Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Comments From Jesus Notebook 1943

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Comments From Jesus Notebook 1943 Empty Comments From Jesus Notebook 1943

Post by Poem

Jesus is speaking to Maria,

"And there will be Justice. I will come. I will come because I am Faithful and Truthful. I will come to bring Peace to the faithful and holy Judgment to those who have lived. I will come with my name, whose meaning is known to Me alone and in whose letters are the main attributes of God, of whom I am Part and Whole.

"Write: Gesu: Grandeur, Eternity, Sanctity, Unity. Write: Cristo: Charity, Redemption, Immensity, Sapiecne, Trinity, Omnipotence (of God summarized in the name of the Word made man). And if you think some attributes are missing, consider that Justice is comprehended in holiness--for whoever is holy is just; Royalty, in grandeur; and Creation, in omnipotence. In my name the praises of God are thus proclaimed.

"A holy name whose sound terrifies the demons. Name of Life that give Life, Light and Strength for whoever loves and invokes you.

"Name which is a crown upon my head as the victor over the Beast and his prophet, who will be taken, driven down, submerged, and buried in the liquid, eternal fire whose corrosive ferocity is inconceivable for human sensation.

"It will then be the time of my Kingdom on Earth. There will thus be a truce in the demoniacal crimes so as to give man time to hear the heavenly voices again. Once the power unleashing horror has been taken out of the way, immense spiritual currents will come down like waterfall of grace, like rivers of celestial waters, to speak words of Light.

"But as over the centuries, they did not gather in the isolated Voices, beginning with that of the Word, which speak of Goodness, so men will be deaf, still deaf--except for those marked with my sign, my most beloved friends set on following Me--deaf to the voices of many spirits, to the voices similar to the sound of many waters which will sing the new canticle to guide the peoples to meet the Light and, above all, Me: the eternal Word. When the last attempt has been made, Satan will come for the last time and will find followers in the four corners of the earth, and they will be more numerous than the sand of the sea.

The thought's procession:

Gesu Cristo what His Name Characterizes

The name that terrorizes demons.

To have Christ in us means this.
    To be another Christ, and it means this> as little Jesus's if you have read with your soul the Poem.

Jesus comments about the time of the Antichrist, that priests will have to be the same as another Christ.  

Priests goals are to be another Christ anyway...

What gets in the way then?  Human ego, human will, humanity of yourselves.

What did Jesus say to the Apostles?  To strive to forget you are men and strive to change into Seraphim.  Which means become another Jesus.

Jesus speaks about what He is and knows here as a Man. He is still in a Flesh Body to lead those who have to see to believe. Which means He became Man.

Listen to My Son said the Father on Mt Tabor.  If you do what He did and says, you would be one already.

Saints Seraphs.

We are the elect called apart from the world. Jesus took us out of the world, it's associations, its bonding, its ways, to be true sons and believers of the Most High God.

Jesus said, I took you out of the world.  

What this means is, the world no longer loves you.  It the world now hates you.

Jesus said, the world is the spirit of Satan.  You no longer belong to Satan.

You now belong to God.  Satan hates God.

So if you paid attention, when you become another Christ, Hell is subjected and fears.

It is really no longer your human ego and will here in charge but the spiritual one which should be attached fused to a single 'Fire.'  The Holy Trinity in the Holy Spirit.

It is now spiritual ego and will. You do God's will.

The Mission is to get the lost sheep.  Who are they?  Humanity wandering around in the world.  You cannot save anyone by yourself. What is flesh cannot save a soul.
    A soul requires Jesus.  Spiritually alive souls who have the Eternal Spirit.  Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord. Which means no human will can accomplish spiritual ascension, salvation.  Must be spirits.  How many baptized Catholics are there?
    How many receive the Lord daily? How many are actually participants?

What did Jesus as Man have? Virtues and the Holy Spirit as His means.
    He had the Divinity of God, which means He was in Grace. He never sinned, which means He never lost Grace.  

The Test for Jesus was as a Man. When the time came for His Passion, He was completely love.  All love.  He did not accuse, rail, curse, bludgeon, come off the Cross as God Christ to annihilate.

He suffered for all sins past, present and future, expiating.  A harsh penance.

He showed what man can achieve.

So If His Name which conquered death, and hell, Satan's, strikes terror to the demons, what is it when we become another Christ?  Are you still just a man?

Why is it that those over in the land of Saints, are not conquering demons for Christ?

Today the demons are men. They are seduced, Satan has installed himself in nations, all these souls.  Souls all over the world of man in every nation under Heaven.  Look at the social media. Look at the worldly news according to possessed man. Who possesses who here?  

Satan does not want your transformation It frankly scares him.  

You as another Christ defeats Hell and Satan.  

Let us read these words again:

"A holy name whose sound terrifies the demons. Name of Life that give Life, Light and Strength for whoever loves and invokes you."

A holy name whose sound, just the sound of His Name.

So what happens when Christ has you?  You have Christ?

The Job or purposes of the Holy Spirit is to form us into another Christ while on Earth.
    This is one of his purposes.  

This is the Gospel not made of human hands nor its will.

Life, Light, and Strength. Jesus is Life, His Name is Sanctification, His Name is Purification, His Name is ALL Good. Because God is Only Good.  The Name is power here. His Name Strikes terror, what power!! The Name of Gesu Cristo, Jesus Christ.

Now He Gives Himself As Food and Drink.  Read John's Gospel chapter 6.

He and the Holy Spirit creates another Christ in us through God's means.  Did God create the Universe? Man? Angels?

Do you have to see Thomas to believe?  IS your system of belief in you, lacking faith in His Words?  Do not believe?  Apparently so, because you do not read with the eyes of your souls.  Instead you humanly with human ego read which does nothing but become a story.

What is  flesh dies. What is spirit lives.  

The flesh returns to earth. the soul your spirits remain living.  Which one then takes precedence?   Your dead flesh or your spirits which never cease to exist?

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:16 am by Poem

In one of Jesus's comments concerning trampling over all the power of the Enemy, He directly refers to the Body which is transubstantiated from bread and Blood which is transubstantiated from Wine that you have Him a God in you. He and the Holy Spirit are what? Mouse, meeces, feces, heap of dung?

See the twisting around going on here folks! Wisdom comes but leaves because it simply is still Human Minds. What is flesh cannot ascend. What is flesh does not ever understand what is Spirit. Your souls have to be raised from the Dead. It the souls mind needs to be fattened with Grace. Feed your spirit spiritual nourishment. Then see God.

Read The Gospel as Revealed to Me by Maria Valtorta, buy the books.
    Get all three Notebooks read them over and over feed your souls.

Then with the Mind of the Spirit as referred to by St. Paul who had the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit, was another Jesus, though disguised as man. See the similarities here.

Jesus was Man, God hidden Man. St. Paul was another Jesus, Jesus God hidden in man.
    The appearances here. St. Paul loved Jesus more than meets the eye.

He gave himself to God fully. He started many little parishes, his journeys, he was a man that followed all of Jesus's words, believed in His words. Had great faith. What a saint!

And we are blessed to read his words in epistles. A great saint.

We are truly blessed. Now read his epistles. He was taught by Jesus through the Holy Spirit. I would assume though not stated, Jesus had appeared to Him in the night as Light a voice. St. Paul was caught up to Heaven to witness Heaven. That's how pure and holy this man became. What did he do? He ate and drank the Food of Heaven. Prayed, prayed, and he believed.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am