Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Comments On Parable of DIVES BOOK 5 After Resurrection Before His Ascension

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Jesus Comments On Parable of DIVES BOOK 5 After Resurrection Before His Ascension Empty Jesus Comments On Parable of DIVES BOOK 5 After Resurrection Before His Ascension

Post by Poem

Jesus has been talking to the Apostles and Some 500 Believers On Mount Tabor A Few Hours Before His Ascension. The Glorious Ascension Too! Have to Read IT So Beautiful!

What It Really Means to Belong to Christ To Follow Him, Eternal Life of the Blessed Souls Forever!

Page 836

Do you remember when I told you the parable of Dives? I said that Abraham replied to the damned soul:

"If they do not listen to Moses and the prophets, they will not believe even one who rises from the dead to tell them what they have to do".

Did they perhaps believe Me, the Master, and My miracles? What did Lazarus' miracle achieve? My hurried death sentence. And My Resurrection? An increase of their hatred. Even My miracles of these last days among you will not convince the world, but only for those who no longer belong to the world, as they have chosen the Kingdom of God with its present fatigue and pains and its future glory.

Peace Be With You Always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm