Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Sentiments and Affections of the Good Kind

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Sentiments and Affections of the Good Kind Empty Sentiments and Affections of the Good Kind

Post by Poem

Colossians 1:28

26 The mystery which hath been hidden from ages and generations, but now is manifested to his saints,  
    27 To whom God would make known the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ, in you the hope of glory.  
    28 Whom we preach, admonishing every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.  
    29 Wherein also I labour, striving according to his working which he worketh in me in power.

Ezekiel 3:18

16 And at the end of seven days the word of the Lord came to me, saying:  
    17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman to the house of Israel: and thou shalt hear the word out of my mouth, and shalt tell it them from me.  
    18 If, when I say to the wicked, Thou shalt surely die: thou declare it not to him, nor speak to him, that he may be converted from his wicked way, and live: the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at thy hand.  
    19 But if thou give warning to the wicked, and he be not converted from his wickedness, and from his evil way: he indeed shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.  
    20 Moreover if the just man shall turn away from his justice, and shall commit iniquity: I will lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die, because thou hast not given him warning: he shall die in his sin, and his justices which he hath done, shall not be remembered: but I will require his blood at thy hand.

The latter is what God specifically and explicitly 'commanded'.

The former is the Gospel.  

However, God commanded a prophet of Israel and that older 'rite' God erased from His book. Superseded with the New Rite. Though many practice it still in the oldness of the letter.

Jesus, said, when Israel has joined Him, is when He returns, --come under His Banner as Savior and Redeemer that Catholics have had since His Passion and Resurrection.

Affections and sentiments, are rarely used in writings here, because, they lead to sentimentalism and give a false positive.  

Jesus tells us to give him all of our affections, here while here, because, they will most likely be used by evil to seduce, a weapon, which the Devil uses against each of us.  The human nature of the heart and it's sentiments.  A point of seduction and ruin.  The Devil uses 5 basic tactics to seduce man and woman --- both:  woman-man, money, riches, power, sensuality. and a sixth: success-ambition. Carnally speaking, appealing to the humanity side of the man or woman, their senses and their seduced by the senses intellect. He works to befriend first to trust him.

Pure love of the supernatural, is most expressed in kindness.  Do I want any soul to perish?  Answer is no.  The Devil uses any point to lure. Of course saints will is for no souls to perish. The Devil knows this and uses this on saints. oh, saint! there's a soul in trouble here's what you do!!  He tries to befriend first.

Between man and woman there are tactics the Devil uses to ruin the relationship by any means.  

Must be with genuine love for each other, not some idea.  Virtues. wise.

In true peace comes wisdom.  Jesus is this peace.  Jesus, said: My peace I leave with you, My Peace I give unto you. Not as the world gives it, but I give it unto you.  Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  John's Gospel 14:27.  So lets remember this.

Lets then, say it our way.  Jesus said, I leave you My Peace, I give it to you.  The world does not have peace to give, but I give it. I am God and God is the giver of peace.  Let not your hearts be ever troubled, neither let it become afraid.  Be not afraid!  I have conquered the world, the flesh and Satan. Follow Me and I will lead to green pastures that never end.  Amen.

Jesus is the refreshing waters for our hearts and souls our minds.  His peace is unmovable. You are most patient, but everyone else wants you to 'hurry.'

Satan works to disrupt any and all peace by any means.  The world is satan's little oyster, once you have understood this, you're the wiser.  It is a good old saying which Jesus Himself taught the Apostles. And He told them to pass along what He taught them.  The world is seduction. The sooner you wise up the better.  Jesus, said, be simple as doves and wise as serpents.

A teaching about, simple doves.  Jesus taught Maria, to be like a sparrow that flies from one stick to the other. Perching, resting and then taking flight to the another place to perch. The lesson is to not become attached to what is below.  Stay away from snakes holes and dark places where evil lurks.  Just learn their methods.  While flying around like an eagle, you can see where to land and where to fly to. Try not to use the same routes, this creates a pattern for evil to trap.  However, the darkness is spread out allover. So, to stay in one is not a good thing, snakes come out from holes and places that seem snakeless.

Affections give them all up to Jesus and when you are in Heaven, He gives them back 100 fold.   Trust in the Lord with 'all' your heart.  Proverbs.

Love Jesus and Mary, fully and well. Enjoy their presence while here, starting here.

Jesus, said, we can have Him as He is 'in' Heaven right here on earth.  The Peace. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:35 am