Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Love, The Love of God, To Have Love, To Receive Love. All Things Enveloped in Love.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Love, The Love of  God,  To Have Love, To Receive Love.  All Things Enveloped in Love. Empty Love, The Love of God, To Have Love, To Receive Love. All Things Enveloped in Love.

Post by Poem

Love, The Love of  God,  To Have Love, To Receive Love.  All Things Enveloped in Love.

The Father and The Sons Love Immense and Infinite, Generated the Love, Their Two Loves Combined, Fused.  This love is Life. It generates life. It gives life. It gives their nature, attributes, character to whatever it desires to create.  It fuses. To this flower, such beauty, to the ocean, such beauty, to ephemeral ether such beauty.  To the insects, to birds, to fish, to animals, to all green plants, vegetation to everything, is love. It’s signature is on it. Just as an artist who signs his  or her finished work.

All things that the Father has He shares with the Son.  Their two loves, generate the Holy Spirit, the Eternal Spirit of Love.  With the power of the Holy Spirit, all things were created.  
    The Love, who is Pure, Sweet, Lovely, Kind, Generous, All knowing, was given to man to share with Father and the Son in this love.  All things were created for the Son to have love and to receive love.  A kingdom of infinite riches of Love.  This love always regenerating, always in Heaven filling and immersed.  Complete love.  Such Peace! Such Joy! All Infinite.

For now we see through a glass darkly, but then, face to face.  Only a few chosen souls were able to see Heaven. It was granted to them, so that they would know and transmit what they have witnessed to the generations of men, believing and unbelieving. For the believer for their faith and hope.  To the unbeliever, to get them to see.  God does not exclude unbelievers, He wants all to believe, He reaches out, century after century. Where do believers come from? How do they become believers?  First they didn’t believe.  Then they were given signs. And they reached out, God are you real? Is all this true? All that has been written?  Please help me to believe, help my unbelief.  Countless start this way.  We do not automatically believe.  It happens in levels and stages.  

To a believer, who has God, the faith in them, they know without a doubt that God hears and wants to descend into hearts.  Is in them.  He comes to give His love, to share and have love.
    God only wants you to love.  To love everyone, first God then everyone. To be love yourself.

He comes to say to you, I am Love, receive Me into your heart, no place else is where I want to be.  In your heart.  He want you to be at peace and know Him, know who is Life.

To Know the Love. From Love comes life, from love comes everything.  The love is wisdom, the love is light, the love is instruction, the love is a friend, a son, a daughter, a wife, a husband, a comforter, the love is a guide.  To lead on to the ways of life, the true life.

Let love begin today.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 am