Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How to Have Successes In Converting Souls to Christ

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

How to Have Successes In Converting Souls to Christ Empty How to Have Successes In Converting Souls to Christ

Post by Poem

How is this accomplished? Penance and Self Sacrifice -- This how Jesus as the Man, did it all. Prayer with true love because His example was Love! Thus God is Love. Everything God does is an active action of Love. His Thoughts, His Words, His Justice, His Mercy all from love for the love of all. Everything is Love. Love sacrifices in our world torn by sin and Satan. Satan does not want your good but your Ruin!

Jesus has many words on this through description and the Greatest Example.

His Sufferings from the Passion, and Gethsemane onwards.  

First He gives Himself to the Apostles as Bread and Wine--Breaking of the Bread
    the one that He wanted and loved most was Judas to come to salvation. Jesus explains in great detail how he wanted to save Judas. Jesus really wanted to save Judas.

What Judas could have done as explained by Jesus
    1 Repented, even just the look of it, and He would have been saved.
    2 At the Supper
    3 After the arrest at Golgotha by coming under the Crucified Christ
    4 Going to The Blessed Mother after His burial
    5 Any time after this.

As we read Book 5, the coming days before the Passover, Jesus is asking Judas to be saved.
    Come I am the Redeemer ask (Shortened by me).

Jesus explains that Judas is the greatest sinner of all time. Jesus wanted to save this sinner.

Reading along the interactions between Judas and Jesus, Jesus comments afterwards, He gives His reasons as the Love and Mercy. God does not want your death. He wants you to live in Him in His Paradise prepared for Man. To not have death, to not have, hate, violence, lusts, but peace, joy and love unimaginable so abundant that we would not even understand how much right now.  But believing God who is all Truth, All Good, we can believe. Because He grants us life to begin with, He gives us gifts we don't even know He has given.

Oh, Jesus I -- We Surrender To You, Take Care of Everything 1000 times? --over and over as prayer--
    There is no Novena More Powerful Than This.

His Love is Greater than All the Riches in the Universe, Greater Than Pain, Greater Than anything, Greater Than Need. God's Bounty is Infinite.  His Bounty is.  Let's look at all that He made with our souls.  The Universe and all it's wonders. Stars upon stars; solar systems with planets and suns and moons. Then these life forms. On the earth, every animal, beasts, critters, fish of every kind, plants, trees, flowers, grass, rocks, mountains, streams, lakes, rivers, ocean and more.

Interruption:  Now to move on to your mission.

To be victims for Christ.  It is in suffering that we succeed in becoming more and more like Christ. The secret lies in His sufferings.  He suffered to become the Great Victim, which allowed Him to become the Savior and Redeemer.  Mary as Co-Redeemer for all the sins women committed and would commit.  Mary's Passion was invisible, unknown to the world.

In entering His Sufferings, it is God who shows us. To accept them as He leads. It is done in levels and stages. He always asks. The Holy Spirit gives us the means to suffer and it is all taken care of.  It is after all, temporary great works that God rewards for eternity.  The human ego if it is still your main, will not even think about it.  Thus the need to be 'spirit.'

Thus we follow in many a way, Mary's Passion.   She suffered greatly. And without Her sacrifices, Christ's Passion would not be complete. To remit and remove The Sin Adam and Eve committed.  Read the rest to know what sins they suffered to remit.

So then we become little victims, co-redeemer's of our brothers and sisters in the world.

The lack of true victims, that is to be as little Christs and Marys, creates a void.
    Jesus often asked Maria Valtorta to suffer for the clergy and for certain souls.
    He often asked her. She suffered for about 10 years to bring to us the Words of Life. The Gospel, Living Good News.

To think about this, is non-sense because the human side of us, responds with objections to pain and suffering.

As we read what Christ says about suffering, it becomes sweet.  Bitter is suffering and pain.  But becomes sweeter than the honey comb. He gives us sweetness along the way to mix it with the bitterness.

But, as we grow and feed on it, it becomes graces that we do not understand.  They turn into honey. This is the great secret here to true success for salvation for anyone.  It is the greatest thing to do to save a soul.  Even just one soul. But with many victims, there is more to fill up Heaven forever and ever.  Pain and suffering only exists temporarily.  A soul is forever it does not become non-existent. It remains once created.  Where it ends up is to give to the Lord.  The Lord does not refuse. Think of Madame' Curie.

In the mystery of suffering comes great graces and great rewards. The reward is to have souls saved for all eternity with God.  Love.  It is  the greatest Love there is in our life.

There is no higher love then this for us while we exist in this temporal state.  It really isn't about gain for some treasure, adorned with great jewels, it is giving life to save life.

To meditate on the Way of the Cross, from the Passover meal to Golgotha.  
    It covers, the Last Supper with the betrayer, it covers, the trials and beatings; It covers the arrest; great humiliation Christ under went for all of Mankind. He God, became humiliated for our Sins.  Thus, those who suffer for others, become great in the kingdom of the Christ. He is the First to suffer, thus we to truly imitate Christ must and should suffer.

Christ fed on all the sufferings.  To learn this to feed on it.  It gives graces and life we do not comprehend. But we do know, the end result of Christ's Suffering.  Remittance of sins, Grace being returned, man's stain being removed given graces to heal, and transform out of mud into the Light. Then we see Christ Risen in a glorified Body. This is the end result. Then we live forever in true Paradise which God created for Man to enjoy endless love and peace.

This is seems a story book to most because they do not have God in themselves. Their humanity is too superior and cannot comprehend the life of the spirit.  
    To deny the flesh-self the humanity-the ego of human-self, is necessary.
    The need for the spirit to be regenerated through the Sacraments is necessary to get the soul to have God in it.

To be victims is salvation just as Christ has done. The saints that have gone before us have suffered in some fashion.  Stigmata-St. Pio first comes to mind.  Then St. Paul for he suffered much at the hands of those who thought he was a manner of evil, when you read his words and the book of Acts of the Apostles, St. Paul suffered a great deal. Jesus even told him so.

You must suffer for me, He said to St. Paul. Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?  So the idea of the Christ can be persecuted. If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you. The world hates God, and thus it hates Christ and they who follow Him. So don't go looking to get love from Satan. He is the spirit of  the world.  Crush the spirit of the world with the help of God as victims. If all the saints of today, if all those who call themselves Catholics, today, should turn to Christ and say, we want to save our fellow man, this would be a great thing beyond our thoughts, our imagination. Yet God has said this many a times in the Great Book.

How great?  Think of it. Meditate on these words.  

All this non-sense we witness and witnessed would be taken care of.

Jesus We Surrender Ourselves to You, Take Care of It.  10 times a day and night. Don't stop this Novena. Unit, as One Unit in God Who is One Unit.  Thus we imitate God in being One Unit.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:53 pm by Poem

From a Chapter in Victim Souls

True Knowledge is Given Only To Those Who Share in the Secret of Suffering

Jesus speaks:

"Do you know, Maria, why you have been enlightened about things that are reserved exclusively for you? It is because you were not satisfied to follow Jesus only to the Cenacle, but you entered behind your sorrowful Spouse into the place of torture. Now, great generosity, great love and great faith is needed to do this, and I know how to reward these three virtues."

"The Apostles and Disciples had vowed their fidelity to Me. They followed Me to the breaking of Bread. But, when I was arrested, they fled: only two of them followed Me to the Judgment Hall, John the loving one and Peter the impulsive. But, like all impulsive souls, Peter lost his courage on the first stumbling block of difficulty and fear, and stopped at the door. John, the all loving, braved everything and everyone and entered."

"There was more courage in John at that moment than during the rest of his whole life. Later, in his long apostolate, he was strengthened by the Holy Spirit. In his first years he was helped by My Mother, the Mistress of fortitude and apostolate. In addition, his faith had been fortified by My Resurrection, by the first miracles, and by seeing the increasing of My Doctrine."

"But that night, he was alone, surrounded by a savage crowd of people who behaved like beasts; by Satan who inflated his doubts so as to draw the others, especially the faithful ones, into doubts, the first step towards denial. Against him was the fearfulness of the flesh which experienced danger for his Master, and which could see the same danger about to envelop His followers."

"But John, love and purity, stayed there and entered behind his Master, his Spouse, his King: King of suffering, Spouse of suffering, Master of suffering."

"As long as a soul refuses to allow itself to be admitted into the secret of suffering that I, Christ, tasted to the very bottom, it cannot claim to know My Doctrine completely, nor to have Lights that, stand out from the small Lights given to everyone."

"I allow Rays of special Lights to escape from my Forehead crowned with thorns, from My transfixed Hands, from My pierced Feet and from My torn Breast. But these Rays go to those who fix their eyes on My Wounds and on My Grief, and who find Grief and Wounds more beautiful than any other created thing."

"Stigmatization is not always bloody. Yet, every soul in love with Me, to the extent that she follows Me into that torture and death which is life, carries My Stigmata in her heart and mind. My Rays are weapons that wound, and Lights that illuminate. I am Grace who enters and gives life: I am Grace that instructs and elevates."

"Because of My Generosity I give My Gifts to everyone, but I give infinitely more to those who give themselves totally to Me. And consider: if the works of all the just are written in the great Book that will be opened on the Last Day, the works of My beloved, who go so far as to make themselves a holocaust for Me, the works of those who became victim-souls voluntarily, just as I was, for the Redemption of their brethren, their works are written in My Heart, and will never be erased from there, for all Eternity."

"It is only natural that you are unable to explain how it happens that you see certain special things clearly, and reserved for you alone. Do not even try to explain. You would say so many words, but end up saying nothing. These are things that are to be accepted, and not to be explained, not even to oneself. They should be accepted with the simplicity of a little child, with the simplicity of a dove."

"To one's neighbor, one gives what the good Jesus says one should give. The rest, one keeps for oneself like precious pearls closed up in one's heart. One tries to deserve many others by a life totally immersed in charity, in faith, in generosity, and in purity."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm by Poem

Jesus speaks:

To purify the world the first time, My Father sent the Deluge to bath the world with water; the second time He ordained that it be bathed with blood, and with what Blood! Neither first nor the second Purification was sufficient to transform mankind into the children of God. Now the Father is weary and allows the scourges of hell to break forth, so as to destroy the human race because men have prefered hell to Heaven. Their master, Lucifer, tortures them, in order to incite them to curse Us, making them so completely his own children.

I would come again to die for them a second time, to save them from an even more terrible death.... but My Father will not allow Me to do so... My Love would allow it, but Justice will not. Justice knows that it would be useless. Therefore, I will come at the last hour. But woe to those who will see Me after they have chosen Lucifer as their Lord! My Angels will need no weapons in their hands to win the battle against these anitchrists.
    My Look will be enough!

Oh, if men would once more learn to turn to Me, Who am their Salvation! That is all I desire. If I cry, it is because I see there is nothing I can do to make them look towards Heaven, from where I am stretching out My Hands to them.

Suffer, Maria, and tell good souls to suffer, to take the place of My second Martyrdom, which the Father does not want Me to accomplish. To every one who offers himself as victim, will be given salvation of some souls. Some.... and it is not to be wondered at, if those souls given to each little redeemer are but few, when one reflects that at the hour of My Immolation on Calvary, from amongst all the thousands of people present at My Death, I, the Divine Redeemer, succeeded in saving only the good thief, Longinus and so few others....

(Notebooks, pp. 83-84, Good Friday, April 23rd, 1943)

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:56 pm by Poem

Jesus speaks:

"Daughter, let us read the last verses of Ecclesisates together. If he was very wise, I am the Wisdom of God, therefore infinitely superior to him. But, like him, I instruct My people. I have instructed them for twenty centuries. I began their instruction by My Word, and continued it through the words of My beloved servants.

But among those of My people, who are instructed, I have some disciples of predilection for whom the Master becomes also a Friend. With the richness of a King I open for them the doors of the Treasury of My Confidences and Revelations. I take these favorite ones by the hand and bring them with Me into the secret recesses and I render them capable of receiving My Word, given with an abundance reserved only for My new St. Johns.

My little John, I entrust My Word to you. Transmit it to the masters so that they may use it for the good of creatures. It comes from the Only Shepherd, the good Shepherd, who wrote the truth of His Word with His Blood.

When a world Leader, or a Genius of the Earth entrusts a sacred banner or a precious secret to one of his followers, when he delivers a consignment or the formula of some invention, with what holy respect his follower carries it and hands it over! But I am much more than a Leader or a Genius. I am God, the Word and the Wisdom of the Father, your Lord and Redeemer. My Word serves to give not only worldy benefits, but to give the Good which never dies: Eternal Life. Therefore, nothing is more sacred and precious than My Word.

Receive My Word with your soul on its knees; let your love be the incense that purifies your heart that receives it, your hand that writes it, your mouth that repeats it, your eyes that read it. Live like an Angel and like a priest because I have allowed you to hear what the Angels are hearing and what the priests are repeating. Live ever more as a victim-soul because it is the sacrifice that opens the ears of the spirit, and it is the blood that washes the tongue that speaks of the Lord.

In these days that precede the feast of the Cross, I have an immense need of crucified souls. Do Me the kindness of suffering for Me. Believe in your Jesus! If I could go back onto the Cross for you, oh how I would go back! But I cannot! And in the midst of so much hostile blood, which man, hating his brother, spills on Earth, My Blood is missing, the Blood which I can no longer spill for you, on the Cross.

While I change the species of Bread and Wine into My Body and Blood on the Altars of the Earth - there are too few Altars, and they are surrounded by too few truly praying souls - you, My little, dear victim-souls, dear flowers of My Garden, put yourselves in your Redeemer's place and give Me your body as a host with which to implore mercy for sins of the world.

My daughter, seek nothing else, I say this with Ecclesiastes too. What more can you want than the mission of being a litte Christ in the place of your Jesus? What is there greater to desire than My Word?

God is simple. The nearer you come to God, the simpler you become. You will feel in yourself ever more how boring and vain human science really is, even that which is directed towards God but written by man.

The more God will speak to you, the more you will feel suffering because of the harsh and bitter tones of human words, in comparison to the very sweet and supernatural sound of My World. Do not wear yourself out with many doctrines, do not impose upon yourself shackles of too many regulations. Be simple and free. You should bear only the light yoke which is not a load but a wing: Mine. My yoke.

There is only one thing you need to do, so as to come to Me without making a mistake. It is what Ecclesisates counsels and which I change into: "Love God and obey His Commandments." I do not say: "fear." I say: "love." Love is far superior than to fear, and with love, it is more certain to reach your destination. Fear is for those who are still far from God, so that they may not go astray.

Like blinders, fear prevents the bestiality which is in man, from getting the upper hand of him at every seductive, illusory shadow. But for those who are already near God, for those above all, who are in God's arms, love should be their guide.

God will judge all your actions. But it is natural that actions inspired by love will never be completely bad, nor such that they disgust the Lord. They will bear the stamp of your human limitations, but will also be covered with the shining mark of love that cancels sins and makes actions of man acceptable to God.

See, My daughter, while the world resounds with murderous uproar, and while hatred overflows from men's hearts, we two, who love each other, in silence and in peace are talking about love. And there is nothing that so rejoices your Jesus as the little Bethanies, where I am Master who is resting, and Who teaches an enamoured Mary who is looking at Him and listeng to Him will all her love.

Could you not write down what I told you yesterday? It does not matter. Do not trouble yourself about it. The seed of those Words is in you just the same. When I want to, I will make it germinate. And it will be even more beautiful. Always be good and patient. I give you My peace."

(Notebooks, pp. 334-337, September 10th 1943)

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:58 pm by Poem

Commentary from Maria: Also on November 1, at 12:30, after an anti-profession of faith by M.C. which brings me much suffering.

Jesus says:

"What shall we compare certain poor unfortunates to? To unhappy maniacs, who, when there is a bright sun outside, and affections and food within their reach, refuse to go out, take nourishment, or speak, and, like wild beasts, hole themselves up into their den, in the dark, letting themselves die of starvation.

They are abysses of error, of horror, and sometimes hatred, that should to be filled up with patience, mercy, love and pain. Patience enduring their ideas; mercy in drawing dear to them in spite the repugnance we feel over the leprosy of their spirits; love, for love is the victor and the most powerful medicine of all; and pain, for to give Life and Light one must die, as does a lamp, which blazes on being consumed, and the grain of wheat, which provides food if it dies.

Give these things - and that's enough. Words are useless because those souls are deafened by Satan, who keeps them from hearing. One must first defeat Satan, and he is defeated by prayer and pain, not by discussions, in which he is the master at persuading people about his doctrine.

It is only natural that you should suffer. Each of those words, before wounding my Flesh, passed through yours, for you have placed yourself between the world and the Master to defend your King. This is the function of victims. But I place a kiss upon every wound and for each one say to you, "Thank you, Maria, for your love. May you be blessed for it."

*From Notebooks, pp. 518-519, November, 1st, 1943 NOTE These pages are not the English version pages but the Italian one.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:08 pm by Poem

Obtain True Life for Your Brethren at The Expense of Your Own Self-Sacrifice

Jesus speaks:

"He who closes his heart to mercy, closes his heart to God, because God is in your brothers, and he who is not merciful to his brethren is not being merciful to God."

"One cannot separate God from His children, and consider, indeed, that you who live are all children of the Eternal God who created you. Even those who seem not to be because they live outside My Church, are in reality My children. Do not think you are allowed to be harsh and egotistical just because someone does not follow you. Your origin is one: the Father. You are brothers even if you do not all live under the one Fatherly Roof. Why do you not think of trying to call back those who are far away, who are dispersed, who are unhappy, and who, for various reasons, are outside My House?

"God cannot be monopolized by Catholics; those Catholics who do not care for non-Catholics are very wrong. They are not working in the Interests of their Father; they are only parasites who live by the Father without giving Him their filial assistance. God does not need any assistance because He is the most powerful. But He wants your help nevertheless.

"God circulates like life giving blood through the veins of the entire body of the Universe. Catholicism is the Center of this great Body created by Him. But how can those members that are furthest away be given life by God, if the Center closes itself up with its Treasure and excludes other members from this Benefit?

"God is also present there where a different faith or different spirit may lead one to think, He is absent. I say to you truthfully, it is not what appears, which is true. Many Catholics are more deprived of God than are the uncivilized. Because many Catholics are God's children in name only, and worse: they despise this Name and cause others to despise it by a hypocritical life, by practices which are opposed to the dictates of My Law, if they do not come to an open rebellion, which makes them enemies of God. In such a case, the Father's Sign is in fact more present in the faith of a non-Catholic, which faith is erroneous in essence, but is strengthened by an honest life. Such people only need to learn the Truth. False children, on the other hand, are creatures who need to learn the Truth, as well as the respect and love of God.

"Souls who want to be Mine must have mercy on these other poor souls. And victim-souls should offer themselves up, for them also. Did I act any differently? Did I not offer Myself up for everyone? If it is mercy to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to give drink to the thirsty, to bury the dead, to instruct the ignorant, to comfort the sorrowful, how much more is it an act of mercy to obtain true life for one's brethren at the expense of one's own self-sacrifice?

"If only the world were merciful!... It would possess God, and the things that now torture you would collapse like dead leaves. But the world, and especially Christians in the world, have substituted Hatred for Love, Hypocrisy for Truth, Darkness for Light, Satan for God.

"And where I sowed Mercy and enlarged it with My Blood, Satan scatters his tribulations and makes them prosper with his infernal breath. The hour of his defeat will come. But at present he comes because you help him.

"Blessed are those who know to remain in the Truth and work for the Truth. Their mercy will have its Reward in Heaven."

(From the Notebooks, pp. 212-213, July 14th 1943)

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:13 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter Reparation to Christ in the Eucharist
    Page 162

Jesus speaks:

Do you know why I ask for even more intense reparation and universal prayers to the Most Holy Sacrament? It is for the sake of justice. God is just even in the most insignificant matters. Imagine what Justice He requires in connection with His Worship.

The Sacrament Contains the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of your Jesus. Thus, praying to Me, in the Eucharistic Sacrament, in a "spirit of reparation", one not only prays to My Body, but also to My Blood, as well as to My Soul and My Divinity. So, the reparations to My Blood are absorbed by those given to the Eucharist, in which I am Everything.

I ask My Blood be loved and used for the "infinite needs" of souls. Do not allow this Ocean of Power, whose waves are driven by My Blood, to remain fruitless. And, if it is true that it would be just to give to the Blood of the Redeemer far greater reverence than It now receives, it is also true that because of Its Sanctity, I entrust this Worship and this Ministry to the "souls most endowed with spiritual gifts."

I said: Worship and Ministry. One does not have to be a priest to be the minister of a cult. Every soul that knows how to be My true disciple is a priest. I do not deny you this honour and I do not deny Myself. Nothing is dearer to Me than to be drawn and poured out, by loving hands, into sterile, stained and sickened souls. Consecrated souls pour Me out into souls in Confession. But, those hidden priests, whom I alone know, those consecrated by Love, can offer Me and pour Me over all souls.

There is no ministry more meritorious than that of uniting one's own blood to that of the Great Victim, in a mystical Mass, in which I am the Celebrant and you the acolytes, sacrificing together and together providing for the faithful and unfaithful, who also need My Blood and yours, My Sacrifice and yours, to find the Path of Life and Truth.

Another reason there should be an increase in reparation to Me in the Eucharist is because of blasphemy of the Sacrament, whereas My Blood, taken for Itself, is spared of this blasphemy. The forgetfulness that surrounds It, preserves It. Better to be forgotten than cursed.

That is why in justice, I ask that much reparation be given to the Eucharist. General reparation to the Blessed Sacrament, and from My most loving disciples a particular veneration of My Blood.

I entrust this to the dearest among all My friends. Just as an army in battle fences off its banner in an enclosure of its most trusted men, so also do I set My Blood in those I trust the most, those capable of any sacrifice of the love of their King. And I entrust them with the task of passing through the crowds, with a heart filled with My Blood, so that It may come down on poor souls and save them. The one who will have spent himself for his Lord's interest, will receive a great Reward from the Lord, in My Kingdom; thus says to you the Lord, thus says to you the Redeemer, thus says to you the Love, and so it will be, for God is faithful and true, and gives back a hundred fold for one.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:10 am