Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Where God is Not Supreme is Actually Similar to Hell

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Where God is Not Supreme is Actually Similar to Hell Empty Where God is Not Supreme is Actually Similar to Hell

Post by Poem

First lets consider what Paradise means and is.

God created Paradise where all is and was serene, peaceful, perfect, with absolute perfect atmosphere and conditions, grand masterpiece.  Nothing like it since except in Heaven.  Hell --It happened when God closed the gate and left man to his choice of allowing an evil force into Paradise created just for man to enjoy pleasures and comforts as living souls.  Which the Devil had other ideas and he succeeded in seducing a woman to bring the fruits of Sin and Death. 

Since then, what God created to be a perfect paradise for man and his creatures, became a hell of sorts, not as the ultimate hell where in one does not return from, but a similitude of it due to tortures, pain, suffering, mayhem, of all sorts, in infinite measures. Peace does not reign supreme, love does not reign supreme, good does not envelope everything and all. An infinity of pain and suffering that did not exist prior. Death is pain and suffering and is not of God. Hell the one where one goes and does not return from is a infinite curse to spirits who reject God's love for lesser loves.  Idolatry.  Choose you this day whom you shall serve. If Hell, you get Hell and all it's compliments, If Heaven, then eternal bliss where all love and enjoy one another's company, fellowship.  The New Earth is the one God had destined man for from the very beginning.  This earth being the field to make flesh bodies and then transport to the New Earth where it is beautiful and untouched by sin and evil.
    Paradise which God created for man was perfect unimaginable to man today and prior to today but after the Great Demise.  That paradise only exists now with the New Earth and the New Heavens reserved for those whom love God -'exclusively.' [ Was ordered to write 'exclusively.' ] The eternal earth and heavens.  We are currently living in and on the temporary earth and heavens, the Universe being temporary.  All was created by God for his creatures, called man and the animals, fish, etc.,.

Jesus explains that where God is not present and supreme --Heaven is this way-- Paradise -- is a form of Hell, because peace does not exist throughout embellishing the entirety. Covered to saturation full and entire.  Because God is not the All on this earth. He sits on His Throne waiting for man to change his ways and obey His God and turn and live a true life.
    Lets consider as Jesus the Word of the Father has stated that where Peace is total and complete--God's Peace, there is no Hell.  Lucifer and those whom rejected God are in Hell. Quite toasty barbecue.  If you like raw and dying over and over this is your place.
    Where All are at peace, loving one another, enjoying life as meant to be is where God not only reigns supreme but resides.  This meant to be is what many search for. But what they are used to, raised up on, grown into, is a completely different matter altogether, like myself.  Much like my cohorts and I.   We lived a human life prior.  It took sometime to get new thoughts to do away with the human thinking and lifestyle, which is about the flesh and blood only the human ego of self. No soul. The difference cannot even be properly described. It cannot.  It is not human.  It is a man with a flesh body but his soul is alive, thriving, vivified by Grace, filled with the supernatural.  To get there one has to become virtuous completely so that the Holy Spirit is full and in possession. 

God brings all these beautiful conditions because He possesses these and is this way thus just by being present the entirety changes because He himself brings himself which is absorbed into him.  He covers and absorbs. Thus we say, into God's bosom.

Jesus explains that just by looking at God we will know all.  Thus, God created a living soul in the beginning who lived according to the spirit for a brief moment. And when he lost Grace, he began to wither. Grace saturated him, absorbed by Grace. Consumed. Grace withered away in Adam until he was left dry.

God's love is meant to be consumed by creatures, that is the only way to have possession of this Love.

Jesus and Mary were in fact consumed by God's love, they both had the Holy Spirit in full measure. The Fullness of Grace for a creature not in Paradise.  Paradise is where God is. God extended Paradise to the Earth where the Earth was saturated due to being made in His presence.  

Thus the very utmost importance of being in God's presence.  All manner of unfathomable life is there for spirits. No human words to describe this.  He fills us as Jesus says, to give us a few thoughts, freshness, a joy, a peace of higher kind, love that is elevating. As we progress in the true knowledge of God, the Holy Spirit who is always with us, imbues us with knowledge to understand the Eternal in levels and stages, progression.  It is to know God, to love God, in conclusion enjoy God, as one would enjoy their brothers and sisters, family members, but since God is supreme and our Creator and Father, He is to have the absolute above everyone else. Special, supremely special.

The Father of this kind gives what man and things cannot achieve nor hope for.  Only the Father can give the powerful life we were created with once upon a time and had lost due to an outside force--evil--.  

This entity which is contrary to Perfect Peace, Perfect Love, Perfect Kindness and Gentleness, Tender, Benign, Gracious, in infinite measures of each and more, is against Life of this kind.  

Man given intelligence, and a will, the will to do, ask, seek and live has but to strengthen the will to have it.
    The will is everything here. The will to want it and desire then act on it.
    I want this life. I want to have peace that never leaves, fills me, gives me joy and goodness. Elevates my intelligence to the level of God's son.

The Father is Supreme Intelligence. His intelligence is granted to sons and daughters who acknowledge God as their Father and call upon Him as Father.  A Father in all ways of God is one who instructs his sons and daughters, teaches them, guides them, gives to them wisdom to be like himself.

Man then without God lives in a hell.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 pm