Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

10 Commandments of God, His Law

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

10 Commandments of God, His Law Empty 10 Commandments of God, His Law

Post by Poem

The Laws of God if meditated on and lived, teaches man, God's love.  The pure in heart, shall see God, this is from Jesus's teachings in St. Matthew's Gospel.  And in a greater more detailed version which is quite powerful, as God's Word speaks as the Orator of God.  He speaks the Wisdom of God. This is found in Poem of the Man-God the Gospel As Revealed to Me.  Fills in many gaps which the advancing souls seek.  Hmm. there must be more to this.  I must know the truth and this truth will enlighten me.  Amen.  The good willed souls.

The Law of God, to a pagan is nothing but a set of rules and commands.  1 to 10 which to them have no meaning because they lack charity in themselves, to see God's Love.  God is only love. He does punish evil and wrong doing for our 'good' so we do not find ourselves at odds with the Judge.  He wants us to shun evil, be good and gain His gaze, His blessing.  To be 'good' according to God's good. His good is pure, kind, gentle, benign, lovely, sweet, tender.  To many these are 'disgusting' and weak.  However, pride makes one 'think' and believe it that way, because in pride there is no 'love.'

The proud have Lucifer in all his manifestations.  From hate comes violence, destruction, mayhem, chaos, selfishness, self first and always. That is the system of the world at large. Self first and always. Formation. I am formed to think and look out for number 1. Thus, Babylon, the great illusion for man. Man thinks he has evolved into supermen and women.  Only flesh, what is carnal.  Thus, God's word, from the dust I created you, to the dust you shall return. These words of God's are 'immutable.'

Find God and love Him learn to enjoy God.

From Love, God created and gave to Moses, the 10 Commandments for man to be acceptable once again to God. So God can say this is my creation called man who has heeded my instructions, gained my help, and blessings, guidance to come To Me and live in My House forever.

God is Love, Nothing but Love.  We were created to love God and enjoy God in the Fire of His Love. The refreshing waters that flows into our souls, encompassing it and flowing out from it to refresh God and others. This Fire of Love, circulating and encompassing all.

Like a waterfall this water refreshes.  Those who have stood in waterfalls know what this sensation is like covering the flesh.

God's refreshing waters like this waterfall is for our souls, inside man, the heart, the cavity.  Your entire inside is waterfalls. The Water is God, His Fire of Love, a Fire that is not of human sensation or material construction.  

Jesus is this Waterfall for souls. His Eucharist in Both Species.  Then the Holy Spirit is able to descend into our souls and park himself with Jesus, or better yet, joined, fused as God.  God to God.  Thus, the holy of holies we become for God to dwell.  These are 'Jesus' teachings, not mine. I just merely state what He said.

The 10 Commandments, teaches about God's love eventually, how to love God, and how to love our neighbors.  Because the Teaching comes from the Loving God. There is quite an history about learning this one.

Teaches God's love and how to love, through obedience.  Obedience to God leads to perfect love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm