Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A few Revelations That Come Time to Time

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

A few Revelations That Come Time to Time Empty A few Revelations That Come Time to Time

Post by Poem

A few revelations that have come, time to time, cannot say always, but the Voice says to repeat them when it is His command to do so.
    I obey. Because He is everything. Obedience is necessary to have God as friend, mentor, Savior, Doctor, all that companionship that the soul needs
    and requires here and now to achieve Heaven the end result that is forever. To build one's self for God and for good self.

When we contemplate on God and His word, we see that God desires us, to reflect His Image and Likeness. These come over time.
    He wants for us to achieve perfection in these. To have.

So God gives to us to achieve this. He rains down these graces to all mankind.  Our Father. Who Is In Heaven, prayer has altruism as 'base.'  Comes from
    the Altruism Library--dictionary, encyclopedia, knowledge base. The Infinite is Perfect in every good quality and trait some known the rest 'unknown'.

Today, this vision came to my mind of how it would have been like if certain events had not taken place and what to look forward to in the Hereafter.

Had man remained obedient to God's command, man all of us, would be spirits encased in flesh seeing our brothers who are angels.
    We would have them in plain view--Case in point Maria Valtorta was given the true companionship of her angel and other angels and some saints,
    the biggest vision of course have Jesus and Mary in plain view to her natural eyes.  The gateway to the soul is said to be through our eyes.
    Our souls see what our eyes natural ones see.  Part of the equation called man.

The vision is grand one. Since we do each have a guardian angel as Jesus has stated more than once.  Sin took away this view and the companionship
    as we are only flesh in the natural with a soul that is laid with concupiscence.  Evil has entered into man, Grace departed from alighting and desceding
    into man. Grace. God does nothing without having Grace. Grace is infinite in definition and does quite a lot. God has created the Universe, man and angels
    through and with Grace.  I don't know the proper word to describe this sort of thing. I only see it as a form a vision of what it is.  Hard to put into words.
    Lack of other words.

It is not magical.  A Note: Satan lost Grace and no longer had possession of his gifts. Only the intelligence.  God took away his gifts lest he uses them for
    Evil. So Lucifer--Satan concocted sorcery, alchemy to bring about witchcraft to actually project himself to souls down here on earth from Hell where
    he is locked up. Thus needs assistance from a Clergy who has the keys to to release him.  The Vicar of Christ. It is interesting what power the Vicar
    has been given. Whatever he binds on earth will be bound in heaven. Whatever he looses on earth we be loosed--heaven or earth.  The power of the Chair
    of Christ, the Supreme Vicar.  It related and is a grand mystery. But the relationship is there.

The Chair of Peter it is said. But really it is the Chair of the Vicar of Christ who is the direct representative of Christ.  Though some of these Vicars have
    gone astray, Christ was superimposed seated at the Chair.  St. Peter is head of all Militant Vicars, as Christ gave this to him.  

The way it was for a time and has not been repeated in tradition as in passing down due to Sin.

As I mentioned afore as we grow in the knowledge of God, and our hearts, minds and will, become more and more capable of spiritual language and thought,
    God gives us small visions of spiritual reality.  Altruism is at the base. For the good of all. For God it is always His children that He gives to so to aid
    each other and give to each other-- Love one another as I have loved you.  God is love. Everything from God is from love, He gives love to us
    and we give it to others in need to build love.  Loving circle of.

Angels in our daily lives, while we sleep they would be next to us.  How to sample this?

Well we see human beings all day long and have children, wives, husbands, friends to commune with during each day and night.

The angels would have been for us, the inspiring aid from God to teach and guide.

So in heaven they are there to be with us and us with them.  

A spiritual earth where Gods children communed together.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 am