Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Lesson to All Wise Men and Women, A Few Words and thoughts from a Parable From Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Lesson to All Wise Men and Women, A Few Words and thoughts from a Parable From Jesus Empty The Lesson to All Wise Men and Women, A Few Words and thoughts from a Parable From Jesus

Post by Poem

Lets peer a bit into the Word and Wisdom of the Father Incarnated for us.

He is teaching the Prophets and the Law, because that was a necessary part of His Mission.

We would like to know all about all of His Mission each one there were quite lot, which is quite complex, but difficult to keep all the time due to distractions of human nature.  

Thus in life there are evils that are called Negation to keep man on the narrow path.  The wide paths are destructive to his soul.  Of course man being dominated by his flesh and blood sees only what concerns his body of flesh and has formed in thought his whole thought on this alone: flesh and blood is everything, my soul I don't care about, it is not what I created.

I want what I create instead.  A rebellious thinking here. Because it says clearly, 'I am my own god.'  Well the order in life for centuries and millennia hasn't changed: man procreates with a woman and has what is called a newborn.  Man challenges God's creation right down to this even: newborn.  If your parents did not become what they are, you would not be born. Generally speaking.

Man and woman procreate and partake in creating newborns with God.  So man and woman have this from God to procreate and God creates a newborn.  This is challenged.

Man challenges everything from God and of God: stubborn. Rebellious.

And he lies to seem good.  I wonder who taught man this?

Book 4, Chapter: 465. Parable on the Distribution of Waters.  

Read the entire chapter in the Book. This is important to do to get the whole picture.

Let's first take a tactical view of why Jesus taught this to those at that area. They were living richly in their village, yet and but, those around them were poor and starving. (selfish)

This parable teaches us God's ways and methods, His thinking for us to have to know and keep as with others, but this one is on charity to our neighbors which is loving our brothers and sisters.

Altruism at heart.

Jesus has finished the parable and He says:

"That is the end of the parable and everybody can understand it. I only say to you that rich people are only the depositaries of the wealth granted to them by God with instructions to distribute it to those who suffer. Consider the honour which God grants you by calling you to be partners in the work of Providence in favour of poor and sick people, of widows and orphans. God could rain money, garments, food on poor people. But in that case He would deprive rich people of great merits: those of charity towards their brothers. Not all rich people can be learned, but they can all be good. Not all rich people can take care of sick people, bury the dead, visit invalids and prisoners. But all rich people, and even those who are not poor, can give a piece of bread, a drop of water, cast-off garments, and they can welcome to their fireplaces those who are shivering, and can give hospitality to those who are homeless, and are exposed to rain and dog-days. He is poor who lacks what is necessary to live. The others are not poor, they have scanty means, but they are still rich as compared with those who die of starvation, privations and cold.

"I am going away. I can no longer assist the poor people of this area. And My Heart suffers thinking that they are losing a friend… Well I Who am speaking to you, and you know Who I am, I ask you to be the providence of the poor who are being left without their merciful Friend. Give them alms and love them in My name and in memory of Me… Be My continuators. Relieve My depressed heart with this promise: that you will always see Me in the poor and that you will receive them as the most true representatives of Christ Who is poor, Who wanted to be poor out of love for the most unhappy people on the Earth, and to expiate, through His own indigence and ardent love, the unfair prodigality and selfishness of men.

"Remember! Charity and mercy are rewarded for ever. Remember! Charity and mercy are absolution from sins. God remits very much to those who love. And love for the poor who cannot reciprocate is the most deserving in the eyes of God. Remember these words of Mine until the end of your lives and you will be saved and blissful in the Kingdom of God.

"May My blessing descend upon those who accept the word of the Lord and practise it. »"

End of Words of the Great God---

Faith is stagnant if not practiced.  In fact it becomes ineffective.  Dormancy takes place.  Then we live in the flesh and human ego. These become dominant and not God-Love.

We are for the most part taught to live for ourselves--doesn't matter what country from the world at large and it is the dominant one:  to gain riches of material wealth for our own little palaces, be king and queen of the small kingdom to no end. And this is a grandeur and illusion. This is not in keeping with Charity. It is quite simply selfishness.  

So who benefits when we are taught living for ourselves and imitate and assimilate this? Who are the real Benefactors?  The Rich are.  They parade around in their palaces, and speak from podiums and then boast to other countries of their work.

They seem to be triumphing.  But Our Lord says, they do not triumph, their seemlingly triumphant richness is short lived.  The Eternal says, they lived their one life in this temporal Earth and forfeit their everlasting one. Trading places, for once I was rich with material, but now I have lost it.

Man was created to have a garment called flesh wrapped around his soul. This garment is created only on this Earth to have for all Eternity. Don't worry beauty is not skin deep. It's one's soul.

The soul is supernatural created by the Supernatural Being.  God is all Spirit.  Except for Jesus who sacrificed Himself leaving the atmosphere of Perfection to wrap around His Divinity, a Garment of Flesh.

Now lets consider the reasons why God says merit.  Man not having the true understanding of living soul to be a living soul, lives in his flesh and his human flesh ego is dominant.  He thinks about his body what it needs and wants and desires. He is proud.  To feed his proud ego and the appetites of the senses.  He is also able to feed his appetite for doing charity.  This appetite is low in comparison to the other a fore mentioned appetites. But is there if he so chooses it to be dominant over the other ones.  Takes a bit of work to get this one up but can be done and he lives freer and his peace comes. God sends more for them to do be distributors to the poor whom God loves greatly.

We would like to be able to think something into existence rather than taking the time to do physical work which gains merits.  Laziness and slothfulness prevents one from gaining merits.

Obedience is flourished by little acts.  Not the big one act, it is repetitive action which gains merit.

A hard worker is what we should all be to gain merit.  

Jesus explains in His Gospel how to be obedient and what to be obedient in.  Everything He taught gains merits if done until our last breath.  Justice.

Why?  Because the Instigator and Negator would like to crush asunder taking away one's hard earned merits with one dastardly bad one that removes the good. One is all it takes.

But, God is fair His justice is perfect and sees where man does not see nor understands. God is the All. The Perfect who peers into our hearts unobtrusive.  He is the Father of our souls.

As a Father, He has every right to know what is transpiring in our souls.  The Father of our Souls.

God records all of our actions while present on this earth, during the living days.  He it is that is Judge. Thus on last day of, Final Judgment, God, reads to each of us, what we gained by our own actions: Free will, rational mind and will, and time is given to all.  

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am