Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus's Words Notebook 1943

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus's Words Notebook 1943 Empty Jesus's Words Notebook 1943

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 462
    Chp The Chance to Return to Christ

"Go ahead and reject the signs I send you from Heaven and laugh at the celestial warnings. Go ahead and believe everything is licit for you. When you least expect, I will have you experience a sign before which you shall plummet in terror, and the wrath you now unleash against the defenseless will be flung back upon you.

"I am that sign. At my appearance, not on earth-the time has not yet come--but spiritually, to the children of wrath and to the father of extermination, your arms and his shall fall like dust when the wind dies down.

↽And if prayers had risen from the earth, instead of curses, that appearance of mine would already have occurred, and you would now be liberated from your terrors, unfortunates who tremble and are unable to come to the one who loves you.⇀

"It is I who overcome. It is I who know. And it is a great affliction for Me to see you running here and there like frightened sheep, following the most foolish advice, obeying those who are wicked, in addition to being foolish.

I would like to die a second time just to open the eyes of your souls and make you that holy, great and glorious people that God had proposed to make when he created the first Parent. would like to create you a second time just to be able not to see you so far removed from my Thought. But what is, is.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:21 pm