Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Great Harlot A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications, and the abominations of the earth.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Great Harlot   A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications, and the abominations of the earth.  Empty The Great Harlot A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications, and the abominations of the earth.

Post by Poem

Apocalypse 17

1 And there came one of the seven angels, who had the seven vials, and spoke with me, saying: Come, I will shew thee the condemnation of the great harlot, who sitteth upon many waters,  2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication; and they who inhabit the earth, have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom.  3 And he took me away in spirit into the desert. And I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  4 And the woman was clothed round about with purple and scarlet, and gilt with gold, and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of the abomination and filthiness of her fornication.  5 And on her forehead a name was written: A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications, and the abominations of the earth.  

6 And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And I wondered, when I had seen her, with great admiration.  7 And the angel said to me: Why dost thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast which carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.  8 The beast, which thou sawest, was, and is not, and shall come up out of the bottomless pit, and go into destruction: and the inhabitants on the earth (whose names are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world) shall wonder, seeing the beast that was, and is not.  9 And here is the understanding that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, upon which the woman sitteth, and they are seven kings:  10 Five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come: and when he is come, he must remain a short time.

END -------------------------------------

The woman is where the earth's inhabitants live, occupy,  and we see here she sits on the beast.

Total and complete abomination.  The dead, the eternally dead if they do not come to their reasoning.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:00 pm by Poem

Comment on Daniel Chapter 12.

"After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian  period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns--the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where God is not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)--will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the three forerunners, and seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God's saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the union of the demoniac pride with human lust, he will think 'he can do great things and change the times and laws,' and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world.

Revelations:
    Chapter 17

18 And the woman which thou sawest, is the great city, which hath kingdom over the kings of the earth.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest in the beast: these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her with fire.  17 For God hath given into their hearts to do that which pleaseth him: that they give their kingdom to the beast, till the words of God be fulfilled.

So here, man gives himself and his kingdoms to the Beast.

The harlot is the earth itself where we mankind live and there are those who sold themselves to the Beast who hates them to begin with.  He devours them, feasts on them.  Remember Jesus showing the vision of the beast to Maria, where the Beast had just finished feasting, gobbled down some souls, perhaps an entire city or nation.

These words are not written for pleasure reading and silly notions or whatever else one is blinded by.   The fact that the entire civilization of man does not heed these words in the book, tells the story doesn't it?  Ignorance is bliss. Which isn't.   Ignorance, leads to death in this case.  If I ignore Satan's lures and traps, because I did not pay attention but 'ignored' .. have and will fall into them.  Ignorance is death, by stupidity.

Love God, His Word, the Holy Spirit, prostrate to save your lives.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:40 pm by Poem

Babylon explained (also, the 'earth' as relating to mankind that do not follow God, who live another way)

"But how is it that they have never considered that the 'great Babylon' is the whole Earth? I would be a very small and limited God the Creator if I had created only the Earth as an inhabited world! With a beat of my will I have brought forth worlds upon worlds from nothing and cast them as luminous fine dust into the immensity of the firmament.

"The Earth, about which you are so proud and fierce, is nothing but one of the bits of fine dust rotating in unboundedness, and not the biggest one. It is certainly the most corrupt one, though. Lives upon lives are teaming in the millions of worlds which are the joy of your gaze on peaceful nights, and the perfection of God will appear to you when, with the intellectual sight of your spirits rejoined to God, you are able to see the wonders of those worlds.

"Isn't the Earth really the great harlot that has committed fornication with all the powers of earth and hell, and haven't the Earth's inhabitants prostituted themselves--bodies and souls--just to triumph during the earthly day?

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:55 pm by Poem

The Great Harlot Explained

"Isn't the Earth seated on the waters of her seas and hasn't she made use of these to do harm? What has she not made use of? Peoples, nations, races, boundaries, interests, food, expansions--everything has been of use for her to fornicate and carry out enormous homicides and betrayals like that of Judas. Her own children, nourished by her with the blood of sin, will accomplish God's vengeance upon her by destroying her, by destroying themselves, bringing the sum of the crimes against God and against man to the perfect number which demands the thundering of my 'Enough!'

The earth created by God for the 'good' of man as a garden of paradise, becomes an harlot.
    From the earth, comes materials to create and make something for man and woman. Instead of being used for the true good of mankind, it is
    used to do harm and continues in this way. His soul, being captive to it sold to slavery.

The same can be said during Jesus' walk on the Way to the Cross. Where Jesus comments on how the earth was created as a paradise for man from God, a good, without evil. In God's thought was to create inspired by the Holy Spirit for to have 'love'. But, the earth, tortured Jesus, with wood, rocks, junk, trash, whips, clubs, etc., what is from the earth. Cruelty.

But, in this comment by Jesus, explains what has happened after the original sin.

Many do not want to accept, hear, understand to gain a way out of death and mayhem.

Jesus is talking to the Pharisees in book 4 chapters 504 and 505 at the Temple. He is telling them He is the Savior, the Expected One and they simply do not believe nor accept.

As from the teachings of Jesus which continues in the dictations, we find that in the future times this grows more and more expanding to the ends of the earth. Pharisaical teachings and ways, which has lots of gas, distortion, which are 'errors'. The gas of rationalism. Oh, I don't think so man! You are wrong man! I make my own destiny and my own end! The latter being true for every living soul.

Man has come to deny God's creation altogether leaving him to great illusions about life. Denying God.

This is not good because when God sneezes, there will be few left.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:01 pm by Poem

In one of the notebooks, Jesus explains, that up to the last hour, man can recant his former sins and turn 180 degrees from death to life by his own free will.
    God listens always.  Must be genuine and to never go back willing to that way of living ever again.  Cannot return to the vomit.

God gives to man ample time to find God and be saved from 'death.'

He gives, work, friends, family, time, free will, knowledge, and quite a bit more in his explanations, while each soul is upon the earth to the last breath.

Disma factor. Disma was one of the crucified with Jesus at Golgotha. He turned to Jesus for remission of sins. He went to Heaven with Jesus.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am