Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Think on Jesus' life and Words

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

To Think on Jesus' life and Words Empty To Think on Jesus' life and Words

Post by Poem

The Lord Jesus as Incarnate God, the Man-God during His tenure on earth.

The Holy Spirit, alighted Him, descended from Heaven. The Heavens were opened as if it were a portal just for this to happen because before Jesus descended into the under realms--lower realms, the gate to heaven was closed up. Fiery flaming swords and cherubs guarded the gate. Genesis.

How do angels descend? Through the Gate? This Gate was for man to traverse in and out of Heaven before sin came and freely, just for man; was able to go back and forth. Open Gate.

Angels did not need a gate, nor the Holy Spirit.

Jesus as the Man-God, had been given power to cure, to evangelize, to do what He willed--God the Father's purpose and will: God's Will be done.

Jesus, said to His apostles and the disciples before sending them out to evangelize, I give you power of miracles, to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers and if you have the love, you can cast out demons. To which one of the Apostles was successful in casting out a demon (later episodes this is told).

The power of the Holy Spirit is one that created worlds, the Universe and every flesh body for souls to inhabit. A power unfathomable. Created an embryo for Jesus in the Immaculate Womb.

But it takes a pure unselfish heart to have Him to do the works Jesus did. A Jesus like ego. The Human ego tainted with vice, cannot have the Holy Spirit alighting and dwelling in them until the these are cancelled out of the ego--gone--. Rather, humility, generosity, purity, holiness, pious, sanctity, good willed. We are works in progress, faith hope charity in the hearts flourishing. Flowers of virtues. Virtuous living.

Love being the core of the being's heart and soul. Thoughts and ways formed in love to love.

Thus, Jesus said, if you have the love in you, you can cast out demons. Jesus does not say things that cannot be done by us. He said, If you love Me, you can do the works I do. Love is the key and the way.

Let's ponder on Elijah, a man chosen by God to do God's will. God gave to Elijah this same power to some measure--we do not know how much, and it really doesn't matter how much, because God made it so, he had Grace and the power of God.

He was able to raise a dead child. Because Elijah's will was one with God's will, fused. He was able to call down fire from above. God made Elijah capable and Elijah obeyed the Lord. Raised on the Law and precepts of God and was in the justice of God. A man in holy ways of God, his character, his heart, his mind, all formed in justice of God. Virtuous. Wise. Humble.

The instance of Jesus transfigured on Mt. Tabor where Moses and Elijah appears to Jesus. Elijah's light was fiery like the sun. His eyes flashed fiery flames. He is in God's presence at that moment, descended to the earth on a mountain top. Elijah is Beloved of God.

St. John speaks of what we need to do to become Beloved of God. His epistles and his Gospel.

Let's focus now on the power of God given to a man like unto Elijah, a prophet of God. A man in flesh, with the organs and bones, and heart, will, soul. He had time to form himself after the manner which God had set. Gave Elijah time to grow and form.

In the times of Moses, the Lord said, I will give wisdom to the craftsman to make, the Ark and the tools necessary. God furnished them wisdom.
    God made them capable.

Thus, Jesus had the power of the Holy Spirit to cure, and to evangelize and to give power to the Apostles who were not yet, Baptized by the Holy Spirit. Jesus prepared them to have Grace returned to them and prepared them for the complete ministry. He said, what I do you can do also. For they loved Jesus, not perfectly as He would have liked them to at that precise moment, but later as they had Grace, Holy Spirit, they continued to increase. As the Lord said, the Holy Spirit will make your capabilities immeasurable, will come to you and make your capabilities immeasurable, just like Jesus as the Man-God. Now this seems impossible to the many. But what Jesus states is doable for anyone who loves Him, regardless of the knowledge one has. Jesus said be seekers of God and He will enlighten us. It is always God who provides, for God created the earth to make the bodies of flesh. God provides what is necessary for His will to be done. Nothing more.

Jesus even said, all the words in the dictations has enough light to illuminate the world many times over. This means by absorbing all the books of Poem, and justly with humility one is illuminated to illuminate the world. Souls to be illuminated. God is that powerful. We learn in levels and stages.

Jesus, appeared to John of Endor, invisibly to John, while John was at Antioch with Syntyche, but spiritually fully present and gave John lessons to prepare John for heaven.

The power given is for the work of the ministry to bring to souls, cures, and evangelize them. Not for abuse and self ego. But for God's will.
    To have souls ready for Heaven.

Jesus appears to souls invisibly to cure them, teach them, lead them to Grace, and then Grace, the Holy Spirit prepares souls for to do Jesus' will while living here. The Lord. God works in concert with Each Other for the good of man. The Triune God.

Jesus while on the earth mystically cured many souls who really did love Him.

Jesus explained to His Apostles and disciples that it is fatigue to be around people if He is not curing them nor evangelizing them--active--in God's will. Thus, He spent hours in prayer because it brought Him peace. To commune with His Father. To have the Refreshing waters dousing His soul, heart, mind. To refresh and prepare for the next village of people.

Every time Jesus spoke to crowds, He spoke what they needed to hear and have from Him. He cured, evangelized and gave to the poor. Different words were spoken mostly in parables to the many circumstances that appeared before Him. He went back to those places that were at first hostile to Him, but over time they mended their hostility. He would say in words if they were good or severe. Thus many parables were spoken to bring about what that crowd was like unto, individually and as a whole.

Then we can read Apocalypse the Book, in the chapters pertaining to the seven churches. He speaks the same way. Severe love or kind love, but always love. Love to bring back the erring with severity and love to encourage further those who love with sweetness and do what He says.
    So, He says work to deserve sweetness from Me. When you err, ask Him to aid in correcting the error. A Father. A Teacher. The Supreme Pontiff.

The power Jesus gives is in proportion to our individual state of heart and soul, if just, then the soul is able to grow greater flourishing, if mediocre, then scanty. Like the parable of pertaining to the soil which seeds fell on. Our soil-hearts. Arid; shallow; deep; to deep; quicksand; mud, or good soil nurtured with good minerals and manure. The sower went out to sow. Jesus is the sower. Drops seed.

The power to become sons of God is what St. John the Beloved states in his Gospel. To then prepare our souls to receive the en-grafted word.

Grafts. Seed. Plant.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:16 pm by Poem

"In the dictations you have coffers with gems sufficient to make the world luminous." --Notebook 1943; December 9, 1943; Jesus Christ

This dictation was sent for the Rome Occupants.

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:38 pm by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Chapter: Commentary on the Breath of Life and John 17
    Page: 372

June 15

Maria says:

"Today, the 15th, I am reading the Holy Hour dictated yesterday, and Jesus says to me:

"For those who always take the liberty of reproaching Me for my words, I say, if they don't understand them, let them study theology. They reflect what theology teaches.

"And, as for the sentence, which will certainly bother them, 'The spirit is an essence poured out by God, let them consider that the soul is 'a breath infused by God.' When deprived of a soul, you are corpse.

"Let them open Genesis. It says, 'The Lord God formed man with the mire of the earth and blew the breath of life upon his face.' Let them not say to Me, 'To give them life.' No, to give life to domestic or wild animals, whether quadrupeds, reptiles, or birds, He had no need to 'blow the breath of life upon their face.' He created them, and that was all. The breath of God is the soul, the soul as life. It is the breath of the Spirit of God that becomes a living spirit in man.

"Let them also open the Gospels. What do you think I restored life with? With my hand? With my voice? No. By infusing my breath, which, since it was God's, was vital-- that is, spiritual. It was a soul. I would bend over the dead and take their hand and command, 'Get up.' Yes. But this was the external, visible form. As I bent, I breathed the spirit upon their faces, the outpouring of my spirit, and life returned.

“And if, in the resurrection of Lazarus, they, who reproach Me for my statements, say to Me, ‘You did not approach Lazarus,’  I reply, ‘For this reason, in this miracle, I called upon the Father’s aid, and—learn, O men—to receive it without fault, I thanked Him before the miracle for having heard Me: “Father, I thank You for having heard Me. I know that You always hear Me.  But I say this for the people around Me, so that it will believe that You sent Me.”’ Sure faith, prompt gratitude.  Indeed, advance gratitude, the proof of sure faith.  For Lazarus, buried in the tomb, beyond the space and the bands and the putrefactions, far from Me, the vital outpouring from God was needed.  And life returned.

“Let them also open the Book.  To Kings, Book III, Chapter 17.  How does the prophet Elijah restore life to the son of the widow Zarephath?  By extending himself three times over the dead boy and crying out to God.  But also by breathing his spirit into the dead one, which prayer to God had made powerful with a vital strength.  Elijah, a prophet—that is, a servant of God, but not God or the Son of God—must repeat the prayer three and infusion three times.  But it is still breath which he infuses.  Spiritual breath.

“And doesn’t the Book say, ‘Do not be like animals, whose life is in their nostrils’?  To say that Life is not in breath, but in the depths, in a secret point, but from there it spreads throughout the body and can pour itself out in throbs going back up to Heaven—charity towards God—and expanding over the earth—charity towards one’s neighbor.  Therefore: an essence poured forth and infused by God, it is nourished by the food of God.

“And as for the other sentence—‘For you I requested my own glory; indeed, I have even given it to you….’—which will certainly jolt them, let them take the Gospel of John and open it to the place where my final prayer before the Passion is found.  It would be salutary if they fed their spirits daily on it and gave it as bread crumbs to the flock of the ‘little ones’ I have entrusted to them.

“Fewer books and tomes, twentieth-century scribes!  But this prayer, this one, whose every word opens horizons, fountains, and treasures of salvation because it teaches you love, faith, hope, fortitude, justice, prudence, and temperance.  And if they fail to see where these virtues are in it, it will be hard for them to accept my lesson, which shows them to them.

“The basic note of my whole prayer is love.
    “Faith is when I request heavenly gifts for them.
    “Hope is when I speak of those who do not yet exist, but will be sanctified because the Father will sanctify them even afterwards, when I am no longer the evangelizer among men.

“It is fortitude because I cry out this prayer of mine, which seems like a triumphal hymn, in the hour in which I know that there is being prepared what is torture for the flesh and the apparent failure of all hope, faith, and love on the part of God and men and in God and men.

“It is justice when I ask that those who are not the children of perdition since they did not want to follow Satan ‘may be one with the Father and with Me.’ No, those who do not want to perish do not perish.  The do not perish. And for those not wanting to perish friendship and union with God are reserved.  For the Father and I are just and judge with justice, bearing in mind man’s weakness and the circumstance which increase weakness.

“And then I introduce prudence into my prayer.  I do not say, ‘They are sanctified by Me, and there is no need for anything else.  I am sure about them.’  No, I rather say, ‘Sanctify them in truth.’  I ask that this sanctification may be inexhaustible to counterbalance the inexhaustible, deleterious action of nature incited by Satan.

“Finally, temperance is when I dare to say, ‘I sacrifice Myself completely and want men completely.’  I would like to have them.  But that would not be justice, for many do not deserve salvation because of their partnership with Satan.  And then, with temperance, I ask for those who will be sanctified because they have believed and lived according to the Word which the Father has given to Me for Me to give to them.  To these I give the glory which the Father has given Me.  ‘And I have given them the glory which You gave Me, that they may be one with Us.’  (John 17:22)

*there's more in the Notebook.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:13 am