Number of posts : 2461

Jesus Explains His Descent to Limbo

Post by Poem on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 am

Notebooks: 1945-50
    Page: 345
    Chp:

January 31 1947

Jesus says:

"You shall give these words to Father Berti. You now know it is was he who asked you about them:

"When I gave the dictation on January 15, 1944, to my Maria and said, 'When I descended there to take those who awaited my coming out of Limbo, I experienced the horror of that horror, and if something done by God were not immutable because it is perfect, I would have wished to make it less atrocious, for I am Love, and I felt pain over that horror,' I wanted to speak of the different places in the hereafter, where the deceased were grouped together in general and called 'hell,' as opposed to Paradise, where God is.

"When, in the superabundance of my joy after the consummation of the Sacrifice, I was able to open Limbo for the just and take many spirits out of Purgatory, I shook with horror, contemplating in my thought that only for the place of damnation was there no redemption or transformation of horror. But I did not enter there. It was not proper or useful to do so.

"Are you astonished that I took many souls out of Purgatory as well? Consider: If a Holy Mass can free someone from Purgatory and always serves to abbreviation and sweeten purgation, what must the real Sacrifice of the Divine Lamb have meant for those in Purgatory? As the Priest and Victim, I applied my merits and my Blood to them, and It whitened the stoles which had not yet been rendered white by the white fire of purgative charity. [Revelation 7-14]

"Send him this and My Blessing."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2461

Re: Jesus Explains His Descent to Limbo

Post by Poem on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 am

Apostles Creed:

"He descended to the Dead" = Limbo and Purgatory. These two were in hell. Purgatory then is down there as well. The different levels of the 'abyss' in partitions or in cordoned off areas where one cannot cross over to the other.

One partition or level upper probably no fire Limbo

Just below that with it's different levels exists Purgatory.

And finally the Dreaded Abyss of Hell very bottom.

Hell will then after the Final Judgment, become separated and exist by itself. It will be wiped from the memory of those in Heaven.

For Hell at present is spiritual realm with no bodies, just spirits. After the Final Judgment, Hell will contain, flesh and spirits.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:31 pm