Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

NoteBook 1943 An Invitation for Men to Return To Him

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

NoteBook 1943 An Invitation for Men to Return To Him Empty NoteBook 1943 An Invitation for Men to Return To Him

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: Invitation for Men to Return to Him
    Page: 68
    June 7th

Also Heard on the 7th:

"You cannot reconcile the Kingdom of God with the kingdom of Satan. You cannot simultaneously satisfy the flesh and the spirit, you must choose.

"I have given you intelligence so that you can choose. I have given you light so that you can see. I have given you love so that you can guide yourselves. And I have given you freedom, for your existence would not otherwise have merit. You have erred ten, a hundred, a thousand times.

"I have given you the Commandments to help you; I have given you the Prophets to cry out my Will to you. You have erred a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand times.

"I have given you Myself, leaving the Father's breast to speak to you. I have given you Myself, humbling Myself, God, to die like an evildoer to wash your hearts and make them capable of receiving God. I have given you the Spirit so that He would be your Master in the knowledge of my doctrine of charity, purity, goodness, and humility. You have erred ten thousand, a million times.”

"The number of your errors can no longer be counted. You pile them up on each other like a pyramid. You make a second Tower of Babel to climb upon and say to each other, 'See, we are like God and go up to the heavens.' Satan helps you and laughs. He knows that he tower of your sins will crumble down upon you when you think you are touching the skies and cast you down into hell. It is already collapsing and crushing you. And you don’t stop!

"Oh, stop, stop, sons and daughters! Stop, my beloved! Hear the voice of the Father, of the Brother, of your God who calls you, who calls you beloved even now, because you are bejeweled with his Blood. Do not wrathfully shake off that Blood from yourselves, cursing it. Lift your sick brow towards Heaven, that the divine dew may wash you. Because you are sick, my poor sons and daughters, and you do not know it. You have let yourselves be kissed by Satan, and his lip is upon you and in you. But my love, my love alone, can heal.

"Come, do not reject my hand seeking to attract you to Myself. Do you think I cannot forgive you? Oh! I would have forgiven even Judas if instead of fleeing He had come under the Cross where I was dying and had said to me, 'Forgiveness!' He would have been the first of my redeemed ones because he was already the greatest sinner, and upon him I would have had the Blood of my Heart- pierced not so much by the lance as by his and your betrayals-rain down.”

"Come. My arms are open. On the cross I was pained to have them nailed down, only because I would not be able to encircle you with them and bless you. But they are now free to draw you to My Heart. My mouth has kisses of forgiveness; My heart has treasures my of love. “

“Abandon unjust wealth and come to Me, true Wealth. Abandon unworthy joys and come to Me, true Joy. Abandon false gods and come to Me, true God. How you would feel glad, with a spiritual delight, if you entrusted yourselves to Me! “

“I am the God of Peace. From Me flow forth all graces. Every pain is calmed in Me. Every burden becomes light. Every act of yours, performed in my Name, is clothed in my Beauty. I can give you everything if you come to my Heart, and not in a human way, but superhuman manner-eternal, ineffably sweet. I don't say that you will no longer experience pain. I, who am God, experienced it Myself. But I tell you: pain will become gentle if suffered upon my Heart.

"Come. Abandon what dies, what harms you, the One who hates you. Come to the One who loves you, to the One who is able to give you the things that do not cause harm and do not die. Help me, with your will. I want it in order to act. Not because I need it, but because you need it to merit the Kingdom.

"Come. Help me to cast Hell back into hell and open Heaven to you."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:03 am by Poem

Consider that the above was written by Maria in 1943 our earth years.

With God Who is Eternal, it is constant. A word of advice given descends upon the earth in time.
    He calls out everyday of our earth days, earth years, earth moments.
    In Eternity it as spoken doesn't waste away nor are they removed with new pages, nor are they superseded by another.
    It is constant as the sun that does not stop shinning. No time in Heaven. Day or night does not exist in Heaven.
    It is a constant state of living without end. Time doesn't exist there as does here.

But who hears?

Who lives according to God's words and advice, and counsels of Guidance for the living below?

The Lord has spoken throughout the earth generations to advise and guide.
    The Negator always says, "no you will not die! No god knows in that day your eyes will be opened and you shall be gods!
    This is rationalism. A contrary thought. Always against but done in cunning crafty method. To seduce and lure. Fishing
    for men. Juicy words to the contrary! Full of deceit and falsehoods. A lie. The Liar the Negator.

Jesus said to St. Peter, and the Apostles, follow Me and I will make you fishers of men. He gave to us the cult of
    Church a body of believers who are spiritually alive and thriving in Grace.

Those who love Jesus, Jesus speaks in them. Those who have God, have God leading and guiding them.
    Those who listen and obey God, live abundant life spiritually and the flesh benefits but is not the dominant.
    Everything serves the soul rather that the souls being a slave to the flesh. The flesh is obedient to the spirit
    and does not dominate. They are in agreement and live peacefully. But the flesh cannot ever take charge.
    The human ego and will must die and never rise.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:43 am by Poem

In the above, the Lord has mentioned that God has given to each man an individual-- intelligence, the will, the means.
    Beings with free will, intelligence, rational will, to reason and make decisions to aid in choosing.

Choice, requires one to be 'free' to choose.  Not a slave, or a drone, or automaton, or robot, or mechanically set to perform
    an action.  Slaves have to choose to remain slaves or be free.  The rational mind that reasons.

That fact that man is born free, reveals he has to make choices in every winking blinking moment from birth to death.
    To then make a choice based on good knowledge. A knowledge base to gain understanding.  To understand to be able
    to make a rational choice.

In this case it is about your individual well being as a living being. A being given life to live.  Life. How one lives and according to a certain knowledge base.  

Not all grow at the same rate of understanding.  There lacks knowledge. Usually a poor teacher that teaches poorly and is impatient
    does more damage then good.  

Jesus says to avoid impatience because it harms.

Patience is a virtue for a world that is impatient.

The world lacks virtue and lives in vice, vice is impatient, blind and always falls into the ditch.  Thus the world is full in 'pride' the vice of pride and all it's categories full and thriving.  Growing wildly.  

God did not bend the will of Adam forcefully, overbearingly to have him keep His advice about the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.  

What we did lack in the knowledge base, is how Adam was created 'perfect.'  How this son of God, was created to reflect the image and likeness of God Himself.  Given wisdom, light, knowledge on how to live peacefully and abundantly in the presence of God Himself.

We know have this knowledge since 1943 in the Notebooks of 1943, 1944, 1945-50, and 1957.
    The Gospel as Revealed To Me, previously Poem of the Man-God also reveals a great deal, where Jesus reveals in greater depth which broadens what was not previously known.  A wealth of knowledge.

Man lived in sin for centuries without Grace fully returned. The Prophets, the chosen select, God performed for them to have portions of Grace.  With God anything is possible.  We are tuned to the finite thinking and do not see that God is the All Powerful Being whose capabilities are unlimited.  Infinite.  He created the Universe, angels and man and we as men see so little. Thus we think little and what is only in front of our noses.  Whereas God sees in the infinite vastness everything at once.  Which we cannot contain. But can know enough to comprehend to a point that God is infinite in everything known and unknown. The super Being whose abilities and capabilities are beyond human comprehension. Which God Himself encourages to know Him.  As God does delight in revealing to those who do love Him and adore Him.  To be lovable is the goal. For God to be able to have a lovable creature.

In the world of pride where vice reigns, love does not engulf it.  Love abhors everything that has originated from Satan.  
    God wants man to act peacefully and not violently. God abhors violence. Satan is Violence. The Violator as well.
    God has said He does not delight in the death of the wicked. What this says, is God does not delight in death.  God did not create
    Death.  Death came to being on it's own through compromised individuals who concocted sorcery in themselves. A way for them
    to oppose. This way of sorcery has been taught in the generations afore upon the earth. Read Revelations as well as the Old Testament Books about Jezebel. Jezebel is a real individual who lived as flesh joined to Satan she being a satanic minister of sorcery.

People don't realize God is Peaceful, loving, kind, gentle,  using human words to put it, a true Gentleman who honors and respects each individuals choices.  Does not violate any beings free will choice.  For God created and gave to each free will.

Thus each individual who rejects God and his advises, counsels and guidance He does not violate.

However since God is creator and Father, as a Creator he have life to choose, as a Father he gave guidance to live in peace with Him and have.  

Cooperation coexistence to be sons and daughters of God as He created man to be.  Thus as Creator He is allowed to speak and punish if one decides to go against the rule of civility to no live in peace, love, joy to not harm and do violence.  
    Thus as evil has entered into this creation, He is also Judge.  Since man does not listen nor obey in the majority, God has to have punishments to teach wrong from right. Else how can one correct themselves? Through continually doing wrong and harming themselves and others. God does things with a light hand.  He gently says, don't do evil, do not harm your Father's intelligence, nor your neighbors.
    He gently does this. But if the person is blind to all this, he then strengthens them by making them heavy. He punishes according to what was done, the act committed. If you killed someone, then He punishes by not killing you, but something in your life to teach that reasoning through the rational mind, that killing is wrong and a great evil done to your neighbor, which insults God for having given man intelligence, a rational mind to reason.

Man who lives in sin God pities, pity is mercy, and God's mercy seeks to heal this sickness.  Sin is sickness produced by vice. Vice is a poison.  Destroys what is good in a creature but never God. It affects how God has to act. So he acts to guide out of vice to gain virtues. Teaching to correct. But vice is a sickness which affects souls differently. Not all are strong to overcome. Not all have strength to fend off vice and it's ways. The pure in heart are able. Thus God shines the light on these individuals to show and teach man how to have strength to overcome vices.  Examples are needed to reach the sick. All are sick with vice and only God has the remedy as God created man. God knows what is absolutely best. Thus as a Father He reasons to man.

The earth was given to man to rule in love and peace. But since love and peace are not evidently engulfed consuming the earth, God has to send messengers to reach man lost in darkness.  To find his way back to peace and love. To rise up. To climb back up to the place from which he fell from.  The heights in God's Heaven created for man.  To live in the plain of angels where angels roam and where God is present.

God created man to inhabit to be with internally with his spirit. To be joined intrinsically a vital part. This is roughly the most difficult to talk about due to the fact that man has to be in spirit to gain understanding.  

The soul is a unique generated being which comes directly from God.  It has all the characteristics of its Maker.  

Thus man is the unique creation of God.

The responsibility is given to man to rule over the earth. In paradise it was simple. He simply loved God and enjoyed God and did not need to tend the Garden as God had set all things in order.  

After man sinned, man chose to live as the animals which by sinning became default. An choice to follow as flesh lives, the animals are all flesh with simple intelligence.  Not higher spiritual beings.

Thus man still being God's creation and defunct sons and daughters, God still loved them, guided them, but depending on the influence choice made good or bad choices. God seeks those who love him and want to be with him and enjoy Him.
    But man is God's creation, and God is still a Father to man even after betraying. Seeking to have man return from his darkness and live in peace and goodness.

God gave to man intelligence, rational will and mind, and the rule over His created earth. Yet, the earth still belongs entirely to God and it is God's, which God set man to rule over, to be fruitful and multiply children for Heaven.
    All the laws God has set for man to follow as intelligent beings with a rational mind to reason and come to good choices.

Evil has it's own place of dwelling it is eternally banned from Heaven. It can never return. It is done.

Evil has no place with God. It will never reign in Heaven.

God gave to man the responsibility to rule the earth in love, peace and goodness, not have sin and evil wreak havoc causing death and mayhem.  Regardless of how it is, it is still man's responsibility as a whole to act justly and humbly to obey God's advises, and commandments.  Man has failed over and over, continues to build the Tower of Babel as flesh, which instinctively seeks to be gods.

God created man as deity.  He was already a god. God generates souls, the characteristics of God are part of the soul, intrinsically.

Seduced by Satan to become god's of mud, or 'flesh only', losing Grace and living as do the animals God created to be mans companions.
    His soul being dried up, not having the refreshing waters to fill and overflow, becoming dull and limpid.

Man has to choose individually and as a whole. The Church is sum of souls who follow and love God, a Garden, if all had understood, would have become the second Paradise, through the Church, God would bless the earth, the tribes of men. Restoring it to a point to where peace and love reign with its God. God would then, be as stated in the Era of Peace.

By sinning, this allowed Satan come and to rule as the spirit of the world which God by man's choice left and closed the gates of Heaven. Satan rules oppressing, overbearingly, cunning seducing souls taking them to hell. How many souls of men are in Hell? How many made it to Heaven?

Know by their fruits. Good fruit and deceitful fruit.  Fruits that bear no resemblance God. The evidence of God in them. Are they flesh? Are they evil? Are they good?

God is wanting for man as a whole to make the choice, but most ignore and live as fallen gods and Satan continues to instigate man to build the Tower of Babel. Which draws the thunderbolts of God.  If one remembers well, that when the Tower of Babel was being built, men of that time being of one race and one language, God had to divide them so man could continue to live upon the earth after the Flood.

Man estranged from God, seeks to reach the Heavens. The heights, knowingly or unknowingly.

In our time man seeks to advance his ways through knowledge to reach heavenly heights in more ways then building an actual Tower of Babel. He does it though unknowingly. To raise the bar. To be more advanced to rise up as flesh.  Revolution. Revolutionary. To advanced the heights of his knowledge to increase.  

This is direly different from what God created man and earth for, thus contrary to God's design.  

Genesis 11 is the chapter of men building a city and a tower as one race, one tongue, one peoples.

Man as whole does God seek to come together in peace, goodwill, loving one another as it is Heaven. To imitate and assimilate to have
    God. His favor, Grace and graces to live.

The Era of Peace as written is then forced by God upon the earth, due to man failing again. God does not delight in death of any. God is life and grants life. Death is not part of the equation with God.

As a man we have so many unanswered questions and we seek hard evidence of proof. The actual substances that are undeniable and irrefutable. We look for this, but in our thoughts we short circuit in such a way that we stop to look and seek what is in front of our noses what  is current. Since what this is spiritual, a supernatural knowledge and understanding and not having this knowledge to draw on, it is like a butterfly but an unseen butterfly, or invisible butterfly that doesn't make itself visible to our minds to nourish to have it.

Thus when man fell, he fell from the heights of the supernatural and became just flesh with a soul, no longer vivified by Grace the source of Wisdom for man and angels alike. Grace is an infinite source of for living beings with a spirit/soul. Grace is God and God is the Supernatural Super Being, the source of Life. Wisdom is what Grace created for man to have. Grace has the ability to teach man and give it unending Life.

Thus everything God does requires use of Grace to act. With Grace God created the worlds, the Universe and man. Grace then is the Source which God uses. God does nothing without Grace. Thus man requires Grace to be with God.  

Man without Grace remains separated and dies separated.  A most unwelcomed end for any creature.

The earth then is man's God given responsibility to act according to God's commandments.  

The Era of Peace is forced by God due to man's failure to act.  
    God then takes the responsibility to make it so men can continue to be born and hopefully inherit Heaven. The chance to make Heaven
    his endless habitation.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:08 pm by Poem

This chapter 'The Power of the Cross of Christ'  from the Pages of the Notebook from 1944 reveals at large, the 'sorcery' in action.
    It is not revealed by Jesus per words as 'this is sorcery my fellow believers', one has to meditate and contemplate.  Then with The Spirit and The Word as your instructor one sees. It is not for us to know how it came about in the details, but that it did happen.
    As God does not want to repeat Lucifers and have to send them to Hell. God is about Life to live a life of goodness, sanctity, purity, holiness to have God as Father and enjoy his companionship forever as do the angels in heaven who love God fully.

I have spent quite a bit of time contemplating at large over a period of months and years of how an angel blessed by God, gifted by God, in God's presence, opposed God, became this opposition. Grace being a gift of love.  Free will a gift for souls and spirits. Intellect, mind, a will, etc.

Being in God's presence where all is serene perfect. How can any spirit change and oppose? This baffled me for quite sometime.
    The answers are hidden.  God calls this 'sorcery' a way to oppose Grace. Which is never forgiven. God is graceful, gratuitous unbelievably kind beyond comprehension. Incredibly--loss of words here. He simply emanates Love in the infinite. He simply gives to have 'love.' Must give to have it. God does not demand. Make no mistake. He sets butterflies and animals to roam freely. The ocean to move about. The mountain peaks to rise up to grace the earth. Such beauty when seen untouched by man and Satan.

Questions are what is evil in the true definition? the deep seeded one.. how can this come to be?
    Well some examples can be seen with Judas Iscariot and the Sanhedrin that did not convert after Lazarus was raised from the dead right in front of their bewildered eyes!  Jesus was fully God and fully Man. Having the Blessing and the Hand of God upon him and in him and around him, emanating power Grace of Love, of the Infinite Love.  Beams of graces bursting out.  God upon the earth in a little flesh as host but God is infinite and does not require any medium yet He chose this to aid man.  

On a back note, when Jesus was resurrected he appeared to Mary Our Mother and she kissed all his wounds. Jesus said how about this one pointing to his heart.  As she kissed his heart, beams of graces burst out in the light. She was healed instantly, and given health. All pain was nulled and cancelled. She was under attack from the Devil ruthless endeavors during the buried days of Jesus. Jesus explains that His wounds have beams of healing from his hands. From His head another beam.  From his feet more beams.  From his side etc.. Beams of light graces upon graces.

So now we have more to go on about being in God's presence.  It is actually immensely greater than we can imagine to the maximum. A superabundance of Grace and graces. Grace responds to how the spirit acts and responds. If you want more, you have to love more. If you do nothing it remains apart. Just like most things, if you want it, you have to acquire it to gain it and nurture it. God created to have. So you must acquire God. Nurturing here.

Free will.

What is evil?  An opposite force that was created by mixing of gases as Jesus has commented.  Who teaches this to man this sorcery?  Satan. Who works to prevent this? God. God places boundaries for us to not go beyond. What is beyond is evil.
    A line of demarcation is placed by God for our good. But if man persists, as did Lucifer, God does not stay his hand. He advised.
    This is perhaps difficult to understand for us finite and free will individuals. The world is under the overbearing rule of Satan. Which God did place a line of demarcation to which man stepped across and the result is what we have today.  A mess.

God is a Gentlemen.  Benign. If we listen to his advises, we live. If we do not, we sin. We are His creation, He is our Father regardless of how one acts or believes.

Now lets take the time to understand 'sorcery' to some level, but do not imitate Lucifer or you will have ills beyond your knowledge and understanding. Do not imitate. Just learn and understand to be equipped to fight. Only Grace can defeat this evil. As Grace is All Powerful, infinitely.

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 245
    Chp: The Power of the Cross of Christ

March 29 11am

Jesus says:

"Write: 'Against the power of the Devil, the Cross has all power.' And then describe what you will see.

"It is the week of Passion: the one preparing the triumph of the Cross. The cross is veiled on the altars, but the Crucified One is at work more than ever on his glorious scaffold, behind his veil, for those who love and beseech Him.

"Describe."

I see a young woman, little more than a girl. She is struggling with a young man about thirty years old. The woman beautiful. Tall, brown haired, and shapely. The young man is also handsome. But in the same measure as the woman has a gentle though severe, look, under his forced smile, there is a something not very pleasant about the man. Under a patina of benevolence, he seems to have a dark, threatening character.

He is making great protestations of affections for the young woman, declaring he is ready to make her a happy wife, the queen of his heart and his home. But the woman, whom I hear addressed as "Justine," rejects these proposals of love with serene constancy.

"But you could make me a saint of your God, Justine. Because you are a Christian--I know. But I am not an enemy of the Christians. I am not incredulous regarding the truths of the hereafter. I believe in the other life and in the existence of the spirit. I believe spiritual beings watch over us and manifest themselves and helps us. I, too, receive assistance from them. As you see, I believe what you believe, and I can never accuse you because I would have to accuse myself as well of the same sin as yours. I do not believe, as many do, that Christians are men who practice evil magic. And I am convinced that the two of us, joined together, will do great things."

"Cyprian, don't insist. I am not arguing about your beliefs. I also want to believe that we will do great things together. I do not even deny that I am a Christian, and I want to acknowledge that you love Christians. I will pray that you may love them to the point of becoming a hero among them. Then, God willing, we shall be joined in a destiny. In an entirely spiritual destiny, though. For I am averse to other unions, wanting to reserve my whole self for the Lord to obtain that Life in which you say you believe as well and come to possess friendship with those spirits that you, too, recognize as watching over us and doing good works in the name of the Lord."

"Be careful, Justine! My sentinel spirit is powerful. He will force you to give in to me."

"Oh, no! If he is a heavenly spirit, he can want only what God wants. And God wants virginity for me and, I hope, martyrdom. Your spirit thus cannot spur me towards anything contrary to God's will. For if, moreover, he is a spirit not coming from Heaven, then he can have no power over me, above whom the victorious sign is uplifted as a defense. In my mind, in my heart, in my spirit, and upon my flesh that sign is alive, and flesh, mind, heart, and, spirit will be victorious over any voice except that of my Lord. Go in peace, brother, and my God enlighten you to know the truth. I will pray for the light of your soul."

Cyprian leaves the house, muttering threats which I do not understand clearly. And Justine watches him depart with tears of pity. She then withdraws in prayer after having reassured two elderly people, who must be her parents, who rushed in as soon as the young man left. "Don't be afraid. God will protect us and make Cyprian our own. Pray as well, and have faith."

The vision has two parts, as if the scene were splitting in two. In one I see Justine's room, and in the other, a room in Cyprian's house.

The former is praying, prostrated before a simple cross, drawn between two windows as if it were an ornamental design, above which there is the figure of the Lamb, flanked on one side by the fish and on the other by a fount which seems to draw its liquid from the drops of blood flowing from the lacerated throat of the mystical Lamb. I understand they are figures from the Christian symbolism in vogue in those cruel times. In the midst of the air above Justine, prostrated in prayer, there hovers a gentle luminosity which, though incorporeal, has an angelic appearance.

In Cyprian's room, on the other hand, in the midst of cabalistic instruments and cabalistic and magical signs, Cyprian himself is intent on trafficking, moving around a tripod on which he is throwing resinous substances, I would say, which form thick spirals of smoke, and tracing out signs upon them, murmuring the words of some obscure rites. [Satanic] In the environment, which is filled with a bluish mist concealing the outlines of objects and making Cyprian's body seem to emerge from a distance through tremulous waters, a phosphorescent dot takes shape which slowly grows until it reaches a volume like that of a human body. I hear words whose meaning I do not grasp. I see, though, that Cyprian kneels down and offers signs of veneration as if he were praying to someone powerful. The mist gradually disappears, and Cyprian is alone again.

In Justine's room, on the other hand, a change is taking place. A phosphoric point dancing like a will-o'-the-wisp forms tighter and tighter circles around the young woman n prayer. My inner counselor informs me that it is the hour of temptation for Justine and that light conceals and evil spirit who, by prompting sensations and mental visions, seeks to incline God's virgin toward sensuality.

"I do not see what she see. I see only that she is suffering and that, when she is about to be overcome, she defeats that occult power with the sign of the cross traced out by her hand upon herself and in the air with a little cross she has removed from over her breast. When, the third time, the temptation must be violent, Justine leans against the cross drawn on the wall and raises the other little cross in front of herself with both hands. She looks like an isolated soldier defending herself to the rear by remaining pressed against an unshakable refuge and in front with and invincible shield. The phosphoric light does not withstand that twofold sign and dissolves. Justine remains in prayer.

There is a gap here, for the vision appears to be interrupted. But I rediscover it later with the same individuals. The virgin and Cyprian are still there, in a brief conversation attended by many people who join Cyprian in asking the girl to give in and get married so as to free the city from pestilence.

"It is not I," Justine responds, "who ought to change my ways of thinking, by your Cyprian. Let him free himself from slavery to his evil spirit, and the city will be saved. Now, more than ever, I remain faithful to God in whom I believe, and I sacrifice everything to Him for the good of all of you. And now it will be seen whether the power of my God is superior to that of your gods and the Evil One, whom he worships."

The crowd rises up, some against Cyprian and some against the young woman...whom I find once again together with the young man, now much older and displaying the signs of priesthood: the pallium and circular tonsure, no longer with the flamboyant, rather long hair he had before.

They are in the Antioch prison, awaiting martyrdom, and Cyprian reminds his female companion of a former conversation.

"So now what we prophesied as having to take place is occurring in a different way. Your cross has won, Justine. You have been my teacher, not my wife. You have freed me from evil and led me to Life. When the spirit of darkness I worshiped confessed to me his incapacity to overcome you, I understood. 'She is victorious through the Cross,' he said to me. 'My power over her is null. Her Crucified God is more powerful than all of Hell together. He has already won out over me on numberless occasions and will always win out. Whoever believes in Him and in his Sign is saved from all treachery. Only those who do not believe in Him and disdain his Cross fall into our power and perish in our fire.' I did not want to go to that fire, but know the Fire of God that made you so beautiful and pure, so powerful and holy. You are the mother of my soul, and since you are my mother, I ask you in this hour to nourish my weakness with your strength so that we may rise to God together."

"You are now my bishop, my brother. In the name of Christ our Lord, absolve me from every sin so that, purer than a lily, I may precede you into glory."

"I bless you. I do not absolve you, for there is no sin in you. And forgive your brother for all the traps I have set for you. Pray for me, who have committed so many errors."

"Your blood and your present love wash away every trace of error. But let us pray together: 'Our Father..'

Some jailers enter to disturb the noble prayer.

"Are the torments still not enough for you? Are you still withstanding? You won't sacrifice to the gods?"

"We offer the sacrifice of ourselves to God. To the true, one, eternal, holy God. Give us Life. That's what we want. Through Jesus Christ, the Lord of the world and of Rome, through the powerful King, before whom Caesar is base dust, through the God before whom the angels bow and the demons tremble. For us, death."

The slayers furiously knock them to the ground and drag them without being able to separate them, for the hands of Christ's two heroes are joined to each other.

They thus go to the place of martyrdom, which seems to be one the usual halls of the Quaestors. And two downward strokes falling from two muscular executioners server the two heroic heads and give the souls wings for Heaven. The vision thus ends.

Jesus says:

"The story of Justine of Antioch and Cyprian is one of the most beautiful stories in confirmation of my Cross.

"The Cross, the scaffold watered by my Blood, has, over the course of the centuries, worked numberless miracles. And it would still work them if you had faith in it. But the miracle of the conversion of Cyprian, a soul in the power of Satan that becomes a martyr for Jesus, is one of the most powerful and beautiful miracles.

"What do you see, O men? A girl alone with a little cross in her hands and a tenuous cross sketched on the wall. A girl with a heart truly convinced of the power of the Cross who takes refuge in it to overcome.

"In front of her, a man trafficking with Satan enriches with all the capital vices. In him are lust, wrath, deceit, spiritual blindness, and error. In him are sacrilege and alliance with the forces of Hell. And assisting him is the lord of Hell with all his seductions.

"Well, then the girl is victorious. And not only this, but clinched by an invincible power, Satan must confess the truth and lose his follower. The faithful virgin is not victorious for herself alone, but for her city, freeing Antioch from the witchcraft which is spreading like a pestilence, killing the citizens. And she is victorious for Cyprian, turning him, a servant of Satan, into a servant of Christ. The devil, illness, and man--overcome by a girl's hand holding up the Cross."

"You are not very familiar with this martyr of mine. But you ought to depict her standing upright upon the stone covering Hell, under which Satan is snarling, defeated and imprisoned, with her little hand armed with the Cross. And remember her that way, and imitate her that way. For Satan, now more than ever, is scurrying over the earth and unleashing his forces of evil to make you perish. And there is nothing but the Cross than can defeat him.

"Remember that he himself [satan] confessed, 'The Crucified God is more powerful than all of Hell. He will always defeat me. Whoever believes in Him is safe from every snare.'"

"Faith, Faith, my Children. It is a vital matter for you. Either you believe, and you will have good, or you do not believe, and you will experience more and more evil."

"Oh, you that believe, use this Sign with Veneration. O you that are doubtful and with doubt have erased it from your spirit, as if under the effects of corrosive juices---and doubt is in fact as corrosive as acid--sculpt this sign again in your thought and in your heart which renders you sure of divine protection."

"If the Cross is now veiled as a symbol of my death, let it never be veiled in your hearts. As if upon an altar, let is shine therein. And let it be light to guide you to your destination. Let it be the banner upon which you will focus your blessed gaze on the last day, when by that sign I will separate the sheep from the billy goats and push the latter into eternal Darkness, bringing my blessed ones into the Light with Me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many have a hard time understanding. Ephesians 6

[11] Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. [12] For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. [13] Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. [14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, [15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:

[12] "In the high places": or heavenly places. That is to say, in the air, the lowest of the celestial regions; in which God permits these wicked spirits or fallen angels to wander.

[16] In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. [17] And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). [18] By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil is a force that took over Lucifer and then Lucifer dragged those unatttentive angels with him.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 am