The Words Given To Maria Valtorta Written in English

References to the Law of the Lord, Commandments

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

References to the Law of the Lord, Commandments

Post by Poem

PSALM 18

[8] The law of the Lord is unspotted, converting souls: the testimony of the Lord is faithful, giving wisdom to little ones. [9] The justices of the Lord are right, rejoicing hearts: the commandment of the Lord is lightsome, enlightening the eyes. [10] The fear of the Lord is holy, enduring for ever and ever: the judgments of the Lord are true, justified in themselves.

[11] More to be desired than gold and many precious stones: and sweeter than honey and the honeycomb. [12] For thy servant keepeth them, and in keeping them there is a great reward. [13] Who can understand sins? from my secret ones cleanse me, O Lord: [14] And from those of others spare thy servant. If they shall have no dominion over me, then shall I be without spot: and I shall be cleansed from the greatest sin. [15] And the words of my mouth shall be such as may please: and the meditation of my heart always in thy sight. O Lord, my helper, and my redeemer.

PROVERBS 3

[1] My son, forget not my law, and let thy heart keep my commandments. [2] For they shall add to thee length of days, and years of life and peace. [3] Let not mercy and truth leave thee, put them about thy neck, and write them in the tables of thy heart: [4] And thou shalt find grace and good understanding before God and men. [5] Have confidence in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not upon thy own prudence.

[6] In all thy ways think on him, and he will direct thy steps. [7] Be not wise in thy own conceit: fear God, and depart from evil: [8] For it shall be health to thy navel, and moistening to thy bones.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm