Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Good Genuine Act of Kindness Is Worth More Than A Good Word and A Cup Of Water

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

A Good Genuine Act of Kindness Is Worth More Than A Good Word and A Cup Of Water Empty A Good Genuine Act of Kindness Is Worth More Than A Good Word and A Cup Of Water

Post by Poem

Charity, kind acts of love. Genuine Generosity, from one's love, good will.
    A good act of kindness.

God is the Fullness of Love.  He is Love.

What does love do?  Simple question, it gives life, it yields life, it grants life.

Our acts of kindness grants another life.  God is Life.

God is Love,

God is everything good.  Love, life, kindness, generous, perfect in every Good.
    Good has nothing to do with evil.  

Before Evil came to being there was and is Good.  Evil spread it's hatred in the angels first then to man.  It was cast out in to Hell.

God granted to man a time to repent and make up for his mistakes.  Through the generations and hand picking souls to proclaim the future to man who was given rule of the earth. To help guide man and find his way to God.  

God is Wisdom Understanding Knowledge.  He gives to man intelligent reasoning minds. He grants knowledge to build his mind.

With Christ came salvation and a way out of death which is a punishment man gave to himself.  Man punished himself with Death by choosing another way to live. Being seduced into thinking he could become a god superior to God who made him, by Satan.  This thinking is planted in the genetics of every human being born of Sin.  The irreversible Death.  

With Christ came this forgiveness, this mercy, this compassion.  All for anyone souls who truly accept Christ through the Gospel as He Brought it,---all the work of God with the cooperation of man, ---for without God man cannot save himself, ---to be partakers with God in saving man.  The Gift God gave to man was Himself as He gave Himself to Man in first place with Adam. But the son Adam wanted to be superior to his Creator, his Father. He wanted to be more that a soul and flesh, he wanted to be superhuman.  And this thought is still in man today, to be superhuman. With the advancements of new toys, instigated by Satan, there are those who still seek this, to be superhuman.

There are those who want to bring about all the Prophecies in the Book of Revelations and are the ones responsible for those words written depicting the events. They want the events to take place.

But Christ tells Maria, it is these people precisely these that do bring about the words written in it. Man in cooperation with Satan.  

See these words were given and written 2000 years ago and before St. John, Daniel and a few other prophets of the old testament. God only knows the Future of Man. Why? God created man and God is the Super Being you fight against.

Now the Infinite who is beyond Measuring, if He were to show up on Earth, the earth would be incinerated, because He is just Too BIG.. Infinite God.

His Finger is Too big, the Universe is too small for God. It exists for good reasons not evil ones. It was created for Man to enjoy not reduce to analytical analysis, research, mind games, and other fools errands.

Before Christ, were the dog days and life was simple which God listed in the Old Testament His words were given to Moses who wrote them down to help man out of death.  

With Christ came the forgiveness from God of the sins of Adam and Eve.
    With Christ came blessings.  As the generations progressed advanced in many ways, is this blessing understood and seen.  Without blessings from God to advance mankind we see the old days of dog days where man is Graceless and as Jesus explained only a few had Grace.  Yet their portion of Grace was not complete.  When Christ came and removed Death's sting and Forgiveness came, we receive more Grace then the previous but still not the Fullness as with Mary and Jesus due to the human factor, the flesh being corrupted by Satan's poison to Adam's heart.

With Christ He grants to us His Heart, His Blood so our souls can be alive to God and God alive to us.

The Blessings came as the result of Christ's Passion which His Blood was shed for the whole world of man filled with 'souls'  My words are spirit and they are 'life'. I came to raise the dead back to 'Life.'  Dead souls is what Christ's Gospel teaches.

Not dead flesh.  God created of man a 'living soul' and gave to that man and woman all the gifts of wisdom and material aspects for his pleasure as 'seraphims' upon the  earth.  Earthly Angels with a special life and union with God. As God did not grant this much to the angels in Heaven where these angels are messengers and they serve God constantly.

What do I mean by blessings because of Christ' Passion?

Before Christ there was no forgiveness wide and encompassing, there was God's Justice,  compassion for his creatures. He loved Israel, He loved Abraham, He loved Moses, He loved man and woman alike no preferences.

He simply loves. But man being proud and God cannot look upon these kind and seeks humble good souls, kind souls, generous souls that are able to love as He loves.

Searching for the right souls to select for Heaven. Sin ruined man. So if you are searching for only good, you want what is only good. You do not want what is purely proud and wicked, evil.

With Christ the gates of Heaven were opened the floods came pouring down to bless man to find his way to God.

Blessings came pouring down, forgiveness, mercy, Life came back for and to any man who accepts this gift.

Many do not accept or after they accept then fall away lured back to fleshly life his flesh being the most important and most dominant.

What a blessing man has today.  Cars, planes, fancy homes, all kinds. Tools to make food simple, everything. Knowledge, understanding, abilities,

This generation although has been blessed, is the most wicked and adulterous and idolatrous then all previous ones even surpasses Noah's days.

God is kind and generous, but has limits.  God gave to man the Antidote to the Poison of the Serpent, He Donates Himself.  See this truth and live

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:57 am by Poem

In the Notebooks of Maria, Jesus, Mary and saints had time to speak to her and instructed her to write down certain comments and other comments were just for her.

Jesus says to her the reasons for the Antichrist is written in the Prophet Daniel.

The Evolution of man which God watches over.  He watches as man evolves from the fallen state.  No Grace which means No God in them and man in union with God.

We read history books written by men and women, but about men and women from the human perspective.  

We read the Bible and there are some really atrocious sins wickedness committed by those who were called by God to be a Nation.  We read the pages of these. God has them recorded for our good. To see man's evolution as fallen creatures who have no guide to Heaven and back to being in union with God. Sin after sin, atrocious, incredulous, devious,
    shows that man in league with Satan commits atrocities that is hard to really fathom and believe.  Shaking of the head, surprises, misbelief.  Unimaginable.  But Hollywood likes to make things really gruesome.  Man as flesh, is inclined to evil and wickedness.  Satan is king of the flesh. [ Holy Hour of Jesus, Notebooks, PoMG ] Jesus reveals this.

Jesus being tempted in the dessert by the Devil reveals this.  Satans lures are always to seduce to the flesh as he did this first with Eve.   He savors man not God.  His aim is to ruin man who is God's greatest creation. He has vendetta with God.  I presume because before Man was created all the hosts of heaven were created, Angels to be partakers of the Creation with God as more than instruments but a family to be part of this great Creation, the Love that God is and has is enormous, but God is about togetherness we just do not comprehend. ( Lucifer rebelled when God said, My Son will be the King of this Kingdom Thus this terrible cycle of evil.  Lucifer quite simply does not quit.  From his Cave, he plots and schemes ruining destroying wherever he can. He does not leave any opportunities, he uses them.  He gets man to do his dirty work for him.  Puppets with no strings.)

It is without saying that all those naysayers reject Christ's teachings about Evil, the Evil One.  The Evil One is clearly written in the pages of God's Holy Book.  He is not the focus for man, but to teach man this Evil exists to ruin your lives. To be 'wise'.  Not stupid.

So the Teachings continue with lack of 'advising' about the Evil One who is the reason why Sin exists.  It is sort of like a partnership with Adam and Eve, hey Eve, I'll show you how you can become a better woman, even a god. What do you say? I'll teach you how to make babies. I'll show you the ropes, just listen here to me.  Bam! Done deal, they shook hands and well God was angry and punished them.  So here we are the generations of this mess which they cooked up.  This is just a by line here to get some thoughts in you to understand we have a Spiritual Warfare going on. We fight for our own lives and the lives of all of our brothers and sisters -- they have souls from God.  We are all from God.

God is about Family of loving spirits. Fact: He created man and woman to procreate newborns.  He created angels another family.  He is the Infinite Spirit.  Man as just flesh cannot understand this statement, doesn't take the time to think about this.  Because man as just the animal man, thinks about his belly, his next conquest. He spends his time seeking what to acquire and if he cannot acquire it easily, he seeks conquest, finds ways to acquire by conquering.  Simple truth.  I want, but it is difficult there is resistance, so now I must conquer to get it.  

God knows this so he says, learn to conquer and acquire love and then conquer yourself, the world, Satan, to obtain Heaven. Conquer Heaven. Become humble, kind, loving, honest, good, then conquer and obtain Heaven through goodness, I will help you.  Loose the ways of the Brute and Beast that you had become. Conquer with goodness the brute and beast you've become acquire true riches for your soul to be rich not your flesh and material existence, that is not why and what for, That I created you. I created you to be My sons to fly with Me in the Infinite Ether where theres is infinite Peace, Love, Goodness, Beauty, forever. Forever you and I will be.

Now why do we have to conquer and acquire love? Because the opposite is what man is inclined to.  Lust.  Have to defeat lust and conquer to acquire 'love.'   We have to conquer to get good.  Defeat evil and get good. It's a battle, duality in man. A deep well of evil and good. It is in man. Have to eradicate evil and this takes conquering actions. So you conquer.  This is where God steps in to help.  He sees and says, ah, this soul is heading in the right direction.  He needs My assistance.  It's a battle. Evil comes to keep you from obtain this conquest.  He will come from straight on, then underneath, behind, sideways, laying traps and snares unimaginable, but always to the flesh, ----pride, lusts.  Pride is mental lusts, money, cars, etc.,. I gotta have it!  Lusts of every kind now are out there today. All material things, including the flesh with all its senses and appetites. He does not stop and has many traps and snares set. Can a person in darkness see these traps? No. He is the Dark King. Once you fall into darkness you are in his domain.

God is Light, He setup the Communion of Saints. He gives Himself in Holy Communion. He sends the Holy Spirit and Word of God to teach and elevate, shape and form our minds, intellects to reason and see. He brings us the Light.

Now this is not taught today nor in times past as it is now.

It is taught by less passionate souls in a less passionate tone.  Lack

God is the Vast Infinite Being the Super Being that is Super Good.  

Here we are today with toys unimaginable to generations past, what would they think if they had any of these back in their days?  

In our times we have too much distractions that even one cannot complete. There is just too much.

What is important?  

To feed your family, cloth them, house them, love them, comfort them, enjoy them. Raise good children who become good honorable, respectable, humble, souls that know the difference between good and evil and choose only the good. Then God is pleased.
    When God is pleased you are protected, blessed, and loved by God.  

God then takes these souls and they are beacons for other souls to lead them to Eternal Life.

You live a very blessed life of a soul.

Money, riches, all these things mean nothing to God.  He wants to live in your soul, marriage of God the Great Spirit with the soul that loves.  Then you have angels worshiping God in you.  You are protected, because no evil can penetrate.  You are blessed because God has you.

Wisdom.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:55 pm by Poem

The reward from God is eternal and does not rust, turn to dust, decay and become moth eaten or stolen from demon or man.

When Jesus spoke and His words are Eternal, and everlasting, which means it continues to the last man born of woman and beyond as He wills, He speaks of the Eternal rewards which any good willed soul in His Flock receives in Heaven, on the New Earth and the New Heavens, the New Universe, made for those who love.

Those who become saved through good will of another. Your good will could possibly lead to eternal salvation; only God knows what our actions produce.

Do only good to souls and God will reward you in eternity.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 pm