Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

If You Love Me Keep and Do My Commandments

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

If You Love Me Keep and Do My Commandments Empty If You Love Me Keep and Do My Commandments

Post by Poem

The Meek and Humble Lord Jesus, the Word of the Father, the Son of the Father, in kindness as this God's true nature and character,
    said, "If you love Me, keep my commandments and love one another, as I have loved you."  In simple and precise terms of wording, to them that loved Him and understood Him.  They loved Jesus greatly, as 'men.'  The Lord said, "When the Comforter comes He it is that will broaden what I have said, and bring to your remembrance what I have said."

Now here are two points to His words to instill into our hearts.

First, to love Him with all our hearts, minds, souls, and strength.  Our intelligent and conscious will.  Today, everyday

Second, to love one another as He has loves us, today, everyday.  For God is in the Eternal Present which never changes and is as is.

Doesn't go forwards or backwards but remains constant. The ever present.  We however, do not. We progress in time from infants to adults, to then into the Father's Bosom.  Beatific Present.  Always beautiful, always serene and tranquil.  

Then, His last set of words of what is going to take place in a short time to them.

"The Holy Spirit will come upon you and baptize in His Fire."

Grace of the Father and the Son, their great love combined is then coming upon you to give you His Fire of Love.

We read in St. Azariah's Book that this Fire upon their foreheads, was there on their foreheads to burn up all the human dross first.
    In turn, simultaneously, gift them.  7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

What sin had done was left man in a carnal mind.  What is earthly no different then being an animal in the field.  Lowered state from the higher spiritual state.  Flip flop, upside down. ---in a sense to give the illustration but not quite it.

Thus, the Lord Jesus prepared the First Ones, and then Holy Spirit was free to come to man.  Since then, the Holy Spirit has been with men and women to give them God's Fire of Love, His Grace.

The Holy Spirit is then our Comforter, our Guide, because ?  He is God and takes the place of Christ in a respect.
    At The Breaking of the Bread, we have Jesus in Body-Bread and Blood-Chalice.  Thus, we are almost fully in the Triune God.
    All that is left is to enter into the Father's Bosom.

In Jesus is the Father's Voice, the Father's Words, the Father's Thoughts.
    In the Holy Spirit, we have the Love of the Father and the Love of the Son.  

Thus to complete to the fullness, we just need to enter into the Presence of the Father.  All at the same time.

Adam and Eve had the Fullness of God. The Father, graced the planet with His Full Presence.

To Love Him means to love the Father, and to do His commandments. Because Jesus is the Word of the Father.
    When we love Jesus, we love the Father simultaneously.

Jesus spoke all the words the Father wanted Jesus to speak. In Jesus we hear, the Father.

Jesus, said, what I do, you can do also, because I go back to the Father. To give us the Love of the Father and the Son, who is the Holy Spirit. Thus, Jesus had the Holy Spirit. Thus, we when we do, as He says, imitate Him and keep and do His Commandments.

Jesus said, "Do what I do and you shall have life." The Eternal One.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 pm