Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Book 4 Chapter 500. Divine and Diabolical Possessions.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Book 4 Chapter 500. Divine and Diabolical Possessions. Empty Book 4 Chapter 500. Divine and Diabolical Possessions.

Post by Poem

Book 4 Chapter 500. Divine and Diabolical Possessions.

25th September 1946.

The Bethabara ford has just been crossed. Across the blue river which is quite rich in water as it is nourished by the affluents replenished by the autumn rains, one can see the other bank, the eastern one, with many people gesticulating. On the western bank, instead, where Jesus is with His apostles, there is only one shepherd and a herd grazing the green grass on the bank.

Peter throws himself on the remains of a little wall which is there, without even dry-ing his legs, still wet after wading. Because it is true that in this season they use boats, but to avoid running them aground where the water is shallow, they make use of them only where the water is deeper and stop to disembark the passengers where the keel rubs against submerged herbs. Thus passengers are compelled to walk for a few steps in the water.

« What is the matter with you? Are you not feeling well? »

« No. But I cannot stand this any more. On mount Nebo violence, and before that at Heshbon, and previously at Jerusalem and at Capernaum, after mount Nebo at Callirhoe, and now at Bethabara… Oh!… » he bends his head holding it with his hands and weeps…

« Don't lose heart, Simon. Don't deprive Me of your companion's courage and of yours! » Jesus says to him approaching him and laying His hand on the apostle's heavy grey mantle.

« I cannot stand that! I cannot see You ill-treated thus! If I reacted… perhaps I could. But… having to restrain myself… and hear their insults, and see You suffering, as if I were a powerless baby… oh! it breaks my heart and I feel worn out… How can one bear to see Him thus!? He seems to be ill, to be dying of marshfever… He looks like a chased culprit who cannot find a place where to stop and have a morsel of food or a drop of water, or find a stone on which to rest his head! That hyena on mount Nebo! Those snakes at Callirhoe! That madman who is still over there! (and he points at the other bank). Less of a demon the one from Callirhoe, although You say that only the second one was possessed by Beelzebub! I am afraid of possessed people, I think that if Satan seized them thus, they must have been very bad. But… man may fall without being completely willing to do so. Those instead who without being possessed behave as they do, with their reason completely free!… Oh! will You never subdue them, considering that You do not want to punish them? And they… will defeat You… » And the faithful apostle, whose tears had stopped dur-ing his outburst of anger, resumes weeping bitterly…

« My dear Peter, and do you think that they are not possessed? Do you think that to be possessed one must be like the man from Callirhoe or like other people we have come across? Do you think that obsession is displayed only by unbecoming shouts, by bounds, by fury, by mania for living in dens, by stubborn silence, by impediments in limbs, by benumbed minds, so that the person possessed speaks and acts uncon-sciously? No. There are also more subtle and powerful obsessions, nay possessions, and they are the most dangerous ones because they do not hinder or weaken rea-son, so that it may not accomplish good deeds, but they develop it, nay: they expand it so that it may be powerful in serving him who possesses it. When God takes pos-session of an intellect and makes use of it for His service, He instils into it, in the hours in which it is at God's service, a supernatural intelligence which greatly increas-es the natural intelligence of the subject. Do you think, for instance, that Isaiah, Eze-kiel, Daniel, and the other prophets, if they had had to read and explain those proph-ecies, as written by others, would not have found the indecipherable obscurities that present-day people find? And yet, I tell you, they understood them perfectly while receiving them. Look, Simon. Let us take this flower which has grown here at your feet. What can you see in the shade enveloping its calyx? Nothing. You can see a deep calyx and a little mouth and nothing else. Now look at it while I pick it and I put it here in the rays of sunlight. What do you see? »

« I see some pistils, some pollen, and a little crown of down which looks like cilia around the pistils and a tiny strip, all beetle-browed, adorning the large petal and the two small ones and I see a tiny drop of dew at the bottom of the calyx… and oh! A midge has gone down into it, to drink, and has become entangled in the beetle-browed down and cannot free itself So! Let me have a better look. Oh! The down is sticky like honey I see! God made it thus, so that the plant may feed on it, or birds may be nourished eating the flies, or the air may be purified… How wonderful! »

« But without the strong sunshine you would not have seen anything. »

« Eh! no! »

« The same happens in the case of a divine possession. Man, who of his own puts only the good will to love his God wholly, to give himself up to His will, to practise vir-tues and control passions, He's absorbed in God, and in the Light that is God, in the Wisdom that is God he sees and understands everything. Later, when the absolute action comes to an end, a state takes over in the creature, whereby what has been received is transformed into a rule of life and sanctification, but becomes obscure, or rather, what previously seemed clear becomes crepuscular. The demon, a perpetual mimic of God, causes a similar effect, although limited because God only is infinite, in the mental obsession of those who are possessed because they gave themselves spontaneously to him in order to be triumphant, and he grants them a superior intelli-gence, devoted exclusively to evil, to harming, to offending God and man. But as the satanic action finds the soul consenting, it is continuous and thus leads it by degrees to a complete knowledge of Evil. They are the worst possessions. Nothing appears outwardly and consequently such possessed people are not avoided. But they exist. As I have often told you, the Son of man will be struck by people possessed that way. »

« But could God not strike Hell? » asks Philip.

« He could. He is the stronger. »

« And why does He not do so to defend You? »

« The reasons of God are known in Heaven. Let us go. And do not lose heart. »

The shepherd, who has been listening without pretending to do so, asks: « Have You a place where to go? Are You expected? »

« No, man. I should go beyond Jericho. But no one is expecting Me. »

« Are You very tired, Rabbi? »

« Yes, I am tired. They would not give us hospitality or allow us to stop as from mount Nebo. »

« Well… I wanted to tell You… I come from near Beth-hoglah, the ancient… My father is blind and I cannot go too far as I do not want to leave him by himself for months. But my heart suffers because of that and so does the herd. If You want… I would give You hospitality. It is not far. The old man believes so much in You. Joseph, Jo-seph's son, Your disciple, knows. »

« Let us go. »

The man does not wait to be told twice. He gathers the herd and sets it going towards the village, which must be north-west of the place where they are now. Jesus follows the herd with His disciples.
    « Master » says the Iscariot after some time « Beth-hoglah will not have anyone who can afford to buy the gifts of that man… »

« We shall sell them when we go to Jericho to see Nike. »

« The fact is… that this man is poor and we will have to requite him, but I have not a penny left. »

« We have food, and plenty of it. Also for some beggars. We need nothing else for the time being. »

« As You wish. But it would have been better if You had sent me ahead. I could have… »

« It is not necessary. »

« Master, that is lack of trust! Why don't You send us as You did previously, by twos? »

« Because I love you and I take care of your welfare. »

« It is not right to keep us unknown like this. People will think that… we are not wor-thy, not able… Once You used to let us go, we preached, we worked miracles, we were known… »

« Do you regret that you no longer do so? Did it do you any good to go without Me? You are the only one to complain that you do not go by yourself… Judas!… »

« Master, You know whether I love You! » says Judas resolutely.

« I know. And I keep you with Me that your spirit may not become corrupted. You are the only one who gathers and hands out, sells or barters on behalf of the poor. That is enough. Even too much. Look at your companions, not one of them asks for what you ask. »

« But You allowed the disciples… Such difference is unfair. »

« Judas, you are the only one to say that I am unjust… But I forgive you. Go on and send Andrew to Me. »

And Jesus slackens His pace to wait for Andrew and speak to him privately. I do not know what He says to him. I see Andrew smile gently and bend to kiss the hands of the Master and then go on.
    Jesus remains alone, behind them all… and He proceeds with bowed head, wiping His face with the hem of His mantle as if He were perspiring. But the drops streaming down His emaciated pale cheeks are tears, not beads of perspiration.

--------------------

Jesus says: « You will put here the vision of 3rd October 1944: "The Wife of the Sad-ducean Necromancer". »

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:16 pm by Poem

Book 5 Chapter
    501. The Wife of the Sadducean Necromancer.

3rd October 1944.

Jesus is still travelling tirelessly around Palestine. The river is still on His right hand side and He is proceeding in the same direction as the beautiful blue water, which shines where it is kissed by the sun, and is green-blue near the banks, where the shade of the trees is reflected with its deep green hues.

Jesus is in the middle of His disciples. I hear Bartholomew ask Him: « Are we really going to Jericho? Are You not afraid of an ambush? »

« No, I am not. I arrived in Jerusalem for Passover along a different road and they are disappointed, as they do not know where to get hold of Me without attracting the attention of the crowds too
    much. Believe Me, Bartholomew, there is less danger for Me in a thickly populated town than along remote paths. The crowds are good and sincere. But they are also impulsive. And they would rebel if I were captured when I am among them to evan-gelize and cure people. Snakes work in solitude and darkness. And then… I still have many days to work… The… the hour of the Demon will come and you will lose Me. But you will find Me later. Believe that. And remember to believe it, when events will real-ly seem to be giving Me the lie. »

The apostles sigh worriedly and look at Him lovingly and pitifully and John utters a groan: « No! » while Peter embraces Him with his short strong arms as if to defend Him, saying: « O my Lord and Master! » He does not say anything else, but those few words are so meaningful.

« It is so, My dear friends. That is why I came. Be strong. You can see how I proceed unhesitatingly towards My goal, like one who goes towards the sun smiling at it and being kissed by it. My Sacrifice will be a sun for the world. The light of Grace will de-scend into hearts, the peace with God will make them productive, the merits of My martyrdom will make men capable of earning Heaven. And what do I want but that? To put your hands into the hands of the Eternal, your Father and Mine and say: "Here: I have brought these children back to You. Look, Father, they are pure. They can come back to You". And see you clasped in His bosom and say: "Love one anoth-er at last, because the One and the others are anxious for that and you suffered bit-terly for not having been able to love one another". That is My joy. And every day that brings Me closer to the fulfilment of that return, of that forgiveness, of that un-ion, increases My anxiety to consummate the holocaust to give you God and His King-dom. »

Jesus is solemn, almost ecstatic while saying so. He is walking upright in His blue tunic and darker mantle, bareheaded in this cool hour of the morning, and He seems to be smiling at I wonder which vision, which His eyes can see against the clear blue sky. The sun that kisses His left cheek makes His eyes shine even more brightly and caus-es His golden hair to sparkle as it is moved by a light breeze and by His step. It stresses the red of His lips open to a smile and seem to inflame all His face with a joy, which actually comes from the inside of His adorable Heart, burning with love for us.

« Master, may I say a word to You? » asks Thomas.

« Which? »

« The other day You said that the Redeemer, You, will have a traitor. How can a man betray You, the Son of God? »

« A man, in fact, would not be able to betray the Son of God, God like His Father. But it will not be a man. It will be a demon in the body of a man. The most possessed, the most obsessed man. Mary of Magdala had seven demons and the demoniac of a few days ago was dominated by Beelzebub. But in My traitor there will be Beelzebub and all his demoniac court… Oh! Hell will real-ly be in that heart to give him the boldness to sell the Son of God to His enemies, just as a lamb is sold to the butcher! »

« Master, is that man already possessed by Satan now? »

« No, Judas. But he is leaning towards Satan and to lean towards Satan means put-ting oneself in the condition of falling into him » (Jesus is speaking to the Iscariot).

« And why does he not come to You to be cured of his inclination? Does he know he has such inclination or does he not know? »

« If he did not know he would not be guilty, whereas he is, because he knows that he tends to evil and that he does not persist in his decision to emerge from it. If he per-sisted, he would come to Me… but he does not come… Poison penetrates and My closeness does not cleanse him because he does not want it, he avoids it… Your er-ror, o men. You fly from Me when you need Me most » (Jesus has replied to An-drew).

« But has he ever come to You? Do You know him? And do we know him? »

« Matthew, I know men even before they know Me. And you know that and your companions know. I called you because I knew you. »

« But do we know him? » asks Matthew insisting.

« And is it possible for you not to know those who come to your Master? You are My friends and share food, rest and fatigue with Me. I have even opened My house to you, the house of My holy Mother. I take you there so that the air one breathes in it may make you capable of understanding Heaven with its voices and orders. I take you to it as a doctor takes his patients, as soon as they recover from a series of dis-eases, to healthy springs which may fortify them overcoming the remains of the dis-eases which may become harmful again. So you know everyone coming to Me. »

« In which town did You meet him? »

« Peter, Peter! »

« It's true, Master, I am worse than a gossipy woman. Forgive me. But it is love, You know… »

« Yes, I know, and that is why I tell you that your fault does not disgust Me. But get rid of it. »

« Yes, my Lord. »

The path narrows, limited by a row of trees and a small ditch, and the group stretch-es out lengthwise. Jesus is speaking to the Iscariot, to whom He gives instructions for expenses and alms. All the others are behind, in twos. In the rear, there is Peter, all alone. He is thoughtful. He is walking with his head bowed, so engrossed in thought that he does not realise that he has been outdistanced by the others.

« Eh, you! man » a man on horseback shouts to him. « Are you with the Nazarene? »

« Yes, why? »

« Are you going to Jericho? »

« Are you anxious to know? I don't know. I follow the Master and I don't ask ques-tions. Wherever He goes, all is well done. The road is the Jericho one, but we might go back to the Decapolis. Who knows? If you want more information, the Master is over there. »

The man spurs his horse and Peter makes a strange grimace behind his back and mumbles: « I don't trust you, my handsome man. You are a lot of dogs, all of you. I don't want to be the traitor. I swear to myself: "This mouth of mine shall be sealed". There you are » and he makes a sign on his lips as if he were locking them.

The man on horseback has joined Jesus. He is speaking to Him and that gives Peter the opportunity to join the others.

When the man departs, he waves his hand to the Iscariot. Nobody notices it, except Peter, who is at the rear of the group. And he does not appear to be approving of the greeting. He takes Judas by the sleeve and asks him: « Who is he? Do you know him? How come? »

« By sight. He is a rich man of Jerusalem. »

« You have friends in the upper classes! Well… providing it is all right. Tell me: is he the fox-faced man who tells you so many things?… »

« Which things? »

« Well! the ones you say you know about the Master! »

« Me? »

« Yes, You. Don't you remember that stormy evening? At the time of the spate? »

« Ah! No!… But are you still thinking of words spoken in a moment of ill humour? »

« I think of everything that may hurt Jesus: things, people, friends, enemies… And I am always ready to keep the promises I make to whoever wants to harm Jesus. Goodbye. »

Judas looks at him in a strange way, while he goes away. There is amazement, sor-row, anger and I would say something else: hatred.

Peter joins Jesus and calls Him.

« Oh! Peter! Come! » Jesus lays His arm on Peter's shoulder.

« Who was that hispid Judaean? »

« Hispid, Peter? He was smooth and scented! »

« He had a hispid conscience. Don't trust him, Jesus. »

« I told you that My time has not yet come. And when it comes no mistrust will save Me… if I wanted to be saved. Stones also would shout and would form a chain, if I wanted to save Myself. »
    « It may be… But don't trust… Master? »

« Peter? What is the matter? »

« Master… I have something to tell You and a burden in my heart. »

« A thing? A burden? »

« Yes. The burden is a sin. The thing an advice. »

« Start from the sin. »

« Master… I… I hate… I am disgusted, yes, if I do not hate because You do not want us to hate, I am disgusted at one of us. I seem to be near a den from which the stench of snakes in heat comes out… and I would not like any of them to come out to injure You. That man is a mass of snakes and he himself is in heat with the demon. »

« How do you infer that? »

« Well!… I don't know. I am coarse and ignorant, but I am not stupid. I am accus-tomed to reading winds and clouds… and now I have eyes to read also hearts. Jesus… I am afraid. »

« Do not judge, Peter. And do not suspect. Suspicion creates chimeras. And one sees what is not there. »

« May eternal God grant that there is nothing. But I am not sure. »

« Who is it, Peter? »

« Judas of Kerioth. He boasts of having important friends and even a short time ago that ugly face greeted him as one greets a well known person. He did not have such friends previously. »

« Judas is the one who receives and hands out money. He has the opportunity to ap-proach rich people. He is clever. »

« Yes, he is clever… Master, tell me the truth, do You not suspect? »

« Peter, you are so dear to Me because of your heart. But I want you to be perfect. Who does not obey is not perfect. I said to you: do not judge and do not suspect. »

« But You are not telling me… »

« We shall soon be near Jericho and we shall stop to wait for a woman who cannot receive us in her house… »

« Why? Is she a sinner? »

« No. She is a poor wretch. The man on horseback who worried you so much came to tell Me to wait for her. And I will wait for her although I know I can do nothing for her. And do you know who put her and the horseman on My tracks? Judas. You can see that his acquaintance with that Judaean is an honest one. »

Peter lowers his head and becomes silent and embarrassed. Perhaps he is not yet convinced and is still curious, but he is silent.

Jesus stops outside the town walls and tired as He is, He sits down in the shadow of a group of trees, which give shade to a fountain, near which there are quadrupeds wa-tering. The disciples also sit down waiting. It cannot be an important district of the town because apart from these horses and donkeys, obviously of travelling merchants, there are no people.

A woman comes forward, all enveloped in a large dark mantle and with her face well covered. Her thick dark veil conceals half of her face. The horseman seen previously, but now on foot, and three men, sumptuously dressed, are with her.

« We greet You, Master. »

« Peace be with you. »
    « This is the woman. Listen to her and satisfy her request. »

« If I can. »

« You can do everything. »

« Do you, a Sadducee, think so? » The Sadducee is the horseman.

« I believe in what I see. »

« And have you seen that I can? »

« Yes, I have. »

« And do you know why I can? » There is silence. « May I know why you think that I can? » There is silence.

Jesus no longer minds him or the others. He speaks to the woman: « What do you want? »

« Master… Master… »

« Speak, without fear. »

The woman looks askance at her companions who interpret her glance their way.

« The woman's husband is ill and she asks you to cure him. He is an influential per-son, at Herod's court. You had better satisfy her. »

« I will satisfy her if I can, not because he is influential, but because she is unhappy. I have already said so. What is the matter with your husband? Why did he not come? And why do you not want Me to go to him? »

Further silence and further look askance.

« Do you wish to speak to me without witnesses? Come. » They move a few steps aside. « Speak. »

« Master… I believe in You. I believe so much that I am sure that You know every-thing about him, me and our wretched lives… But he does not believe… But he hates You… But he… »

« But he cannot be cured because he has no faith. Not only he has no faith in Me, but not even in the true God. »

« Ah! You are aware! » The woman is weeping desperately. « My house is a hell! A hell! You free possessed people. So You know what the demon is. But do You know this subtle, intelligent, false and learned demon? Do you know to what perversion he leads one? To what sins? Do You know the ruin he causes around himself? My house? Is it a house? No. It is the threshold of hell. My husband? Is he my husband? He is now ill and does not bother about me. But also when he was strong and eager for love, was it a man that embraced me, held me and had me? No! I was in the coils of a demon, I smelt the breath and felt the viscid body of a demon. I loved him so much and I love him. I am his wife and he took my virginity when I was little more than a girl: I was only fourteen years old. But also when I remembered that first hour and with it I recollected the unsullied sensations of the first embrace that made me a woman, I, at first with the nobler part of myself then with my flesh and blood, I reacted with horror remembering that he is a filthy necromancer. I had the impression that not my man but the dead people he evoked were on me to satisfy themselves… And even now, when I look at him, dying and still immersed in that magic, I am horrified. I do not see him… I see Satan. Oh! How grievous it is! Not even in death I shall be with him, because the Law forbids it. Save him, Master. I ask You to cure him to give him time to recover. » The wom-an is weeping distressingly.

« Poor woman! I cannot cure him. »

« Why, Lord? »

« Because he does not want it. »

« Yes. He is afraid of death. Of course he wants. »

« He does not want. He is not insane, he is not a man possessed unaware of his state, who does not ask to be freed because he cannot think freely. He is not a man with inhibited will. He is one who wants to be what he is. He knows that what he does is forbidden. He is aware that he is cursed by the God of Israel. But he persists. Even if I cured him, and I would begin from his soul, he would revert to his satanic enjoy-ment. His will is corrupted. He is a rebel. I cannot. »

The woman weeps more loudly. The men who brought her, come near. « Are You not satisfying her, Master? »

« I cannot. »

« Didn't I tell you? Why? »

« You, a Sadducee, are asking Me why? I refer you to the book of Kings. Read what Samuel said to Saul and what Elijah said to Ahaziah. The spirit of the prophet re-proaches the king for disturbing him by evoking him from the reign of the dead. It is forbidden to do it. Read Leviticus, if you no longer remember the word of God, Crea-tor and Lord of everything that exists, the Guardian of life and of the dead. The dead and the living are in the hands of God and you are not allowed to snatch them from them, through vain curiosity, or sacrilegious violence, or cursed incredulity. What do you want to know? Whether there is an eternal future? And you say that you believe in God. If God exists, He will certainly have a court. And what court will it be, but an eternal one like Himself, consisting of eternal spirits? If you say that you believe in God, why do you not believe in His word? Does His word not say: "You shall not prac-tise divination, you shall not observe dreams"? Does it not say: "If a man has recourse to magicians and diviners and will fornicate with them, I shall set My face against that man and outlaw him from his people"? Does it not say: "Do not cast gods of metal"? And what are you? Samaritans and lost people or are you children of Israel? And what are you: fools or men capable of reasoning? And if by reasoning you deny the immortality of souls, why do you evoke the dead? If the incorporeal parts that animate man are not immortal, what remains of man after death? Rottenness and bones, dry bones emerging from a wriggling mass of worms. And if you do not believe in God, and you have recourse to idols and signs to be cured and obtain money, responses, as this man did, whose health you are asking to be restored, why do you cast gods and believe that they can tell you words, which are more truthful, holier and more divine than the words God speaks to you? I will now give you the same reply that Elijah gave Ahaziah: "Since you sent messengers to consult Beelzebub, the god of Ekron, as if there were no God in Israel to be consulted, the bed you have got into you will not get out of, and you are certainly going to die in your sin". »

« You are always the one who insults and attacks us. I am pointing it out to You. We come to You to… »

« To lure Me into a trap. But I read your hearts. Masks off, you Herodians sold to the enemy of Israel! Masks off, you false cruel Pharisees! Masks off, you Sadducees, true Samaritans! Masks off, you scribes whose words contrast with facts! Masks off, all of you, transgressors of the Law of God, enemies of the Truth, concubines of Evil! Down with you, desecrators of the House of God! Down with you, instigators of weak consciences! Down with you, jackals who scent the victim in the wind that has blown past it and who follow that track and lie in wait, awaiting the right moment to kill, and you lick your lips foretasting the savour of blood and dreaming of that moment!… O swindlers and fornicators who sell for less than a handful of lentils your primogeniture among peoples and are no longer blessed, because other peoples will wear the fleece of the Lamb of God, and true Christs will appear to the eyes of the Most High, Who smelling the fragrance of His Christ emanate from them, will say: "Here is the scent of My Son! Like the scent of a flowery field blessed by God. Upon you the dew of Heaven: Grace. In you the opulence of the Earth: the fruit of My Blood. In you abun-dance of wheat and wine: My Body and My Blood that I will give for the lives of men and in remembrance of Me. Let peoples serve you, let nations bow to you, because where is the sign of My Lamb, there is Heaven. And the Earth is subject to Heaven. Be the masters of your brothers, because the followers of My Christ will be the kings of the spirit, as they will possess the Light, to which Light the others will turn their eyes hoping in its help. Let the children of your mother: the Earth, bow to you. Yes, all the children of the Earth will stoop one day to My Sign. Cursed be he who curses you and blessed who blesses you, because blessings and maledictions given to you, come to Me, your Father and God". That is what He will say, o fornicators who fornicate with Satan and his false doctrines, whilst you could have the true faith as the beloved spouse of your souls. That is what He will say, o murderers. Murderers of consciences and murder-ers of bodies. Here are some of your victims. But if two hearts have been murdered, there is a Body that will be in your possession only for the time of Jonah. Then, joined to Its immortal Essence, It will judge you. »

Jesus is terrible in this severe reproof. Terrible' I think that He will be more or less like that on Doomsday.

« And where are those murdered people? You are talking nonsense! You are a concu-bine of Beelzebub. You fornicate with him and work miracles in his name. You cannot work one in our case because we are friends of God. »

« Satan does not drive himself out, I expel demons. So in whose name do I do it? » Silence. « Answer My question! »

« It is not worth while bothering with this demoniac. I warned you. You did not believe me. Let Him tell you. Answer, You mad Nazarene. Do You know the sciemanflo-rasc? »

« I do not need it! »

« Did you hear that? Another question. Have You been to Egypt? »

« Yes, I have. »

« See? Who is the necromancer, the demon? How horrible! Come, woman. Your hus-band is a saint as compared to Him. Come!… You will have to be purified. You have touched Satan!… » And they go away dragging the woman who is weeping with clear gestures of aversion.

Jesus, with His folded arms, watches them with flashing eyes.

« Master… Master… » The apostles are terrorised both by Jesus' vehemence and by the Judaeans' words.

Peter asks, and he even bends down while speaking: « What did they mean with those last questions? What is that thing? »

« What? The sciemanflorasc? » (1)

« Yes. What is it? »

« Forget about it. They are mixing the Truth with Falsehood, God with Satan, and in their satanic pride they think that God, to yield to the wishes of men, has to be im-plored by means of His
    (1) This word, which is probably spelt incorrectly, is unknown even to experts, who have been consulted on the matter. From its context it would appear to be an ex-pression used for incantations by people practising magic.

Tetragrammaton. The Son speaks the true language with His Father and by means of it, through the reciprocal love of Father and Son, miracles are performed. »

« But why did he ask You whether You have been to Egypt? »

« Because Evil makes use of the most harmless things to make charges against those it wants to strike. My stay when a child in Egypt will be among the counts of indict-ment in their hour of revenge. You, and those who come after you, must know that with shrewd Satan and his faithful servants double astuteness is required. That is why I said: "Be as cunning as snakes besides being as simple as doves", so as to put only the minimum of weapons in the hands of the demons. And even so, it is of no avail. Let us go. »

« Where, Master? To Jericho? »

« No. We shall take a boat and go back to the Decapolis again. We shall go up the Jordan as far as Enon and then we shall land. On the shores of Gennesaret we shall take another boat and sail to Tiberias, and thence to Cana and Nazareth. I am in need of My Mother, and you need Her, too. What the Christ does not do with His word, Mary does with Her silence. What My power does not do, Her purity does. Oh! My Mother! »

« Are You weeping, Master? Are You weeping? Oh! no! We will defend You! We love You! »

« I am not weeping and I am not afraid because of those who hate Me. I am weeping because hearts are harder than jasper and I can do nothing for many of them. Come, My friends. »

They go down to the bank and they go up the river in a boat. It all ends thus.

--------------------

"Jesus says:

« You and he who guides you ought to meditate for a long time on My reply to Peter.

People of this world - not exclusively laymen - deny the supernatural, then, in the presence of manifestations of God, they are ready to call into question not the su-pernatural, but the occult. They mix up one thing with the other. Now listen: super-natural is what comes from God. Occult is what comes from an extraterrestrial source, but has no root in God.

I solemnly tell you that spirits can come to you. How? In two ways. By God's com-mand or by man's violence. Angels and blessed souls and spirits that are already in the light of God, come by God's command. By man's violence those spirits can come over whom also a man has control, as they are immersed in regions lower than the human ones, in which there is still a remembrance of Grace, although it is not active Grace. The former come spontaneously, obeying one order only: Mine. And they bring the truth that I want you to know. The latter come through a complex of joined powers. The power of an idolatrous man joined to the powers of Satan-idol. Can they give you the truth? No. Never. Absolutely never. Can a formula, even if taught by Satan, bend God to man's will? No. God always comes spontaneously. A prayer can join you to Him, not a magic formula.

And if someone should object saying: "Samuel appeared to Saul", I say: "Not by deed of the sorceress. But by My will in order to rouse the king, rebellious to My Law". Some people may say: "And what about the prophets?". The prophets speak through knowledge of the Truth which is infused into them directly or through angelic ministry. Others may object: "And what about the writing hand at Belshazzar's ban-quet?". Let those read Daniel's reply: "… you also have defied the Lord of Heaven… praising gods of silver, bronze, iron, gold, wood, stone, Which cannot either see, hear or understand, but you have not given glory to the God Who holds your breath and every movement of yours in His hands. That is why He has sent the finger (which was sent spontaneously, while you, a foolish king and a foolish man, were not think-ing about it and were intent on filling your stomach and swelling with pride) the finger of that hand that wrote what is over there".

Yes. At times God admonishes you by means of manifestations that you call "medi-umistic", which in fact are the compassion of a Love that wants to save you. But you must not wish to create them yourselves. Those created by you are never sincere. They are never useful. They never bring any good. Do not become enslaved to what ruins you. Do not say and believe that you are more intelligent than the humble peo-ple, who submit to the Truth which has been deposited for ages in My Church, only because you are proud people seeking, through disobedience, permission for your illicit instincts. Go back and remain in the Discipline, which is centuries old. From Mo-ses to Christ, from Christ to you, from you to the last day it is that one, and no other one.

Is your science really science? No. Science is in Me and in My doctrine and man's wis-dom is in obeying Me. Curiosity without danger? No. Contagion of which later you suf-fer the consequences. Do away with Satan, if you want to have Christ. I am the Good One. But I will not cohabit with the Spirit of Evil. Either I or he. Make your choice.

O My "mouthpiece": say this to whom it is to be said. It is the last voice that will go to them. And you and he who guides you must be prudent. Proofs become counter-proofs in the hands of the Enemy and of the enemies of My friends. Be careful! Go with My peace. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:34 pm by Poem

Paragraph from first chapter:

« The same happens in the case of a divine possession. Man, who of his own puts only the good will to love his God wholly, to give himself up to His will, to practise vir-tues and control passions, He's absorbed in God, and in the Light that is God, in the Wisdom that is God he sees and understands everything. Later, when the absolute action comes to an end, a state takes over in the creature, whereby what has been received is transformed into a rule of life and sanctification, but becomes obscure, or rather, what previously seemed clear becomes crepuscular. The demon, a perpetual mimic of God, causes a similar effect, although limited because God only is infinite, in the mental obsession of those who are possessed because they gave themselves spontaneously to him in order to be triumphant, and he grants them a superior intelli-gence, devoted exclusively to evil, to harming, to offending God and man. But as the satanic action finds the soul consenting, it is continuous and thus leads it by degrees to a complete knowledge of Evil. They are the worst possessions. Nothing appears outwardly and consequently such possessed people are not avoided. But they exist. As I have often told you, the Son of man will be struck by people possessed that way. »

Paragraphs from second chatper:

« You, a Sadducee, are asking Me why? I refer you to the book of Kings. Read what Samuel said to Saul and what Elijah said to Ahaziah. The spirit of the prophet re-proaches the king for disturbing him by evoking him from the reign of the dead. It is forbidden to do it. Read Leviticus, if you no longer remember the word of God, Crea-tor and Lord of everything that exists, the Guardian of life and of the dead. The dead and the living are in the hands of God and you are not allowed to snatch them from them, through vain curiosity, or sacrilegious violence, or cursed incredulity. What do you want to know? Whether there is an eternal future? And you say that you believe in God. If God exists, He will certainly have a court. And what court will it be, but an eternal one like Himself, consisting of eternal spirits? If you say that you believe in God, why do you not believe in His word? Does His word not say: "You shall not prac-tise divination, you shall not observe dreams"? Does it not say: "If a man has recourse to magicians and diviners and will fornicate with them, I shall set My face against that man and outlaw him from his people"? Does it not say: "Do not cast gods of metal"? And what are you? Samaritans and lost people or are you children of Israel? And what are you: fools or men capable of reasoning? And if by reasoning you deny the immortality of souls, why do you evoke the dead? If the incorporeal parts that animate man are not immortal, what remains of man after death? Rottenness and bones, dry bones emerging from a wriggling mass of worms. And if you do not believe in God, and you have recourse to idols and signs to be cured and obtain money, responses, as this man did, whose health you are asking to be restored, why do you cast gods and believe that they can tell you words, which are more truthful, holier and more divine than the words God speaks to you? I will now give you the same reply that Elijah gave Ahaziah: "Since you sent messengers to consult Beelzebub, the god of Ekron, as if there were no God in Israel to be consulted, the bed you have got into you will not get out of, and you are certainly going to die in your sin". »

« You are always the one who insults and attacks us. I am pointing it out to You. We come to You to… »

« To lure Me into a trap. But I read your hearts. Masks off, you Herodians sold to the enemy of Israel! Masks off, you false cruel Pharisees! Masks off, you Sadducees, true Samaritans! Masks off, you scribes whose words contrast with facts! Masks off, all of you, transgressors of the Law of God, enemies of the Truth, concubines of Evil! Down with you, desecrators of the House of God! Down with you, instigators of weak consciences! Down with you, jackals who scent the victim in the wind that has blown past it and who follow that track and lie in wait, awaiting the right moment to kill, and you lick your lips foretasting the savour of blood and dreaming of that moment!… O swindlers and fornicators who sell for less than a handful of lentils your primogeniture among peoples and are no longer blessed, because other peoples will wear the fleece of the Lamb of God, and true Christs will appear to the eyes of the Most High, Who smelling the fragrance of His Christ emanate from them, will say: "Here is the scent of My Son! Like the scent of a flowery field blessed by God. Upon you the dew of Heaven: Grace. In you the opulence of the Earth: the fruit of My Blood. In you abun-dance of wheat and wine: My Body and My Blood that I will give for the lives of men and in remembrance of Me. Let peoples serve you, let nations bow to you, because where is the sign of My Lamb, there is Heaven. And the Earth is subject to Heaven. Be the masters of your brothers, because the followers of My Christ will be the kings of the spirit, as they will possess the Light, to which Light the others will turn their eyes hoping in its help. Let the children of your mother: the Earth, bow to you. Yes, all the children of the Earth will stoop one day to My Sign. Cursed be he who curses you and blessed who blesses you, because blessings and maledictions given to you, come to Me, your Father and God". That is what He will say, o fornicators who fornicate with Satan and his false doctrines, whilst you could have the true faith as the beloved spouse of your souls. That is what He will say, o murderers. Murderers of consciences and murder-ers of bodies. Here are some of your victims. But if two hearts have been murdered, there is a Body that will be in your possession only for the time of Jonah. Then, joined to Its immortal Essence, It will judge you. »

Peace be with you! Always and forever! Amen
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:44 pm by Poem

Let us try to find examples of each of Jesus' explanations for both types of possession.

The demoniacal possession is obvious we read that in the sentencing of Jesus to His death.

The Divine possessions. Moses, Ezekiel, St. John the Beloved, Daniel, Isaiah, so on from the Bible.

Then in Poem there is a Gentile lady: Synteche. Her letter to Jesus states, the future place of Christ's Chair on earth.

The earth is Christ's footstool. The representative of Christ on earth is the Vicar.

Jesus explicitly states, 'representative' and nothing more.

The imitation of Christ, is in those who give and sacrifice all like St. Peter, who said: 'Where shall we go? To whom shall we go to? You have the words of life.' These words by Peter, states, I have given up all to follow you.

All of the Apostles were priests in the making who became great saints because they converted from man to saint. A saint is human looking, but a spirit in the flesh. Has all the virtues, and character of Jesus.

Jesus said this Food has turned beasts into saints who inhabit My Heaven.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:42 am