Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Comments From Various Trials --Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Comments From Various Trials --Jesus  Empty Comments From Various Trials --Jesus

Post by Poem

Book 5 Various Trials Chapter
    Page 570
    Jesus’ Comments
    Jesus says,

Oh! My children! Oh! My Pilates of the present times! You also, like Pontius Pilate, let the most vital matters drop with a shrug of your shoulders. You consider them useless old-fashioned things. What is the Truth? Money? No. Women? No. Power? No. Physical health? No. Human glory? No. Then forget about it. It is not worth running after a chimera. Money, women, power, good health, comforts, honours are the real useful things that one must love and attain at all costs. That is how you reason. And, worse than Esau, you barter eternal goods for coarse food that is harmful both to your physical health and to your eternal salvation. Why do you not persist in asking: "What is the Truth"? It, the Truth, asks for nothing but to be known in order to teach what it is. It is before you as it was for Pilate, and looks at you with eyes full of suppliant love, imploring you: "Question me. I will teach you". Did you notice how I looked at Pilate? I look at all of you in the same way. And if I look with serene love at those who love Me and ask for My words, I cast glances of sorrowful love at those who do not love Me, do not seek Me, do not listen to Me. But it is always love, because Love is My nature.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    An Excerpt from Parable of the Pearl
    Page 234 Top paragraph
    August 12

Jesus says,

“The world loses all attraction for that happy soul living enclosed in Me like a pearl in a jewel case. All the riches of the earth all the ephemeral suns, and all deceitful joys and forms of pseudo-freedom lose light and articulation, and there remains only the increasingly vast and profound will of our mutual love, of our wanting to be for one another and in one another and belong to one another.”

"Oh, this beatitude of beatitudes to live with Me, who know how to love-is too little known! For if Peter exclaimed on Tabor, just because he saw Me transfigured, Lord, it is good for us to remain here,' what should the soul that is itself transfigured, becoming a molecule of my Divine Heart, say?”

"But consider, Maria. Whoever lives in Me becomes part of Me Do you understand? Of Me, Jesus, Son of the true God, Wisdom the Father, Redeemer of the world, eternal Judge, and King of the future age, eternal King. The soul living immersed in my Heart becomes all of this. An integral, living part of the Heart of a God, it will live eternally like God in the Light, Peace, and Glory of my Divinity.”

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:54 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Excerpts From Various Trials Chapter
    Page 572

Men, do you see your Saviour, your King, crowned with sorrow to free your heads of so many sins fermenting in them? Do you not consider the pain that My innocent head suffered to expiate, on your behalf, your sinful thoughts that are more and more dreadful and are transformed into deeds? You, who feel offended even when there is no reason for feeling so, look at your offended King, and He is God, with His ironic mantle of torn purple, with a cane as His sceptre and the crown of thorns. He is already dying, and they slap His face with their hands and with mockery. And you are not moved to pity. Like the Jews, you continue to show Me your fists, shouting: "Away, we have no other God but Caesar", o idolaters, who do not worship God, but yourselves and those who are more overbearing among you. You do not want the Son of God. He gives you no help for your crimes. Satan is more obliging. So you want Satan. You are afraid of the Son of God. Like Pilate. And when you feel Him impend over you with His power, and stir within you with the voices of your consciences that reproach you in His name, like Pilate, you ask: "Who are You?".

You know Who I am. Also those who deny Me, know what and Who I am. Do not lie. There are twenty centuries around Me and they illustrate who I am and they make you acquainted with My miracles. Pilate is more excusable. You are not, as you have a heritage of twenty centuries of Christianity to support your faith or to inculcate it in you, but you will not hear of it. And yet I was more severe with Pilate than with you. I did not reply. I do speak to you. And even so, I do not succeed in persuading you that it is I and that you owe Me adoration and obedience. Even now you accuse Me of being My own ruin in you, because I do not listen to you. You say that you lose your faith because of that. Oh! liars! Where is your faith? Where is your love? When do you pray to Me and live with love and faith? Are you great people? Remember that you are such because I allow it. Are you anonyms in the crowd? Remember that there is no other God but I. No one is greater than I am an no one is ahead of Me. So give Me that cult of love that is due to Me and I will listen to you, because you will no longer be illegitimate children, but the sons of God.

And here is the last attempt of Pilate to save My life, if it were possible to save it after the cruel endless flagellation. He shows Me to the crowd: "Here is the Man!" I arouse human pity in him. He hopes in collective pity. But before the resisting harshness and the advancing threats, he is not capable of accomplishing a supernaturally just deed, and therefore a good one, saying: "I am setting Him free because He is innocent. You are guilty people, and if you do not disperse, you will become acquainted with the severity of Rome". That is what he should have said, had he been a just man, without taking into account the future detriment that would befall him.

Pilate is a false good man. Longinus is good, because although he was less powerful than the Praetor and less defended, in the middle of the street and surrounded by few soldiers and a hostile multitude, he dares to defend Me, help Me, grant Me a rest, to be consoled by the pious women, be assisted by the man from Cyrene and finally to have My Mother at the foot of the Cross. He was a hero of justice and so he became a hero of Christ.

Be aware, o men who worry only about your material welfare, that God intervenes also in its favour, when He sees you behave faithfully towards justice, which is emanation of God. I always reward those who act righteously. I defend those who defend Me. I love them and succour them. I am always the One Who said: "He who gives a glass of water in My name will be rewarded". To those who give Me love, the water that quenches the thirst of My lips of the divine Martyr, I give Myself, that is protection and blessings. »

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:32 am