Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Light of the World -- Book 4 Chapter 504

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Jesus Light of the World  -- Book 4 Chapter 504 Empty Jesus Light of the World -- Book 4 Chapter 504

Post by Poem

Book 4
    Chapter: 504. Jesus, Light of the World.

28th September 1946.

Jesus is still in Jerusalem, but not in the courts of the Temple. He is in a beautifully decorated vast room, one of the many to be found within the enclosure, which is as large as a village.

He has just gone in and is still walking beside the person who invited Him to go in probably to protect Him from the cold wind blowing on the Moriah, and He is followed by the apostles and some disciples. I say « some », because besides Isaac and Marjiam there is Jonathan, and among the crowds, who also go in behind the Master, there is the levite Zacharias, who a few days previously told Him that he wanted to be His disciple, and there are two more men, whom I have already seen with the dis-ciples, but whose names I do not know. But among those well-disposed people there are also the usual unavoidable unchangeable Pharisees. They stop almost at the door, just as if they happened to be there by chance to discuss business, but they are there to listen. The people present are eager to hear the word of the Lord.

He looks at the assembly of people of clearly different nationalities, as they are not all Palestinians, although of Jewish religion. He looks at all the people gathered, many of whom will perhaps return tomorrow to the regions from which they came and will relate His word there saying: « We have heard the Man Who is said to be our Messi-ah. » And He does not speak to them of the Law, as they are already acquainted with it, as He often does when He realises that His listeners are not familiar with it or their faith is shaken; but He speaks of Himself, that they may know Him.

He says: « I am the Light of the world and he who follows Me will not walk in dark-ness but will have the light of life. » And He becomes silent, after enunciating the theme of His speech, as He usually does when He is going to deliver a momentous speech. He keeps silent to give the people time to decide whether they are interested in the subject or not, and also to give them time to go away if the subject is of no interest to them. None of the people present go away; on the contrary the Pharisees, who were near the door, intent on a forced affected conversation, and who have be-come silent and have turned towards the interior of the synagogue at Jesus' first word, go in elbowing their way with their unfailing arrogance.

When all the whispering is over, Jesus repeats the aforesaid sentence in an even louder voice and He goes on to say:

« I am the Light of the world because I am the Son of the Father, Who is the Father of the Light. A son is always like the father who begot him and is of the same nature. Likewise I am like and I have the same nature as He Who begot Me. God, the Most High, the perfect and Infinite Spirit, is Light of Love, Light of Wisdom, Light of Power, Light of Goodness, Light of Beauty. He is the Father of the Lights, and he who lives of Him and in Him can see, because he is in the Light, as it is God's desire that men should see. And He gave man intelligence and feelings, that he might see the Light, that is, God Himself, and understand and love it. And He gave man eyes, that he might see the most beautiful of all things created, the perfection of elements, through which Creation is visible and which is one of the first actions of God Creator and bears the most visible sign of Him Who created it: light, the incorporeal, bright, beatific, consoling, necessary light, as is necessary the Father of all: God Eternal and Most High.

By an order of His Thought He created the firmament and the earth, that is, the mass of the atmosphere and the mass of dust, the incorporeal and the corporeal, what is very light and what is heavy, but both still barren, void and shapeless, be-cause they were enveloped in darkness, devoid of stars and lifeless. But to give the earth and the firmament their true features, to make of them two beautiful things, useful and suitable for the continuation of His creative work, the Spirit of God - that hovered over the waters and was one thing with the Creator Who was creating and with the Inspirer Who urged to create, in order to be able to love not only Himself in the Father and in the Son, but also an infinite number of creatures named stars, planets, waters, seas, forests, plants, flowers, animals that fly, wriggle, creep, run, jump, climb, and finally man, the most perfect creature, more perfect than the sun, because he is endowed with soul as well as with matter, with intelligence as well as with instinct, with freedom as well as with rules, man similar to God because of his spirit, similar to animals because of his body, the demigod who becomes god by the grace of God and his own will, the human being who can transform himself into an angel, if he wishes so, the beloved being of sensible Creation, for whom, although He knew that he would be a sinner, even before time existed, He prepared the Saviour, the Victim in the Being loved beyond measure, in the Son, in the Word, for Whom everything was made - but to give the earth and the firmament their true features, as I was saying, the Spirit of God, hovering over the cosmos, shouts, and it is the first time that the Word shows Himself: "Let there be light" and there was light, good, beneficial, strong during the day, dim at night, everlasting until the end of time. From the ocean of wonders, which is the throne of God, the bosom of God, God draws the most beautiful gem, and it is the light preceding the most per-fect gem, that is, the creation of man, in whom there is not a jewel of God, but God Himself, breathing over the dust to make it living flesh and His heir to the heavenly Paradise where He awaits the just, His children, that He may rejoice in them and they in Him.

If at the beginning of creation God wanted light on His works, if to make light He used His Word, if God grants those, whom He beloves, His most perfect likeness: light, material joyful incorporeal light, wise sanctifying spiritual light, is it possible that He has not given the Son of His love what He is Himself? Really the Most High has given everything to Him in Whom He is well pleased from eternity, and He wanted the Light to be the first and the most powerful of everything, so that without waiting to ascend to Heaven men might know the wonder of the Trinity, that makes the blissful heaven-ly choruses sing because of the harmonious joy they admire, and that angels enjoy contemplating the Light, that is, God, the Light that fills Paradise making all its inhab-itants blissful.

I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of Life! As light on the shapeless earth made life possible for plants and ani-mals, so My Light makes eternal Life possible for spirits. I, being the Light that I am, create Life in you and I preserve it, I increase it, I re-create you in it, I transform you, I take you to the Abode of God along the ways of wisdom, of love, of sanctifica-tion. He who has the Light, possesses God, because the Light is one thing with Charity and he who has Charity has God. He who has the Light possesses the Life, because God is there where His beloved Son is welcomed. »

« You are talking nonsense. Who has seen what is God? Not even Moses saw God, because in Horeb, as soon as he realised who was speaking from the blazing bush, he covered his face; neither could he see Him on the other occasions because of the dazzling lightning. And You say that You saw God? The face of Moses, who had only heard Him speak, remained brightly radiant. But what radiance is there on Your face? You are a poor Galilean with a pale face like most of Your countrymen. You are ill, tired and thin. If You had really seen God and He did love You, You would not look like a dying man. You want to give Your life, when You have not got enough for Your-self? » and they shake their heads pitying Him ironically.

« God is Light and I know which is His Light, because children know their father and each knows himself. I know My Father and I know who I am. I am the Light of the world. I am the Light because My Father is the Light and He begot Me and gave Me His Nature. The Word does not differ from the Thought because the word expresses what the intellect thinks. In any case, do you no longer know the prophets? Do you not remember Ezekiel and above all Daniel? When the former describes God, seen in the vision, on the chariot of the four animals, he says: "On the throne there was one who looked like a man and within him and around him I saw a kind of yellow amber which resembled fire, and from his loins upwards and downwards I saw a kind of fire and a light all around; like a rainbow in the clouds on rainy days, that is how the sur-rounding light appeared". And Daniel says: "I was watching until the thrones were set in place and the Ancient of days took his seat. His robe was as white as snow, his hair as pure as wool; his throne was a blaze of flames and the wheels of his throne were a burning fire. A stream of fire poured out issuing from his presence". God is like that and I shall be like that when I come to judge you. »

« Your testimony is not valid. You bear witness to Yourself. So what is the value of Your testimony? As far as we are concerned it is false. »

« Although I bear witness to Myself, My witness is true, because I know from where I came and where I am going. But you know neither from where I come nor where I am going. Your wisdom is what you see. I instead know everything that is unknown to man, and I have come that you may become acquainted with it as well. That is why I said that I am the Light. Because light reveals what was concealed by dark-ness. In Heaven there is Light, on the Earth there is, above all, the reign of Darkness, which conceals the truth from spirits, because Darkness hates the spirits of men and does not want them to become acquainted with the Truth and the truths, so that they may not be sanctified. And that is why I came. That you may have Light and conse-quently Life. But you do not want to receive Me. You want to judge what you do not know and you cannot judge it because it is so much higher up than you are and can-not be understood by anyone who does not contemplate it with the eyes of the spirit, of a humble spirit nourished with faith. Instead you judge according to the flesh. So your judgement cannot be true. I instead do not judge anybody, if I can abstain from judging. I look at you mercifully and I pray for you. That you may open out to Light. But when I have to judge, then My judgement is true, because I am not alone, but I am with the Father Who sent Me, and from His glory He can see the interior of hearts. And as He sees yours, He can see Mine. And if He saw an unjust judgement in My heart, for My sake and for the honour of His Justice, He would inform Me. But the Father and I judge in one way only and so we are in two and I am not alone in judging and bearing witness. In your Law it is written that the testimony of two wit-nesses giving the same evidence is to be accepted as true and valid. So I bear witness to My Na-ture and the Father Who sent Me testifies the same thing. So what I say is true. »

« We cannot hear the voice of the Most High. You say that He is Your Father… »

« He spoke of Me at the Jordan… »

« All right. But You were not the only one at the Jordan. There was also John. He might have spoken of him. He was a great prophet. »

« You are condemning yourselves with your own lips. Tell Me: who speaks through the lips of the prophets? »

« The Spirit of God. »

« And was John a prophet according to you? »

« One of the greatest, if not the greatest. »

« Well then, why did you not believe his words and why do you not believe them? He pointed Me out as the Lamb of God, Who had come to cancel the sins of the world. When he was asked whether he was the Christ, he replied: "I am not the Christ, I am one who precedes Him. And behind me there is He Who actually precedes me, be-cause He existed before me, and I did not know Him, but He Who took me from the womb of my mother and invested me with my mission in the desert and sent me to baptise, said to me: 'He upon Whom you will see the Spirit descend, He is the One Who will baptise with the Holy Spirit and fire'". Do you not remember? And yet many among you were present… So why do you not believe the prophet who pointed Me out after hearing the words of Heaven? Have I to tell My Father this: that His people no longer believes in the prophets? »

« And where is Your father? Joseph the carpenter has been sleeping for years in his sepulchre. You no longer have a father. »

« You know neither My Father nor Me. But if you wanted to know Me, you would know also My true Father. »

« You are possessed and a liar. You are a blasphemer as You insist in maintaining that the Most High is Your Father. You deserve to be stoned according to the Law. »

The Pharisees and the others of the Temple shout threateningly while the people look at them grimly, anxious as they are to defend the Christ.

Jesus looks at them without saying anything further, and He then leaves the room by a little side door opening onto a porch.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:56 pm by Poem

This chapter along with next one after this one, teaches in depth what a Pharisee is. We can read throughout the Poem to see them little by little, but
    here and the next chapter, you see the clearly if you meditate, them.

Even if God the Father blazing with Fire Himself stood in front of these types, they would call God a liar and a blasphemer right to His Face.  
    See the truth find the similarities.

If you are like St. Paul, St. Peter, St. Pio or the like, when met face to face with these New and older Pharisees, you get the same replies and thoughts.

There are two long connected teachings and comments from Mary Our Lady and Jesus concerning, these.  One is about Judas Iscariot a product of Pharisaical teachings and ways, and the other is about them.

The teachings tells us that there are more Judas's then ever before filling up the world and also the New Pharisees are present day Catholics who are gone astray.

Let's now focus on Isaiah chapter 14 particularly these words which many ignore.

God is referring to the true king of Babylon and he is not of human origin:    14:4 Thou shalt take up this parable against the king of Babylon, and shalt say: How is the oppressor come to nothing, the tribute hath ceased?  5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, the rod of the rulers,

Apocalypse 12:9

9 And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Isaiah 14:11

Thy pride is brought down to hell, thy carcass is fallen down: under thee shall the moth be strewed, and worms shall be thy covering.  12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations?  13 And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north.  14 I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High.  15 But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.  

These words concerning this monster are scattered in the Bible, but, if you piece them together, using Wisdom, you see the whole picture on one straight line.

Daniel, Apocalypse, Isaiah, and a few more of the major prophets.

We must know now who the father of the Pharisees are?  Do we know?  Satan.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:03 pm by Poem

Here in the chapter: God is speaking to them through His Word the Second Person of the Triune God. The Thought of God is then spoken by the Word of God. Don't forget this.

Jesus as Man-God, the fusion of God in man, with true Flesh. Which: In simplicity, He has affections and sentiments as we men and women with senses and affections.

Let Me take on Flesh and affections of their kind to raise them up to Our kind.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am