Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Some Words Jesus Had Written Down For Our Information

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Some Words Jesus Had Written Down For Our Information Empty Some Words Jesus Had Written Down For Our Information

Post by Poem

Jesus said:

God created Heaven to be peopled with man and woman.  The earth was created to have man and woman, and then man and woman would procreate new citizens for Heaven which the Lord God had made just for man.  

From the earth where Man's body is created, and when the time was right, God would then 'superhumanize' the clothing, making it glorified to endure and last forever.  The naked body wrapped around the soul.  

Popcorn, starts from a seed and then apply some heat, it pops into something puffy, fluffy, white.  If the seed doesn't get the required amount of attention, it doesn't become puffy, fluffy, and white.  So ample and exact heat is required per 'seed' to assure puffy and fluffy and white for each.

We tend to rationalize about anything because the knowledge is 'wisdomless' with the combination of a wisdomless mind; no fusion of light and goodness taking place.  Wrong kind of nourishment.  The seed has not ample anything and remains a seed.  

What happens to human physical bodies when the wrong something to let's say for this exercise, to nourish it enters?  Some form of malfunction takes place.
    The body is not able to do some thing because it deems it a foreign object. Apart from No thanks given, no blessing returned, etc.,.  

The same apples to 'knowledge'.

The sayings per some thing begins something like this, 'you are what you eat.'  'You are what you 'think.'  'You are what you do not do.'  means if you do nothing, you are nothing.  If you sit idly by, idleness makes one a statue.

Man was created to be filled.  Filled?  Knowledge to gain understanding.  The Bible says: Wisdom of God.  The rational mind is similar to an 'engine' sort to speak that is created to churn knowledge to gain understanding to do something in particular.   With all these technological toys, man becomes: drones, mechanical, in short controlled.  Body and brain is 'hijacked' by its sorcery.

Then comes true control. Slavery is what it really is, but, with the new, comes new words to cover what is really happening.  Illusions take place. Lucifer is the greatest illusionist.  He is a sorcerer. Thus, God says, by the sorcery of the Devil.  Still don't believe do you? Of course not.  

Lets take the tour. First, without some intelligence, one is not able to 'sneak' out.  Second without understanding of the supernatural one cannot manipulate something to concoct.  Takes experience and seeing.  Lucifer saw God in action. Creating something from 'nothing'.  This is the seed, the root to look at.

Now we do not do magic, or sorcery.  Magic and sorcery is a way Lucifer simulates God's manifestations.   God calls it magic and sorcery and all this.

But it is Lucifer's concocted ways to eclipse God.  Devious, dastardly, cunning, crafty, Serpent. See this thing slithering in and out of dark areas to remain in darkness. He hates the light. God is Light.

Jesus said, His Tau, the Sign, the Cross is the Power over Satan.  This Cross. Well again, what happens?  Rationalism.

God told Moses, "I will be in your mouth" and yet what does Moses reply?  I am not able.  I am dumb and stupid. The Bible says, and this angered God.
    So God chose Aaron to be the mouth to speak from.  Someone else.  Do you see this?  Someone else.  When it could be 'you' whom God is in the mouth of.

But, we know the story of Moses.  God had to forgive and have mercy on Moses so God's purpose could be done.  God gave to Moses, who was well beloved by God a great honor for a 'creature' God created.  

God chose Moses to be transfigured on Mt Tabor with Elijah and Jesus in front of three Apostles.  Incredible.

Jesus even spoke to Maria and said, 'I wish there were more Moses.'

Jesus said, about Moses, how humble he was/is.  It was Moses humility which God looked at for to be 'chosen'.  

The 'just in God' live by faith in God.  

Well, Moses saw first hand, God's power to some degree.  It wasn't' like the Beginning days, where God created the sun, moon, stars, etc. He witnessed other things.  Why does that bush consumed with fire is not burning up with smoke becoming ash?   Reduced to ash.

It was used to get Moses attention.  Imagine this instance for yourselves.  What is that? I have to go see.  He was inspired to go look.

But today, there are many many reprobates and many many stuck as to which way to go.  They are not sure.
    Many many question what they are. Many many don't care.  

Jesus said to the Apostles right before ascension, go!  

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:12 pm by Poem

Jesus is speaking:

God was not less munificent to the soul than to the flesh and blood of the creature made by Him with a little mud and His breath. As He gave the natural gifts of beauty and integrity, of intelligence and will power, and the capability of loving oneself and other people, He also gave moral gifts and the subjection of senses to reason. Therefore the wicked captivity of senses and passions did not permeate the freedom and control of Adam and of his will, with which God had gifted him, thus he was free to love, free to wish, free to enjoy in justice, without what makes you slaves, causing you to feel the bite of the poison that Satan spread and which now overflows, carrying you out of the limpid river-bed on to the slimy fields and putrescent ponds, where the fever of carnal and moral senses fermentates. Because you must realise that also the concupiscence of thought is sensual. And they received supernatural gifts, that is, sanctifying Grace, a heavenly destiny, the vision of God.

Sanctifying Grace: the life of the soul. The most spiritual thing deposited in our spiritual soul. The Grace that makes us children of God, because it preserves us from the death of sin, and who is not dead "lives" in the house of the Father: Paradise; in My Kingdom: Heaven. What is this Grace that sanctifies and gives Life and Kingdom? Oh! Not many words are required! Grace is love. Grace is therefore God. It is God Who admiring Himself in the creature whom He created perfect, loves Himself, contemplates Himself, desires Himself, gives Himself what is His own to multiply it, to delight in the multiplication, to love Himself in the many others who are others Himself.

Oh! My children! Do not defraud God of this right of His! Do not deprive God of what belongs to Him! Do not disappoint God in His desire! Consider that He acts out of love. Even if you did not exist, He would still be Infinite, and His power would not diminish. But He, although He is complete in His infinite immeasurable measure, does not want anything for Himself and in Himself which He could not, because He is already Infinite - but for Creation, His creature. He wants to increase His love for all rational creatures contained in Creation, and therefore gives you His Grace: Love, that you may carry it in yourselves to the perfection of saints, and you may pour this treasure, taken from the treasure that God has given you with His Grace and increased by all the holy deeds in all your heroic lives of saints, into the infinite Ocean where God is: into Heaven.

You are divine reservoirs of Love! That is what you are, and no death is given to your being, because you are eternal, as God is, being like God. You shall be, and there will be no end to your being, because you are immortal like the holy spirits that supernourished you, returning to you enriched by their own merits. You live and nourish, you live and enrich, you live and form the most holy thing which is the Communion of the spirits, from God, the Most Perfect Spirit, down to the last born baby, who sucks his mother's breast for the first time.

Book 2
    Chapter: 170. The Sermon of the Mount. The Beatitudes (Part One).

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:31 pm by Poem

From the above a paragraph concerning Grace one of the infinite definitions of Grace.

"Sanctifying Grace: the life of the soul. The most spiritual thing deposited in our spiritual soul. The Grace that makes us children of God, because it preserves us from the death of sin, and who is not dead "lives" in the house of the Father: Paradise; in My Kingdom: Heaven. What is this Grace that sanctifies and gives Life and Kingdom? Oh! Not many words are required! Grace is love. Grace is therefore God. It is God Who admiring Himself in the creature whom He created perfect, loves Himself, contemplates Himself, desires Himself, gives Himself what is His own to multiply it, to delight in the multiplication, to love Himself in the many others who are others Himself."

In the Eternal Present, God's Presence, because He is Eternal and Eternity is His, Grace is ever, ongoing, continuous, never ending.
    Grace is a generator of all that is good only good. No Evil. No Negation.

Grace therefore being God Himself, imparts essence of Himself to man to live as a son Eternally.

He gave life, at creation and said you are good. --Using this method today--. You are good, because I created you. I create only good.

I give you a free will to obey Me or not. You choose.

So God was upon the earth in the Paradise Eden. He walked in the garden around the noonday. Taking a stroll in the garden.

These words above in the spoken words of Jesus, for many today, hits them like ping on the body somewhere, oh, that one hit me on the cheek --some other spot on the body. But for those who desire and love God, it hits them in the soul, where the mind and intelligence of man is. The core of his being. Without a soul, which is necessary to have a life to begin, we are corpse. A dead thing in the womb of a woman.

Prior to Jesus Passion, to Him coming to Earth, only the Just in God had Grace. Very few. Moses, Abraham, Daniel, Sadrach, Meshach and Aben, Prophets, and those we do not know of. We are the children of Saints.

So if you hear a whisper about you being of Abraham the father of many nations, this is from Above calling to you to come. An invite. Reminding you as you walk lost in the world. Such as happened to myself.

My short story.

I was born atheist as in real atheist, parents and all. Where I was born was predominantly atheists or had some form of foreign religion. I think it was a belief in the afterlife where a soul departs at death, but were treated in thought with human ways. As if they were still human. No spirituality here, all human and that is all they know.

As atheists some do not deny God exists, some do believe in a 'God' existing, they are open to, but don't realize they are 'atheists.'
    Some although born into an atheist family do not like being 'labeled.' What they believe is their private matter and this is true for everyone on born of a woman. Our lives, are what we chose it to be. Free will.

And some are born, not knowing because their parents are atheists who probably may be like minded.

Well, here we bring mention of God. Because without God there is none of this, earth, stars, planets, you and I, angels, no religion.

God is free Himself, as in free willed. Free to do as He wishes. His reasons for creating man and woman is simply to fill up heaven with man and woman, whom He created as sons and daughters. Freely He created to have love. Love to have love. I love so I create in love out of love for my creatures to have love. Love to be the core of our union and existence for all eternity. Ever. Very simple.

Grace is strength. Grace is power. Grace is life. Grace is love. Grace is holy. Grace is pious. Grace is so kind it is unbelievable. Grace is so tender and gentle, the slightest touch of softness. Grace is refreshing and regenerative. This is God.

The Fire of God's love is all of these qualities. So in Grace you and I are complete. God is Perfect and this Grace is Perfect and when Grace is possessing us, we are made 'perfect', thus we fulfill our Heavenly Father's thought: Be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect. Grace makes us perfect thus God is saying come to Grace.

In Grace God made the worlds out there in this Universe. He made man in Grace. Thus to be perfect as your father in Heaven is perfect, man needs to return to Grace, return to origin. Origin. Then all will be complete in the mystery of God's creation.

Grace is God and God is Grace. To have God means to have Grace. Thus, Jesus said to the Apostles, only the just in God had Grace.
    Then after Jesus' Passion, anyone coming to God through Jesus can have Grace.

Man took a detour when he sinned. All were exiled to either Purgatory or Limb and for the wicked Hell of course is eternal.

If Jesus had not come, all souls in Purgatory and Limbo would remain exiled there in these two places just for souls.

In other words, from Adam to present day, all the souls of the just and faithful to God would still be in these places right now.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am