives to kill, bring Death upon you on us. The world is now the death culture brings it in through all the vices. What are they?

PRIDE
    AVARICE
    SENSUALITY

PRIDE
    LUST
    ENVY
    ANGER
    COVETING
    GLUTTONY
    SLOTH

The world is full on these! FULL of them. Can't you see?? 
    Once the poison of all these vices has you and has overtaken you, you do not know anything else.  Need the antidote to this poisonous venom.

The world has plunged into darkness head long. Down it goes, right to the pit descending.  Then that ANTICHRIST comes to lead the way to Death even more.
    More and more death will spread.  Just as written.  Apocalypse.  Abomination of Desolation.  The abomination that leaves desolate.  Is always Satan.  This time he becomes Incarnate as a Man, a man of cloth. 

God gave to the world a Savior the Christ, meaning Savior, Redeemer.
    Since the world has rejected Salvation for Hell, allows and gives the Opposite
    The Anti-Savior, Anti-Redeemer, the ANTICHRIST.  Death. 

God wants you to be saved from the one who brought destruction, mayhem, death to His creatures.  All the time to see this. But "Rejected". 

NOTE: What happens when a person is rejected?  many things happen, many thoughts, many feelings.  I reject because I stopped believing you broke my trust, you hurt my feelings, you stole from me. Many reasons.

Cont'd
    But was Hated for no reason. Christ was rejected for no reason.  Why?  Because the spirit of Satan has induced hatred into man into his flesh poisoning him, like a barrier to keep his soul from awakening.  A limiter placed on the flesh of man. Sin. Sin keeps God from working in you.  Sin is the limiter. Remove the limiter, become free of the prison of Sin. Sin is Death. Death to your soul.  Your soul comes from God to give you life. The body because of fleshly lusts the barrier keeps your God from descending and hovering. Keeps you in poisoned state.  Thus the body your flesh dies the death.  Nothing else makes it die.  Death makes it die. Remove the Sin and it will live.  It will live without the death.  Know you not that God created man to have a glorified body after Judgment Day?  You will live with a glorified body as Death having the deathly image. A gruesome and ugly look complete. Perfected in death but still a living being, made for the barbecue pit for all Eternity, when you could have had your being glorified and vivified by Grace perfected in Light.  What beautiful look and sight to behold. Immense.

God has absolute faith He simply believes. He is the Author of Faith because He lives this way and teaches us to do the same.

Let's meditate and contemplate, If God did not believe, he could not create. If He did not believe, He could not send someone to save us.  If He did not have love, He could not bring about Life.  For He would be by Himself. So this is the other side of the coin.

So now we know that God is Life, thus He remains Perfect. We need to see Him this way. He is Life and is Perfect in every Good.  He does not accept Evil. Evil is Satan. Satan is Death.  

So if we don't believe, it is the same as not accepting.  

The Three Divine Virtues are necessary to start your transformation to higher living.
    Spiritual living, supernatural life.  

The Prophecies in the Great Book all will come to fruition. To entertain or think contrary or other wise, means you have entertained the Evil who says, Oh, God does not wish you death, oh those words are hearsay. Don't you want to have a life without all this?  Wish for and pray for the opposite. Or even better don't read them. Why do you believe this rubbish? You are gods, you choose what will happen. Use your machines to avoid this, make yourselves new toys to avoid this.

While he is poisoning your head with this stuff, he is at work destroying souls on planet earth. Making shambles of societies he instigated.  All without God's guidance.  Without God protecting.
    You see when Man decided to be his own gods, it was the same as saying, "We are gods" We choose our path.  And that in a round about way is what happened. I I I make my own choices on how to live.  I will find a new heaven, a new eternity.  This is the progression of this seed which was planted in the heart of man's flesh.  So man struggles with his lower part the mud portion who wants to be immortal and perfect.

Not going to happen. Because like it or not we the flesh of man and soul of man are originally created by the Father Creator. We have to choose. God leaves to each man and woman to choose your final destiny.
    There are many who accept that once they die the death, that there is no life beyond.  They believe they have no soul.  They are the progressed product of 'be your own gods.'  Without union with God, there is no faith and no belief in the hereafter and no belief in having a soul. They believe they are flesh only.

This is the result of the Great Sin which man chose to be his own gods.   Two paths to eternal dwelling places. Think of your eternity.  Meditate a long time.  Everyday.  If you are too afraid or too stubborn to face the reality, even not interested, you have to change this so you can have Life.

Thus because man listens to the Evil, is why the Prophecies exist.  The Sin is repeated every day over and over.  Negating God's words.

Man brings upon himself these prophecies. God is telling man what will happen because man decided to be 'gods'.   So mankind instead of living peaceful and in true abundance, and having a good wife and raising new souls for Heaven, lives in chaos and perturbation, negating Peace and Love.  

The second path has overrun the earth.  Thus the Prophets being given the future tell man before he is born in those times, of what is going to take place.  Thus man is unable to get himself straightened out to change the future.  The prophecies are about the reality a real truth that comes about because God's children went astray and followed the way to Death.  Simple. God gives life, but man chose Death, and Life rolled up the carpet and closed the gates of Heaven.

Then came the Savior to open the gates once again.  You have to make the choice
    The gates of hell are closed, but you can still enter it by way of the mystical snatcher.
    It is all spiritual. The battle for souls. Soul vs. soul upon the earth.  Hell and Heaven fighting for your souls.  Hell gobbles them down. Heaven gives it Life. Thus two images on the Final Day are depicted for you to see.  Hell with a dastardly deathly ugly look and Heaven, vivified beautiful.  Beauty or Ugliness.  

The Great Book has already been written. Which means God only knows the correct Future.  By the words of the prophecies man can then correct himself to reach God and obtain Heaven.

No word is false. Everything has been written.  Not one word will change. All the metaphors and symbols are real.  They represent hidden things which man cannot comprehend.  Fallen man needs to rise up to hear God so he can obtain heaven.

To observe means to do, by God's definition. Observe what I do and imitate is what God has always spoken.  Be like Me.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:36 pm by Poem

As we see that Moses was chosen of God,
    Christ the Chosen Lamb of God,

God has chosen you and you and you many others, to be like them in proclaiming his mercies, his greatness, his way to Evangelize Nations and peoples.

as the saying goes, God with us, we conquer mountains because we have fully trusted in His Power and His Will and all His Words. Who knows more than God?

Does He not state, only He knows the future of Man? Every single soul? Do you believe?
    Trust and have the real regal Faith.

We are like Moses to peoples, we like Christ to the nations and places we live in.

But we must do it from the loftiness, the supernatural way. The human way gets no results that are lasting. Within a family one or two may follow while the rest of them, don't.
    In a family maybe one? Jesus went all over Palestine to evangelize, the whole of Israel.
    And he was met with good and evil. This is the way, due to Sin and Evil present in our days upon this earth. Jesus said, My way is hardships, pain and suffering. He did not say My way is easy and you will conquer them all to the Way. We are dealing with egos of the god mentality.
    Of earthly gods. And of course there are those who are tender, not agile, beguiled, bewildered, timid, shy, bashful.

Then we have to deal within our own thoughts human thinking. Oh you have to be a beauty and look like a hollywood fashion model, or like the hunk man, this and that! The worldly mentality that everyone is blasted with made by. Your thoughts are what you have been fed to see hear and smell, the senses. The senses absorb bring a vision in your mind.

Thus, Listen To Me, Look at Me. To train your senses. Bring them to see true Beauty and the correct visions to your mind to create.

Christ says, no! Love Me, and listen to Me, and I will lead you. Become one with Me.

This means to nourish your minds, hearts, and souls, the intelligence the imaginative part of man. The being able to visualize and assert. What you have in your visualizations.

The Vision. What the Vision represents. What the Vision is.

What Jesus promised was after all the hardships, is eternal life with him.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:52 am by Poem

What types - kinds of things are the sins?

Self adoration <> where God should be adored in this way

Idol worshipping <> where God said don't do this because you give your heart and soul away, it is not love but a form of lust. Someones pride

Money <> Where God gave to man all things freely --everything the earth brings forth. Leads to all manner of idol worshipping today. and every manner of sin.

I have money now I can do this.....

It is used in a good way when we have to care for our loved ones in the necessities of basic life living principles. Food shelter clothing, schooling, learning, good gifts.

But today money eludes one to be bigger larger more straw that doesn't nourish.

The good needs to be done and daily. God is with the good willed souls. The more these flourish the more God blesses souls and the earth becomes better and better many things would change.

Spread good will and forget about yourselves. Love God from God, comes the good we need. When God dwells in us because we love Him above all, others benefit from a good perspective and ways.

Negative thoughts causes one to not think in the positive light. Oh If I do good to all let's see this one was greedy,this one was obtuse, this one comes back for more, etc.,. True, but Jesus gave to all no one excluded. As God allows the rain on the good and the evil, because they are living beings.

Yes, God is the judge, if we allow Him to do that, then we would see results, but since we do not think God as a Judge, we see human error more and more spread, ruining many things, a catastrophe upon catastrophe. Sin is the cancer that spreads killing all things. Sin is the Negation of all Good upon the earth. Not in Heaven.

So upon the earth where God gave to man to rule in goodness, Sin spreads killing.
    Diseases, deaths.

What is the Antidote to Sin? God. with man's will to stop Sin.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:00 pm