Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

References to the Law of the Lord, Commandments

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

References to the Law of the Lord, Commandments Empty References to the Law of the Lord, Commandments

Post by Poem

PSALM 18

[8] The law of the Lord is unspotted, converting souls: the testimony of the Lord is faithful, giving wisdom to little ones. [9] The justices of the Lord are right, rejoicing hearts: the commandment of the Lord is lightsome, enlightening the eyes. [10] The fear of the Lord is holy, enduring for ever and ever: the judgments of the Lord are true, justified in themselves.

[11] More to be desired than gold and many precious stones: and sweeter than honey and the honeycomb. [12] For thy servant keepeth them, and in keeping them there is a great reward. [13] Who can understand sins? from my secret ones cleanse me, O Lord: [14] And from those of others spare thy servant. If they shall have no dominion over me, then shall I be without spot: and I shall be cleansed from the greatest sin. [15] And the words of my mouth shall be such as may please: and the meditation of my heart always in thy sight. O Lord, my helper, and my redeemer.

PROVERBS 3

[1] My son, forget not my law, and let thy heart keep my commandments. [2] For they shall add to thee length of days, and years of life and peace. [3] Let not mercy and truth leave thee, put them about thy neck, and write them in the tables of thy heart: [4] And thou shalt find grace and good understanding before God and men. [5] Have confidence in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not upon thy own prudence.

[6] In all thy ways think on him, and he will direct thy steps. [7] Be not wise in thy own conceit: fear God, and depart from evil: [8] For it shall be health to thy navel, and moistening to thy bones.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm