Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

My Words Are Spirit and Life

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

My Words Are Spirit and Life Empty My Words Are Spirit and Life

Post by Poem

Jesus speaks from on High, the Spiritual Plain, as King of Heaven and Earth.  He is God, Supreme High Priest, Teacher, Judge, Lord, Redeemer, Savior. Peace of God.

Jesus as the Physician and Doctor of Souls speaks in His Eucharistic Voice of Body and Blood.  Two.

His words are for spirits in His Church.  His words are spiritual nature and origin to increase the souls understanding, love, knowledge, forming the character to live in the Kingdom of the Spirit.

His words are for those lost outside of His Church, the world at large.  His words are for every soul God the Father has created.

Therefore He has supplied us with what we require to be 'spirits'.  

The Food is for our bodies, which is detoxification of the poison of the Serpent passed down, a super venom if allowed to take root.

His Blood cancels the poison super venom.  Must be taken in the Mouth to run in to blood stream.

His Body, nourishes the soul, medulla, where the mind thinks and reasons.  

Twofold medication.

All this for to increase the mode of living for souls.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 am