Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Explains True Power

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Jesus Explains True Power Empty Jesus Explains True Power

Post by Poem

From 1944 January 6

"I have told you over and over again--and tell you once more today, the day of Christ's manifestation--that when God is with you, all the forces of Earth joined together are like smoke dispersed by a mighty wind. (Apocalypse 19)

"Power is not in weapons or in the number of those armed.  Power is in the 'portion' which God has with Himself.  God is where there is honesty in life, love for the Lord, and the justice of uprightness."

"It is vain to hope that God will be present where sins surpass that limit which my Mercy accepts because it remembers having been Man and having undergone the assaults of the Enemy, overcoming them because it was One with the Will of the Father, which does not want man to be lost, but to overcome so as to be saved.

God is not present where, in the name of overbearance, abuse and arrogance are permitted.  God is not present where there is no love for Him, and there is no love where there is sinful living and a lack of charity towards one's neighbor."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 am by Poem

Apocalypse 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called faithful and true, and with justice doth he judge and fight. 12 And his eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many diadems, and he had a name written, which no man knoweth but himself. 13 And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood; and his name is called, THE WORD OF GOD. 14 And the armies that are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp two edged sword; that with it he may strike the nations. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God the Almighty.

16 And he hath on his garment, and on his thigh written: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that did fly through the midst of heaven: Come, gather yourselves together to the great supper of God: 18 That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of tribunes, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all freemen and bondmen, and of little and of great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to make war with him that sat upon the horse, and with his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, who wrought signs before him, wherewith he seduced them who received the character of the beast, and who adored his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire, burning with brimstone.

21 And the rest were slain by the sword of him that sitteth upon the horse, which proceedeth out of his mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:53 am