Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Explains to Us How to Look into the Future

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Jesus Explains to Us How to Look into the Future Empty Jesus Explains to Us How to Look into the Future

Post by Poem

For centuries, Christians, have been reading about the Diabolical Monstrosity coming to become incarnate.  Satan's son. The Antichrist.

When taking the time to read the accounts of those who believed it was near, they truly thought they were at the doorsteps of this taking place.  But, in each account there lacked the finer nuggets, not all conditions were present.  As always, man is tempted by others to 'predict' when this will actually occur.

The Prophets whom God took and had them write in parchments or scrolls to give to the people that today are the books for man, did see in visions what is going to take place.  Jesus explained the way this took place.  For the good of His children to guide them away from certain destruction leading to true death.  The two deaths He so kindly has explained.  

From Jesus' comments on Daniel Chapter 7 read carefully and not speed reading. Meditate on them over and over that is the only way it will sink in.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there."

END --------------------------

Jesus has told us that the way for most of us is to come out of slavery to Satan. We all are hit with this. Slave non-sense. He has told us He is the Way.  The only way. When joined to God, God teaches us. The just in God were friends of God and God spoke to them and taught them. That's how holy peoples progress on earth, through union with God. These are the saints. These are the beloved of God.

Prophets like Isaiah, for instance, has 66 chapters of visions from God. The pre-evangelist who proclaims the coming of the Messiah, the Redeemer, Savoir. John the Baptist the pre-cursor to Christ. Another pre-evangelist.

Daniel being the pre-Apocalypse voice, and St. John being the one who beings the vision clearer.

Why? Adam fell into Satan's massive trap, and he being the First of us, the First man with a soul and his flesh that came from the earth to 'multiply' it, the seed of our origin of flesh.  All flesh has its beginning in Adam.  

God could have made man with a mechanical body and placed a soul in it. But this mechanical is incapable of true heart of affections which makes it unable to love. It only responds to commands.  Had spoken to God about this myself.  He explained that from a heart made of earth, and given God's grace, that this heart would beat and be able to love. Which amplified by His love in the soul, would then cause the heart to be filled with supernatural love of God.  He made it so He knows. God thought of all possibilities in an instant what would be able to love from the materials He created.  It is a true mystery to man, and even though I received an explanation, I am not God and cannot tell you His thought about this in greater detail. It just is. He made it come to fruition.

Satan wants man to delve and find a non-conclusion and then the end result is how? I am just flesh.  Pretty crafty, the Negator.

Faith is what God has said to us, over the centuries is what it takes to become friends with God, being able to be accepted by God.

Virtues are needed to be 'inspired' by God.  Faith is the very first virtue for man to have.  It all works in conjunction in synchronous. With combination of each, each creates it's need to be a protection for the heart of man, like a shield to protect from evil and wickedness.

The Prophets were able because they had faith.  The just in God have faith.  Faith.  

Faith Hope and Charity are strung together around the heart as shield and nourishes the mind. Wisdom is able to instruct and instill.

The regular man that does not know God, may be virtuous, depends on how they were raised.  Their generational past, their parents, so forth.  Good willed good people.  

Jesus had Matthew write down personally, certain parts of His life as witness to Jesus, and Matthew has a voice. We read today's English version in chapter 24.  I read this chapter many a times.  It resounds.  Jesus in this chapter, says, not even the Son of Man knows the day when the son of Satan comes. Only My Father. For He it is that will say enough, let be so.  What the Father thinks. The Father knows the day, the hour, the minutes, the seconds.  He alone.  When read Jesus' statements about His Father, Jesus says, I only do what My Father shows me, and tells me.  Thus Jesus tells us what the Father has told Jesus.  Have to pay attention to the relationship here between Jesus and the Father. Jesus does nothing of his own free will against the Father.  Obedience.  Adam disobeyed.   Adam would be like Christ had he obeyed.  Another point to pay attention to in the Poem of the Man-God.  God said, In our Image and Likeness let us make man.  Adam buffooned.  Jesus did not.  Adam chose another. Jesus did not.  God the Father states over and over, Christ, My Christ. It should have been My Adam. So Jesus becomes the New Adam.  And the New Adam has told us what to do and how to live, how to have God, enjoy Him and live forever on the New Earth, in the New Universe, with the New Heavens.  The New. The old is corrupt.  

Jesus tells us that the Book Revelations (Apocalypse) belongs to Mary His Mother.  So I surmise and conclude to that She had it written by John. The Son, does everything for the Mother.  Another point of relationship of Jesus to take great notice. Jesus has a Mother and a Father. The 4th Commandment says, Honor your Father and Mother - Parents.  Does Jesus break the commandments?  Ask yourself.

Jesus perfected the Commandments as in He perfectly honored and observed them. Means he knew them and walked according these.
    the Law of God.

Those outside of God, that is those who neglect their Father, don't listen to their Father, but to another lower father.

In Matthew 24 it says that day will come as a 'thief' in the night and overtake the world by surprise. Like a tidal wave that just erupts.
    Like volcano that was asleep bursts into eruption.  That's what it says.
    "We must always watch." "Not to Slumber and Sleep" meaning ignore.

Always be watchful. Tell your children, pray, pray, pray.  Tell others to prepare them. The ignorant won't. That's how it is.
    The Temple was destroyed, it was Prophetic occurrence. Prophetic as in from God. He "Warned" them.

The Apocalypse is from Mary though Jesus.  Mercy.  God does not have to tell man what is going to take place.  Accidents occur everyday. Did God perhaps warn of each one?  God puts inspiration, that inner voice which warns against danger.  Even the wicked get this.
    God is kind and gracious.  Did God perhaps warn those in Noah's time? or Noe.  Most likely, and they ignored their inner voice and the outer signs.  Noah building an Ark.  They laughed him to scorn, ridiculed him.  Him and his family.

The Lord has been telling and warning, mankind for centuries.  The Book is out for all the world to read.  The wise cling to it. The foolish do not.

Warnings of God comes in many forms in infinite ways. Here there everywhere in events, events that seem hellish, events that rocks the world, events that shakes the earth and its inhabitants. Are we paying attention being Watchful?

One can see, when one knows the issues and problems from "Gods" perspective, because God taught us what the roots of these are.
    Signs in entrails. Signs in common day living conditions. All from sin and a lack of charity and joined to the 'Beast.' There it is joined to the Beast. The hearts of men and women are seduced to false affections, called 'lust.' Concupiscence of the mind, of the flesh and the senses.

Jesus spoke and advised the peoples in and from 1943-20xx, go out of the world you are too weak. Stay amongst the Saints, be joined together.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 pm